Captain America Box Office Weekend debut

>Box Office Report: 'Captain America: Civil War' Kicks Off Summer with Massive Debut
movies.com/movie-news/box-office-report-39captain-america-civil-war39-kicks-off-summer-with-massive-debut/20583

1. Captain America: Civil War - $181.8 million ($181.8 million total)

2. The Jungle Book - $21.8 million ($284.9 million total)

3. Mother's Day - $9.0 million ($20.7 million total)

4. The Huntsman: Winter's War - $3.5 million ($40.3 million total)

5. Keanu - $3.0 million ($15.1 million total)

6. Barbershop: The Next Cut - $2.7 million ($48.7 million total)

7. Zootopia - $2.6 million ($327.6 million total)

8. The Boss - $1.7 million ($59.1 million total)

9. Ratchet & Clank - $1.4 million ($7.0 million total)

10. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - $1.0 million ($327.2 million total)

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dcucks on suicide watch lol

>Dawn of JUST getting BTFO this hard
>Zootopia getting beaten by Mother's Day, The Huntsman, Keanu, and Barbershop
>MCU still on top

DCucks AND furfags getting rekt. Today's gonna be a good day.

DELETE THIS

Zootopia came like 2 weeks before BvS dude.
It's going to reach like 1 billion in a few weeks.

>DELETE THIS
Can someone tell me who the fuck started this shitty meme?

>BvS btfoing Jungle Book by 50M

Impressive

dcucks lol

>It's going to reach like 1 billion in a few weeks.
Zoophilia's been in office since March 4th user. Its been 2 months and its only made it up to $327.6 million. Theaters are already getting ready to cycle it out. There's no way that's gonna happen.

BvS has been out for a month you teenagers

That's domestic box office idiot.

Yes, and Civil War has already made half of Dawn of JUST's box office revenue in a single weekend.

lol dcucks.

>Justice League
>Literally the JUST League

Oh. Well then I stand corrected.

>a piece of furfag pandering animated shit is going to reach 1 billion before a movie about Batman and Superman does in the middle of the capeshit histeria

It's amazing what has happened with BvS.
Everything that could have gone wrong, actually went wrong, no matter how unlikely it was.

Holy shit Zootopia beat BATMAN v SUPERMAN

Like what the fuck is even happening right now? Fuck you Snyder.

>it's a "unemployed millenial pretends to know how the financial aspects of the film industry" episode

>Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy might end up outgrossing a movie that has Batman and Superman

How?

This movie singlehandedly ruined Zack Snyder's career and jeopardized the future of DC's cinematic universe. If Ben Affleck can't salvage it, no one can.

>it's a DCuck in full damage control mode

>My skewed opinions are facts XD

Zach Snyder 'Sucker Punched' BvS

>it's a "go to the latest trending insult" episode

Good job fitting in user

>how?
Choose wisely:
1) meme magic
2) snyder is hack and dc can't into capeshit
3) deadpool and gotg are good flicks

>Let's sit around shitting on a movie in the hopes it bothers some stranger XD

Make better use of the Internet your parents pay for.

>Zach Snyder Oscars
>Ben Affleck Oscars

Well that was hard. Batfleck is a better writer and better director than THE HACK. Just hand over the reigns to him already.

Dude, Zack Snyder is finished after this, and the DCCU is in deep shit right now. This is pure unbiased fact.

>it's a "being a contrarian faggot" episode

Take English comprehension classes before posting again.

It's a shit movie that has no right to be shitty. Calling it out isn't trolling, it's just amazement...like witnessing a fantastic car crash.

>$181.8 million total
cant beat the bat
marvelkeks on suicide watch

Nice ad hominem fagtron.

See D-DC is winning, r-right guys?

Summer has been irrelevant ever since Australia discovered Sup Forums.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, brah.

Fucking saved.

Fuck I hope Disney does okay. Civil War needs to make 12 Billion is the first week to break even

daily reminder
yes, im evansposter from poland

Deadpool is also expected to match it's theatrical performance with it's DVD/BD sales.

Being R rated meant a lot of younger viewers couldn't see it in the theater, but at "Hot Topic" and other teen stores deadpool has completely taken over. Deadpool mania is going strong, and this will carry over into DVD/BD sales this week.

Amazon shows Deadpool is the most pre-ordered 2016 movie, and it was the movie that knocked the force awakens off amazons #1 best seller spot (even before it was released).

BvS is currently sitting at #11 on the Amazon sales chart (behind tales from the crypt).

I heard speculation that it needed to make 19 billion because they spent 4 billion on marketing.

That's fucking insane.

Do you have any idea how much Disney makes in a single day? They'll be fine.

>a film that turns atheists into believers

Pure kino.

will Cap finally break a billion?

Winter Soldier (still the best MCU flick) deserved it but didn't make it for some reason

>As of May 8, 2016, Captain America: Civil War has grossed $181.8 million in North America and $494 million in other territories for a worldwide total of $675.8 million.
Prepare for even more pandering to Chinks.

>A SECOND FRESH REVIEW!

>one movie promotes furfaggotry
>the other promotes homoerotic S&M

I'll take Zootopia, thanks.

amanda wenk?
god i hope that's her IQ, so i can have a chance with her and the twins

>will Cap finally break a billion?

Easily. You can tell by the excited buzz of people leaving the theater. They are coming back to see it again and they are bringing friends.

Compared to the BvS crowd (where people left the theater looking tired and defeated) you just know that civil war will enjoy at least 2-3 more weeks of solid sales.

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM&feature=youtu.be

I'm curious if DC is holding a board meeting discussing their next phase of movies (i know a thread was posted about their upcoming movies), but are they arguing/worried/passing the blame?

are they getting in contact with 'comic' professionals, comic enthusiast, average comic joe/girl and pooling twitter/facebook/instagram/etc to figure out how to beat or at least become successful as marvel (in the movie arena).

i'm betting tv show wise, they're probably independent since they have no steak in the movie verse.

i know dc is coming up with 'another' reboot of their universe and drawing a line on how much their comics are going to costs so to attract more consumers.

sorry, this was more of a rant than a question. i'm betting what's going on in those offices is either pretty hectic.

It's already at 675 million. It's going to cross it no problem.

I would assume they're doing something like this. They just added Ben Affleck as an executive producer for Justice League. And they released a report that Snyder will not no creative control over the solo Batman film. They're realizing this isn't working out how they wanted. And even though Snyder is still directing JL, I'm sure the executives are watching him like a hawk and rigorously checking every singe decision he makes.

They sold Disney Land to make enough money to buy some billboards for Civil War. I hope it works out for them

Civil War needs to make ten times that amount to break a billion dollars

>b-but muh capekino
DCucks are so pathetic

they need to calm down first of all.

second Disney and Marvel is a much bigger company, they need to stop comparing their cinematic success against them and just look at success they've had. they do need a change in direction, and I think Affleck will provide that.

in terms of comics, both Marvel and DC sales are way in the shitter because they have way too many goddamn books out Batman has fucking 7 and Superman has 5, Spider-man has 5 as well, who knows how many goddamn X-Men teams/books there are. Marvel's solution has been the short term pandering route which is why their books surge for about 2 weeks before returning to shitty numbers. DC is trying to find a long term solution and I think they're going to find it if they can just hold on for a little bit by trimming the facts, not doing a halfassed reboot where nobody knows what's cannon and whats not and consolidate their fucking library, 1 or 2 batman books, 1 or 2 superman books etc.

Deadpool also smashed all kinds of digitial sales records.

well cap + ironman + NEW SPIDEY + BLACK HERO THAT ISN'T A SIDEKICK + ANTZ but yeah im happy for evans and the russos

>>OUR capekino
>marvel shills are so pathetic