Alright f@m what you listening to after smokin this?

Alright f@m what you listening to after smokin this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw74sDWPH7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck is that and what's wrong with ?

By the looks of that absolutely unreal bud, I guess I'd be hearing the sounds of schizophrenia finally being triggered

What the fuck is that? Cotton candy? put that shit away nigga.

what kind of bath salt k-2 shit are you trying to sell me

I am intrigued, yet concerned. Definitely put on something chill, probably not moving much after hitting whatever that is.

Any yall ever smoked a moonrock? Its weed covered in dab covered in keef. I forgot what its like to be uncomfortably high it was crazy.

fuck. i want to try this

fatm?

Can confirm moonrocks are fucking insane. We gave a bid to this kid just because he always smokes us out with moonrocks and it's turned our house into a bunch of drooling retards.

I've been getting stoned recently and listening to house. It's a nice change of pace for someone who's been listening exclusively to powerviolence and screamo for the past couple years.

do you roll them or bowl them?

Bong rips

This.

Someone dipped your bud in candy.

Just FYI. No one smokes weed like Aussies. Literally what every tourist says who tries to sit on a chop without, passing before the first sesh is over.

I will enlighten you all on the true ways of smoking buds.

First you need one of these, plastic will do but they sell glassies now - so there is no fucking excuse. It needs a BIG, BIG shotty. So you can barley fit your thumb over the cunt.

Now, you get your bowl and your wizzer (coffee grinder) scissors will do but takes much longer, and your spin if you want to smoke it spun. Spin is tabaccoo, gives you a head spin when you start smoking it in your bongs, hence spin.

Now you chop your weed and tabaccoo, I usually go for a 40% tabasco 60% weed ratio, but it's up to you, I find anything above 50-50 is too harsh on the tabacco end, anywhere from 30/70 - 40/60 I find is smooth, but it's up to you. You need to chop it fine, this is where you all fuck up - you don't chop it enough and you smoke big buds like animals.

You want it to be fine, almost like the duties in your lid when you scrape the wizen, but chunkier so when your cone turns to ash it falls through the townie and the cone piece is empty.

Volia, you are now smoking weed correctly.

All those spelling mistakes. Fucking mac and auto correct.

No?

>gave a bid to this kid
Lmao, no thanks

>40% tabasco 60% weed

We call them hot bongs or chilli billies.

They're wayy overpriced here in Toronto. From what I've heard, they're just bud rolled in keef. Not sure about the wax/dab bit.

One more thing to add and is the most important part about it. Really only our group does this.

Circle is law, circle is life. None of this pass the duchy to the left bullshit. Who ever shotguns chopping gets first bongs (choppers right or choppers benefit) then it goes either left or right depending on who chucked in buds for the chop - if you have buds you are chucking in, no ifs or buts about it - go home if you don't want to chuck in and chop with the boys. If you don't have buds, you will get a chop so long as you chuck in when you do have buds.

If both left and right chucked in buds then they have to shotgun second, winner decides the way the circle goes.

What goes around comes around. Circle is love, circle is life.

its just fucking weed man no need to turn it into a specific set of rules

Ah damn. Our dealer made some last easter and gave us one for free when we bought a zip. Shit was very cash.

>not having any form of order
>allowing first in first served
What are you? Some sort of pleb?

What is the appeal of being uncomfortably high? Being moderately high is fun but when I have too much I feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown

He's got this all lord of the flies style.
Childish and delusional

>ruining weed with tobacco

>he doesn't shout his mates out of the goodness of his own heart
What a fucking cunt you are.

living in denver, i can say the dabs fuck you up so much more than the flower (which is why I stick with flower)- it's like beer v. liquor

>dude it's about the taste
You cunts are the worst. I dare you to smoke as much as we do in this fashion without spinning your weed.

Just fyi, snoop dog spins his weed. It's essential when you smoke a shit tone.

no he doesn't

>ugh doesn't tobacco like give you CANCER??
hello nu male

Precisely this. Moved to Canada recently for uni and been smoking a lot of weed. I end up getting too high, which is just horrible feeling.

I get extremely nervous, think the cops are coming, and just sit and panic while my friends are being noisy and gaining attention.

Weed is amazing but too much is horrible.

Yes, yes he does.

its just weed man

Allows you to reach deeper into your mind. But it can definitely be an unpleasant experience. I don't have "bad trips" often but when I do, I turn the lights out, crawl into bed, and bump LSD & The Search For God EP really loud on my headphones. Once the sound encapsulates your senses, it takes control of your emotions and carries you to a feeling comfort.

?

So you don't share it around?

That's the exact logic, it's only weed, so give away as much as you can. That's the circle.

nope. no one in america does this.

>Just fyi, snoop dog spins his weed. It's essential when you smoke a shit tone.
this is the most painfully unaware post i've ever seen

Go watch getting doug with high with Jeff Ross, when they literally spend 5 minutes talking about how snoop spins his weed.

>no one in america does this
Because you are all faggots and behind in the times, literally everyone does this if you want to be high all day, at least actually smoking all day.

.t smoke a single chop in 3 hours and calls it a day

Another user here.

Most stoners in Canada do, it's a lot better than smoking raw weed.

the people i know in canada don't do it either.

yeah i share it around, i just don't write rules for doing it

How do you figure? Tobacco makes my throat sore even as a former cig smoker. I can smoke an infinite amount of bowls but if I smoke more than 2 or 3 blunts during a day I can feel the headache sore throat coming.

i work and study
sorry i'm not some spoiled 27 year old who lives with his friends at the expenses of mom and dad and gets to smoke weed all day

Because spinning joints is retarded. I only spin bongs, and yeah if you are a former cig smoker sometimes it's detrimental.

>having some form of ad hoc order is writing rules about it
It's okay user, you now know how to correctly smoke weed. You can stop posting when you feel like it.

Aussies are a work of art

>all that projection simply because I am able to support my friends weed habits as well as my own as we all support each others weed habit

Kek. What's it like having no friends?

You know the wrong people then.

In BC it's pretty common

Yeah I dunno about that. I used to smoke hash with tobacco and made me feel real anxious and angry. Then I put some green tea instead and all the negative effects went away even when I smoked a shitload of it
Are you fucking retarded?

>Yeah I dunno about that. I used to smoke hash with tobacco and made me feel real anxious and angry. Then I put some green tea instead and all the negative effects went away even when I smoked a shitload of it

There are definitely alternatives, but here tobacco is only the cheapest. There are stoner shops around which sell stuff you are meant to mix your weed with which taste like minty and shit which just wake away the harshness but it's like 50$ for an oz and it doesn't work nearly as well as spin.

It's up to you what you want to spin your weed with, we have done it with literal leaves.

i'm literally just saying there is no correct way to smoke weed
you were the one who came up with this shit >I will enlighten you all on the true ways of smoking buds.

Canadian stoner here. Most of my buddies cut their joints with tobacco cause it helps em burn better.
I usually cut mine with spearmint cuz I don't wanna get hooked on nicotine.

It's literally correct though.

You go live in a tourist town smoke with people from all over the world and have literally all them gassed at how different it is.

Weather you are Russian, Croatian, Korean or American. The result is always the same, cunts are passing out before the first sesh is over.

i'm not saying anything about being able to afford it
i just don't have the time to be high all day because i have shit to do. most of my closest friends don't either because we all work and study, it's not that hard to understand

Canadian here. Only time I've done this was literally with Australians.

I don't smoke cigarettes, so why would I mix it in with my dispensary grade weed? Also, I can rip bongs to myself all night... never felt the need to add tobacco to the picture.

Id listen to Santa Monica on repeat and jerk off for a few hours.

>It's okay user, you now know how to correctly smoke weed. You can stop posting when you feel like it.

Kek.

You simply do not understand if you can't be high at work. Lol. I am a civil engineer/drafter and i mean it's not like it's a secret around the office either. If you don't function normally when you are high,. you are doing it wrong and yeah, maybe this style is not for you.

>I usually cut mine with spearmint cuz I don't wanna get hooked on nicotine.
Good idea, does it really change the flavour of the joints then?

It helps them burn better, you're just wasting your "dispensary grade weed" if you smoke it without anything else.

Whenever I get stoned I just listen to Nujabes or tomppabeats

in yurop it's also common practice to mix with tobacco XD

in fact i can't recall the last time i had weed without someone putting tobacco in it ^__^

I used to do that, some rock/electronic sounds nice as well.

Stuff like Tame Impala and Neon Indian is god-tier on weed.

i teach languages to children. it's not about being capable to do it while high, i just don't want parents complaining about me when they come pick their kids up

May logic behind it is this.

If you put tobacco in -

1, it's smoother, simply correct
2, you get more cones

Also, how do you smoke your bud? Do you just rip off chunks and toke? The thing about chopping it fine is you pretty much can't stop until you finish your cone, so if you pack alone too big you will fuck yourself up, you need to learn how big your cones are.

Because ripping off chunks and going til you can't isn't that harsh compared to above.

>does it really change the flavour of the joints then?

Yeah it does alter the flavor, but the j stays lit.

What are clear eyes.

Does anyone else's tastes change when they smoke?

alright man if you wanna teach german to a bunch of 5 year olds while high you go ahead

ya

I mean you just keep making excuses. I am pretty sure if I can subdivide a huge average into a multi complex apartment building without any problems, while high, pretty sure I can teach german to a bunch of little shits.

ignorant trap music

i'm not making excuses, i just don't go to work or study while high. kudos to you for doing it

Buddy, weed affects people in different ways depending on their tolerance as well as the strains they're smoking. I've had strains where I can function clear as day, and others where I'm hazy and mindfogged AF. There's really no point in putting down someone who DOESN'T work high. Jesus.

obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw74sDWPH7U

Depends on my mood but I agree. If I'm not too fucked up I really enjoy drone while high as well.

Australia, ladies and gentlemen
here in America we just call that freshman year degeneracy

Righteous choice.

Coffee tastes salty after smoking, it's the strangest thing.

Unless you meant musical tastes, in which case I tend to listen to more electronic music than I normally would

California here, best joints are spliffs with lavender. So fire. Also concentrates got my tolerance hella high.

Also after smoking weed almost everyday for about a year, should I be concerned about impaired cognitive function? I'm an Engineering student and I don't need my life any harder.