What do you smoke Sup Forums?

What do you smoke Sup Forums?

weed

lucky strikes, if i'm not rolling my own.

Ah me too those are my two main vices after kicking xans, its pretty nice living in a recreational state just picked up an eighth

Cigars
Rocky Patel is my brand, though I can never pass up a good Macanudo

Meharis, small ones.

Marb southern cut, camel filters on occasion. What are the turkish camels like, i see them posted all the time.

Nothing, because cigarettes are fucking disgusting.

/thread

you all smell like shit and everyone hates you.
vapemasterrace.
inb4 faggots are scared to vape because they're scared of other faggots opinions.
be your own person

I vape

Used to smoke Turkish royals before 99s they remind me of a camel version of the marlb no 27s burn quite quickly so I found them to be not worth it with a pack of 99s being the same price

crystal meth

Camel 99s m8

This is bait

Don't make fun of me...

Tobacco

I'd pay some good money for some unfiltered american cigs. Sheeeit, you can't buy them in Croatia or anywhere near here, the closest place is probably Spain.

edgy as fuck

i would also smoke pole for the right guy

Don't smoke. Smokers smell like shit.

Id rather smoke a pvc pipe filled with asbestos

Golden Virginia, or drum

Just roll your own without a filter, bub

Dubs of truth

smoked some brisket yesterday. shit was cash

tits or gtfo

Post tits

Dubs don't overcome trips you human sized piece of shit.

oh the irony

i've always wanted to smoke a cigar

Checked

nice trips but everyone hates you...?

Camel straights. mmm.

Grape Swishers n weed, because I'm not a fucking nicotine addict. Yet.

Yeaaaaaaaaah Camel !

Tobacco here is imported from Germany, it's not the real deal. I did roll them tho, and it tasted well.

Nothing. I vaped for about three years and then just stopped about 3 months ago, still having side effects from quitting.

same as you op

Fellow britfags will understand

Don't cut yorself on those edges

Yes i brexited

Camel menthol light wide

Short flter means its as long as a 100 and its as wide as a rillo

I bet you voted Ukip

That's a shame, because Camel studs are about the best thing this side of sex.

enjoy your cancer

No i brexited

Nothing compares to this for me.

Hey im brexited

same, but shorts

With pleasure
Enjoy your AIDS

Oi m8 got any skins?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoking Chesterfield double forward.

Menthols if i drank a little and am going out. Otherwise just weed

If you think that pasta is funny in any way, please, kys

GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHER

poor white trash.

The only good thing to smoke.

This Absolute Trash

Smoked for 10 years. Used to smoke Marlboro 54s when they were out. Then switched to camel reds. Didn't like those as much so I switched to Marlboro menthol. But that shit was too mentholy and I got frustrated and quit altogether.

You dropped your fedora man .

they taste like shit

kek at all you faggots paying unnecessary prices for smokes, you should kill yourselves

whats wrong with rolling your own. its way cheaper and they taste better

Newport Reds. Good taste, reasonable price.

>be your own person
>vape because it's new and cool

umm...

Marlboro Nxt

Nothing, because I'm not a faggot.

You all suck this.

candle wax?

Damn, user how do you jerk off?

mouth fedora and devil's lettuce

pole

newport 100s cuz if i dont, my peoples will think im strange and ungangsta

Holy shit, that dick is huge

di si to kupio? tisak?

Jes, ima i u tobacco ducanima

i used to wake up, face one of them and then pass right back out for like an hour lol

right now i smoke these KAMEL RED 100s

Dan Gheesling isn't Canadian

Mevius Lights or Camel 99s. Sometimes Filtered Luckies. Idk.

Theyre overrated. Only semi-rich old fuckers smoke cigars. They taste like shit, you cant inhale them or they'll scratch your throat with the fury of a thousand wet kittens. Theyre only semi-okay halfway through and then they just burn the shit out of your tongue and mouth. Or you can be a nigger and smoke black and milds or swishers i guess

cigars are shit rolled in shit

>polchan.net

Shepherds Hotel one of the best cigarettes you can buy

Is there any place to get Gitanes nowadays?

That's linus the tiny canada computer man from LTT (linus tiny tech)

Beef