Why don't you own a gun Sup Forums?

Why don't you own a gun Sup Forums?

Getting my first shotgun soon.

It's illegal in my country and it's nonsensical.

I graduated, no more reason for school shootings

Because I'm afraid if I had a gun laying around une house I'd get drunk one night and end it.

i live in a white neighborhood

Never wanted one enough to own one.

Because I live in a studio apartment, and in my bedside table I have a titanium crowbar and a big maglight.

Only ways that an intruder could enter would be through the window by my bed, or one around the corner (after getting past the apartment complex security gate). Either way I am more prepared for them than they are for me.

I do though.

i want to.. but i cant.. cause Denmark.. id go to jail so fast

I need more guns but ya get the picture...

[shit/spoiler]

cause im from germany and is not that easy to buy one.
U need a save place, a reason for having a gun, not all guns are allowed, u need to be a member of a huntingclub, u are not allowed to show it on public etc etc.

I don't own a gun, I own 5

Because my penis size is more than ample.

my wife wont let me have one. Pic not my wife, but yes, she does have that kind of ass! What she says goes.

Sure that crowbar will look good next to your dead body when Jamal and his homie Day-quan shoots you in the fucking head.

How does it feel to be a cuck?

>giving up rights for sex
>not defending booty with said rights

I'm waiting for my gun license. Thinking of picking up a Remington 870.

Im a convicted felon. You can stil get shot with my recurve though. Kek.

because i live in a good neighborhood

always need more

I live in west virginia where its legal to conceal carry without a permit. Merica

itty bitty teenie weenie

Is killing Muslims not a good enough reason yet?

I have a Ruger 10/22 but that's it. Ain't got the cashmoney to get my hands on anything reliable yet. When I do I'm thinking a semi-auto .40, not sure what make though.

you must have a micro penis

Can't own a gun on campus. Plus, I intend to leave the country after graduation, so...yeah...

Hunting and pest control

because I have a big thick cock

CZUSA P-07 duty
Comes chambered in 9mm or .40 s&w
15+1 capacity
Decocker factory installed safety in box

Why do anti-gunfags always have to make it about insecurity? I know the word "projecting" is used incorrectly a lot here, but... It sounds like something that actually fits the definition of projecting.

Stupid ass misread the question

I have no use for one.

>CZUSA P-07 duty
Just looked at the website. That's actually a really good price. Bookmarking it.

They don't want to admit that they are too afraid of using guns in the first place.

Because I am very much afraid of any weapon and what I would do to myself with easy access to them.
A miserable self harmer has no business owning a gun.

>a gun???

At least you got trips

I own it's big brother the P-09 duty it's just too big to conceal, but the P-07 is small enough to conceal

I guess there's some joy in this world.

Yeah, concealable is kind of a must for me. Open-carrying makes me feel like a jackass just looking for trouble.

Guns over .25 are ilegal in my country.

Unf~

I own a tikka in .223,
Charger .22
780 express
Knife collection~$1200

Looking to get a win sxp or wood moss 500 soon

Even if they are used to kill Muslims?

>le compensation maymay

Trip dubs

Nice.

Moss 500 tactical
Windham AR
FN Five Seven
.40 Glock

I'm thinking FN .45 next

I'm too broke to own one. Any one got any good choices on a cheap But reliable gun. Not a.shotgun from walmart. Preferably something my girl can shoot

>Low crime rate
>Don't interact with lowlife commoners
>Work in a great business neighborhood
>Don't live in the ghetti
>Why do i need a gun?
>Even the local hangouts are filled with good people.

I'm mentally ill

I'm on the no flight list

Yup, we have severe laws against guns.
And we have any problem with kebab guys. Actually we haven't problem with any one.

Live in a country that does not allow them, if I was a murican I would buy shit loads of guns

Because shooting is fun?

Because I'm not a fucking stupid americunt who want kill everyone.

>implying guns are only for citizens
>forgetting what the 2nd is all about

/thread

>implying I am american

Why do americans shoot for fun?
I can only think of guns as either protection or for assault, why would you shoot random shit for fun?
it's almost like waving a knife in the air for fun.

>why would you shoot random shit for fun?
you answered your own question

and I'm not even american

HiPoints don't get the respect they deserve. Charter arms revolvers are supposed to be ok. Kinda hard to fuck up a wheel gun

Cause I would kill myself And since im a Britbong

>Kinda hard to fuck up a wheel gun
Taurus.

I don't see the problem here

waste of money

Because I'm not a spunktrumpet who lives in terror of his fellow human beings and recognize that, statistically, owning a firearm increases the chance of someone I care about dying.

Think about it this way. It's a skill based challenge. And getting better at a skill no matter what it is is always fun. And yes. While flailing around with a knife sounds silly, people run "katas" all the time with knives. Sure. You look like a retard doing it. But you can be pretty skilled with a knife if you're running legit katas and aren't the sword meme guy that "studied the blade".

Taurus only makes shit autos. They're wheel guns are forged on the old Brazilian Smith forges. They're essentially an old S&W

That's the one statistic that, while being statistically accurate in the sense that if there's a gun in your house you "could" get shot where as if there is not, you won't, is complete bullshit.
>what are biometric gun vaults

Because I don't live in niggerville like you degenerates

Same

im not 18 yet

Mawdz plz

>yeah right

Guarantee that was caused by bubbas hot reloads.

I want to conceal carry, which I'm not old enough for.
Also, I live with other people at the moment, so I don't want to end up killing them when one of them sneaks in at night.

guarantee that this one wasn't

Always wanted a FNC rifle.

Because california makes it almost impossible and im poor

Not bad thoughts. Plus roommates are cancer. They probably wouldn't want you having one anyway.

Wtf happened?

Ban assault homosex

I own five now. Thinking about purchasing my 6th but I need to go to a gun show to get it.

firing pin loose as all fuck, maybe misaligned as well

Gunshopoophole

I do own a gun, it is a Benjamin Bulldog .357. Use it for hunting whitetails and anyone stupid enough to think my things are theirs.

russia

>let's his wife tell him what to do

Christ you're a fucking pussy

Jesus ya think? That's fucked dude. I hope you're not carrying that piece of shit. You should give it to me. For, ya know, science.

Russians can't have guns? I always thought they were similar to Canada on that.

Bullshit user. I live in Los Angeles and I have a saiga.223 w/ Monte Carlo stock(no need for bullet button if there's no pistol grip) a Remington 870 tactical, and a mosin nagant 91/30. Buying my 1911 after I get my summer bonus check.

Have 32 right now. Getting another one soon, which reminds me, need to call my insurance agent and see what my limit is on the current policy I have insuring all my guns.

with this reason u will be arrested i think. and never become a gun.

I was an alcohol once.

Because I live with my parents and is probably blow my brains out if I did

ITT: 3rd world sheep, liberal faggots, and a few normal people.

Because I don't care for shotguns or rifles, but I'm not old enough to get my LTC for a pistol. Even though every time there's a fucking special event in Boston the National Guard lets me fucking carry one when I'm on orders.

Can't let alcohol touch my lips either.

Yay America's stupid fucking 21.

Don't worry young friendo. You'll get there. What do you carry?