This fucking nigger right here has the audacity to come at members of the avengers and blame them for her sons death...

This fucking nigger right here has the audacity to come at members of the avengers and blame them for her sons death that occurred because they saved the world.

Fuck I hate that shit. At least the Wakanda people died from a fuck up giving them room to complain this bitch should be sucking Starks dick for keeping the planet hospitable for humans.

Nigs gonna nig.

Well Ultron was technically Tony's fault.

>implying black people are able to see the bigger picture

Tony literally created ultron. Blaming cap for DC was the real retarded part.

That made me laugh

>Holy shit Cap you were out of line trying to stop world genocide, do you have any idea how many people got splashed when those helicarriers hit the water?

>muh oppression metaphors

Movie confirmed SJW propaganda

That bitch doesn't know that though.

I loved this scene

Very realistic of nigger behaviour

technically Wandas fault

Actually if Loki hadn't brought that fucking staff none of this would have happened.

Just like in the comics. Except the mother is now black for some reason.

Both BVS and CW have niggers-blaming-white-heroes theme. Wonder why.

>somebody get this hothead outta here

Marvel fucked up by not making ultron's creation a big secret to the public. So much room for drama. Some Avenger who's pissed at Tony (there are plenty now) could go on tv and totally fuck his reputation to shit like how black widow shit out the hydra files to the public.

Rich Evans was right, the comics handled the flareup way better.

The new warriors were literally filming a reality show and acting like cunts and got people killed. This is a lady lashing out at every super.

In the movie a nigger is mad her son was killed in a battle for the fate of earth. during that battle they specifically did everything they could to save civilians losing one of their own in the process. A bit different.

>a nigger
Yeah you're not worth arguing with.

>fails to address the point
Since you're bowing out of the argument I'm counting this as a win for

boo hoo

Back to plebbit faggot

>did everything they could to save civilians

I'm sure they could have done more if they weren't spending so much time quipping

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS MAN AND LAUGH.

>I'm counting this as a win
Cool. Go tell your mom about it.

t. butthurt