Catholic

Anglican Church

Buddhist

Episcopalian

Catholic as well

Latter-Day Calvinist Episcopal Witnesses

agnostic ofc

Zoroastrian

I'm debating on being a Muslim or Christian... No trolling. Dad is Morrocan Muslim but mom is a French Christian. I've heard both sides of the story. Fuck.... Is there anything in the middle as a musristian?

Inb4 edgy faggots reply

lol i dunno

Religious naturalist
My system of religious beliefs is the only correct one
Debate me

Christian.
Mark 12:29-31:
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

ezpz

Catholic

Mormon

None, I've got a functional brain

pictureforants.jpg

I'm more agnostic now but still hold Roman Catholic beliefs.

There's nothing to debate. You're just an atheist with arbitrary criteria for morality. Just like any other atheist.

Really??

Aside from the autism, user

if you had access to a universal truth, how would you know?

Fucking hate mormans

I SMOKE GOOD NIKKUH

So you believe it's all a simulation?

Jewish.

that's an orthodox pepe

With science, you dumbass

Protestant

Lutheran.

Zen is my philosophy. Science is my religion.

Sup Forums

Same. Im mormon if anything, mostly an existential nihlist though.

Agnostic

raised catholic, confirmed, been an atheist since I was 17.

Hedonist

I'm a Jedi.

Since I started swimming, I became Poseidonian.

Me too dude

agnostic atheist

same dood

Niggerarian- won't stop living until all niggers are lynched

how the hell do you take Hedonism as a religion, its a philosophical inclination you moron

lel atheist pleb

Friendly reminder that if you don't have at least 3 wives you are un-American.

>Agnostic atheist

If not bait, holy shit how dumb can this board be

>how the hell do you take Hedonism as a religion

Because I can

>implying philosophy of life and religion are different things
>kys

Yezidi

>implying a philosophical inclination can't be a religion...
You disappoint but you do not surprise, my good sir.

Agnostic

why would it be bait

dumb enough for you to be confidently wrong

kek!

Pastafarian

Kekekekek
Self-fuck

Yeah man

Agnostic atheist ofc

Bobaclat, star, you too!

i fed the troll, didnt I?

religion is for retards

/Thread

anarchist cause scyhes and shit

samefag

Sup Forums is for retards too yet here we find ourselves user

You, literally.

>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

i hope youre white

I choose to ignore the 1000s of pieces of scientific evidence because I think a book written by a few guys who didn't know where the sun went at night is far more accurate than all the obvious logic disproving it. It matters not that not a single miracle has ever occurred or been witnessed, because I am afraid of the afterlife and critical thinking.

I am a Christian/Muslim/Jew etc

>literally

No wonder you believe in God, you don't know sentence structure or word definitions. I hope you enjoy church.

who needs one?

mfw when people say literally when they mean figuratively

pic related, ask me anything

What is this?

stallmanist

Scientology

Its an e-meter. Scientologist.

An e-meter. In layman's terms, we Scientologists use it to measure electrodermal activity, caused by mental charges.

/thread

...also *tips fedora*

Yet if you listen to statisticians they'd tell you that the formation of a solar system is extremely unlikely, let alone billions of them...

Yet you're fucking retarded and probably learnt to science from CNN.

An E-Meter, otherwise known as an Expensometer. It lets the scammer know how much money to demand from you.

and the atheist is the first to turn to insults...

Heval

sorry, i only deal in absolutes

Finnish pagan.

i'm the stallmanist, dipshit. and this is Sup Forums, you're supposed to learn to ignore ad hominems.

Pagan

>I've heard both sides of the story.

user, that there are only two sides of the story is a lie.

Most religions pose the question as only having two answers, theirs and the wrong one. They pose the question so that they can control what answers are even possible. They ask loaded questions to guide you to the answer that they want. They stage their questions from within their own worldview.

Look up "begging the question" and "false dichotomy" then go read everything you can about all the different religions and philosophies you can think of.

I'm a Natural Realist, I fully accept what I can prove for myself and take everything else at face value until I can.