So, tomorrow I have to turn myself into the police because 2 months ago I had an accident that ended someone's life...

So, tomorrow I have to turn myself into the police because 2 months ago I had an accident that ended someone's life. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwGHWsMxcTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell us the story then we'll give you tips

fair exchange is no robbery

Assuming your story is true
You are most likely already fucked
2 months ago is a long long time, and this will mean that your sentence or whatever wont be lighter
However
If you accept your fate with dignity and honesty it might not even be that bad
It all depends on how much you were responsible

DUI and hit and run?
Youre fucked

Accident involving faulty equipment?
Less, but still fucked

Anyway, you should have turned yourself in the day after at the latest

kill yourself

tell us u fk

Yea. Run. Don't stop.

why do you have to turn yourself in?

Why not NOT turn yourself in? The family is probably on the verge of moving on anyway

Why do you HAVE to turn yourself in?

Find some friends to talk with and stop posting shit

mass shooting

I don't know you, but I sympathise, and feel pride at your integrity.
Having a life on your conscience must be hard - forgive yourself and know that at least your debt to society will be dealt with.
Get through this and you'll arrive at the other end, much, much stronger.

if you dont tell us what happened how the fuck is any of us supposed to give you anything you dumb cunt?

tell us what happened or we'll backtrace your ip and turn you in ourselves

Tell us so we can help you

Yeah quit killing people.

Lady Mormont Speaks harshly, but truly... Tell us you fucker

wat

he hit the nail on the head

Since OP abandoned us, this is now a get thread

old but gold. bonus for drinking red fruit coulor so the shit looks like blood and entrails

Essentially I was driving the company truck in the early hours of the morning, when a dude jumped in front of my vehicle. He wasn't supposed to be on the road, I wasn't supposed to be going as fast as I was. I have no money for a lawyer, or bail. He died on impact and after the investigative officer came and took his pictures, they told me to go home. I've been biting my nails since.

yeah it seems like OP's getting 12 black dicks in prison

Nice

just be honest to the officers then. i dont see any way around it. you should maybe try to get a lawyer though

No witnesses, no civil suit because the company is taking care of that, but criminally what they have me on was my speed (80 on a 45). This is why they want me to turn myself in. I don't know how long they can keep me. I'm scared as fuck

son

Head butt a wall really really hard, My mate was in an accident hit his head "they say he has brain damage but it's bullshit" he got caught cheating his tax return explained to them hes retarded and doesn't know better anymore they investigated found out he does have "brain damage" gets support and money from tax office
> His face when profit
>Only in Aus seriously ....

Perfect

Post that webm though family

If he wasn't supposed to be there either, I think that will take some blame off of you.

Don't have the webm. The girl looks alot like my friend ive wanted to fuck ever since i met her, I saw it screen capped nearly having a seizure out of pure joy examined closely turned out it wasn't my friend.
>Original thread had 404d
>So over with life jumped out in front off a truck going 80 in a 45
>dead

She's cute, shame we don't have a filename lmao

Heres my friend, do you think they look the same?

Nah, webm's face looks younger and rounder.

Ask her out if you can user.

I smell bullshit as if the guy just jumped infront of your vehicle.

run for the border?

Beautiful quads /\

>I have to turn myself in

You don't have to do shit. Take it to the grave

She's in a relationship =/
Didn't even notice, but now i am god of the thread and OP must do what i say, OP timestamp pic of sharpie in pooper

If I don't turn myself in, they'll just come to my house to arrest me.

For what? Speeding? How do they know you were speeding? It was an accident. Hire a lawyer if you have any reason to believe you might go to jail. Lawyers can make a prison sentence parole with community service

OP did you tell them you were speeding?

just kill yourself

Find the biggest, toughest cop in the place, and kick his ass right away. That way they'll all know you are not to be fucked with.

Unless the lawyer is an incompetent fuckstick, like most of them I know

turning yourself in is not going to bring them back to life it's just gonna put you in prison so what the point

I say run. Run as fast and as far as you can. Leave notes and letters explaining how sorry you are and your fear of the judicial system. Film the entire ordeal. Post on YouTube
????
Profit

They have black box info from the crashed vehicle. That is the only thing they have on me though, as far as I know. Its July 4th and most lawyer offices are closed.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwGHWsMxcTQ

Don't drop the soap, basic.

>parole w/community service

Ur a moron, it's probation, parole is what happens only after you are released form a state penitentiary.

Listen up OP, ur facing manslaughter charges, get a fucking lawyer yesterday, stop talking to the police immediately, say nothing further to them. best of luck tho, they already built a case against you or they wouldn't have you turn yourself in

Btw your a faggot and a liar unless u post pictures, and this entire thread is click bait, sage and move on people

maybe he wanted to commit a suicide. I've heard about young people jumping in front of trucks for that purpose. If legal speed would have killed him, you probably won't be charged for a murder. But I don't know about the legal system where you are from. In US they want to put everyone in jail.

If the judge believes in God he will forgive you, cuz you sended one sad person to the best place he can be at.

Hell.
Amen OP

What's that, km? Yeah, if you'd been doing 45km instead of nearly double the fucking speed līmit, you almost certainly wouldn't have killed the guy you hit, idiot. Enjoy prison.