Jesus Christ, I can't take this guy seriously

Jesus Christ, I can't take this guy seriously.

Don't worry, he's gonna die (decapitation).

Did Howland Reed backstab Dayne in the books too?

No idea Gurm didn't explain it yet, although that was... disappointing

Did you make that image? Good job!

Well it seems really out of character for these guys that are supposed to be paragons of honor.

Wasn't Howland Reed the sneaky, quiet one anyway? That wouldn't be out of character.

Howland Reed is a crannogman. They're meant to be sneaky fucks. They live in swamps and use poisoned weapons after all.

spoilers man

His face is so gormless I'm starting to wonder if he really is Jon's father.

They do have a simillar range of facial expresions, don't they?

Did they run out of handsome actors?

na but its implied he did it in a similar way, i always thought he used some type of net to impede dayne and then ned finished him off

stabbing him in the back like that was kinda lame

Book Ned says that Dayne would have killed him if it weren't for Reed, and sort of implies that Reed killed Dayne in an underhanded way, but doesn't get into details about it. The books haven't revealed what actually happened at the Tower of Joy.

Ned was supposed to the the ugly, uncharismatic and weaker brother. His older brother is the alpha, Ned's just the brains of the rebellion.
Kinda like how he's portrayed here, for once something was well done this season.

>The books haven't revealed what actually happened at the Tower of Joy.
Oh great, another thing for D&D to shit on, right

The mongness runs true.

nuh-uh he warged into the sword at the last second

But wasn't he the superior brother in the end? Brandon may have been a better swordsman but that doesn't always mean anything. The whole North seemed to love Eddard.

Howland Reed is a sneaky swamp fighter with greensight.

In the end. Brandon's death wasn't that long ago, so Net's yet to fill his shoes.

Could've been awesome if the dual welding guy got blinded by the light reflected from the sword of Howland Reed and Stark took the chance

Does this mean Sean Bean isn't coming back?

Yes. And thankfully so, the show's a mess now.

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1442232170954.jpg

>superior brother in the end

nah, he was only superior when it came to not being on fire.

brandon was 10x the man eddard ever was, he even smacked around that little shit, little finger

>Derp