Post your progress on the raid Sup Forums

Post your progress on the raid Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended
12doctors.blogspot.com
tumblr.com/explore/trending
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i need a discord invite, last one was expired.

[email protected]

Post your tags

# 4th of july
#black lives matter
#feminism
#body positive
#lgbt

I'm not on the raid because mobile, just want to see the results

official tag list is in the discord chat

These. We need to concentrate on only some.

you can raid on mobile

show me link

not how it works newfriend. you need to do what did

Gore shop.
Just scroll down.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended

They know. Someone leaked the entire list onto tumblr.

serves you right idiots, nice raid, i barely noticed it

>barely
it got you triggered enough to come here and whine like a bitch

How about we use this picture?

Who cares? Just keep posting.

If worse comes to worse we can just have a good old fashioned fag drag with comments.

ghostban

Didn't know they had ghost bans. Time for another account.

thanks man i'm fillin the gore folder now

moar ?

How can I be here if i don't have a life?

since when is there a raid? and why don't i see anything on tumblr?

because your eyes aren't real.

because everyone got ghostbanned in minutes and they continue to post like retards

you are phone
>inb4 no one gets it

#ptsd
#important
#bpd

Why raid 4th of July?
The other tags totally but why attack muricans celebrating murica

its tumblr so it's okay

Because Sup Forums was made for people that dont have a life. Like you! Clear enough? Or do I need to explain it with my hands?

>look at me mom I used le old meme
>it's insiiiide joke loool xd

fuck you thats why
>but im american im a special snowflake

kek

Post screenshots

get /po/ in here they should like a good tumblr raid

You heard the faggot. Time for more accounts.

Pic related.

Yes please. Explain to me how can I possible be alive if I don't have a life.

What does this have to do with origami?

i meant Sup Forums you cucklord if you had a half a brain you could possibly have figured that out

K. Enjoy living in third world shithole

I'll go ahead and start a thread and take the ban. They get shit trending on Twitter at will but naturally hate our degenerate asses.

>every other country is third world
do you even taste your food

Alright. When no one cares about you because youre fucking annoying, you get depressed and the only thing you do is do stupid shit at your computer. Lol go drink your milk and give your moms cellphone back to your mom, kid.

post the link in their threads to try and sneak undercover I was banned awhile ago for a raid thread here but I went on two threads and linked them

You took his bait.

>this is why we need feminism
top kek

What if we actually get /po/ in this raid
Like they must want revenge

maybe they will shove a nazi origami onto someones ass

I made this for you guys. Keep fighting the good fight.

you can try but Sup Forums would be our best bet to get this shit on the news

this has to hit twitter and remember BLAME REDDIT it'll be fucking funny watching reddit get blamed on the news

It worked in the beginning now everyone is ghost banned

Create another account

just use one of the autism user names provided who gives a shit and use fake emails

so i just make a post and what tags are we using?

Already on it

>good fight
i don't think they even noticed

No need to be so agitated my friend and please stop projecting your sad life on me. Also, you can't call someone else a kid when you're using "lol".

Anons you are doing gods work keep it up

> Mfw I'm a daily tumblrite and Sup Forums poster so I'm used to the gore during the raid

DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Your name is "Dan" - His name was "Dan" - You are "Dan"
>Dan the Man - Dan the Man - Dan the Man - Dan the Man -
>Your name is "Dan" - His name was "Dan" - You are "Dan"
Dan the Man - Dan the Man - Dan the Man - Dan the Man -
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
|||||| - 12doctors.blogspot.com - (Your name is "Dan")
>Dan the Man - Dan the Man - Dan the Man - Dan the Man -
......................................................................................................
DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN

Sup Forums thread

>don't post gore or shit up the board

Can we get an official start time in this bitch and round some more people up?

AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE LIKE A LITLE PUSSY AND DOESNT SCARE THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND CANT HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WITH LOOKS AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HURTS ME WHEN I SAY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND HURTSME WHEN I SAY THERE UGLY AND HURTS ME WHEN I SAY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE LIKE A LITTLE PUSSY AND DOESNT DO ANYTHING AND SAY IS BETTER THEN THE POPULAR PEOPLE BUT IS UGLY AND DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HURTS THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY AND THERE UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND IS SMART WHILE SMELLING LIKE DOG POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE DOG POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY
AND I CANT TELL THE POLICE THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY OR KILL POPULAR PEOPLE ACTORS THE UGLY WAY CAUSE THERES NO PROOF
AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE DOG POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND BOTHERS THE POPULAR PEOPLE BUT IS UGLY AS SHIT AND HAS NO FRIENDS OR HAS UGLY LOSER GUY FRIENDS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY SO FUCK THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY SO FUCK REDDIT AND FUCK THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS
AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE WHILE BEING DESPERATE
THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE GOT UGLY WOMEN PERSONALITY AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND TRY TO BOTHER EVERYBODY AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE

I guess we are all shadow banned.
Cant find gore on tumbler

Wow youre judging people for using lol? Oh wow, he uses lol he should kill himself. And by the way, dont you think its kinda weird that you think thats my life when youre the one doing a stupid raid? Im doing this because there are kids on tumblr who cant handle seeing gore and they can get traumatised.

>i am a twenty six year old man who feels good about making teenagers cry and have panic attacks
that called natural selection
friendly reminder we did manage to kill 1-2 of them over the fucking internet

Wouldn't be getting shyrdyburnt if hey didn't.

can't post anymore time to hit twitter

>omg guys i triggered them so hard lel
tumblr.com/explore/trending
>ctrl+f
>raid=0
>Sup Forums=0
good job

Wait mate

Kek, I turn 26 this week actually.
No regrets.

Sup Forums is down to help if the mods aren't fags.

Not him but if you can't handle seeing a bit of gore without being traumatized then you're a fucking pussy and need to grow the fuck up. Even as a kid. Does tumblr not have age limits? Even Facebook is supposed to be 14+ at that age you should be able to not get "triggered"(Kek not a real thing) over gore.

>Lol
>kid

get a load of THIS guy

wat m8

i have the "bully not so tough after being molested" here somewhere but i cant find it

Tumblr is 13+

My point stands. And being "triggered" isn't a real thing

I can handle it. Just because you and I can handle it doesn't mean everybody can. Even about that age restriction, people still make accounts. I know 8 year old kids that already have fb accs. Seriously, would you like to see someone with missing limbs when you were 8-12 yrs old? My last post, not replying back to anything now because you obviously cant understand how wrong this is.

kek, summerfag

>no one likes you because no one cares about you because youre fucking annoying, you get depressed and the only thing you do is do stupid shit at your computer.
the amount of fucking irony

it seems like tumblr is leaking to here

it is if you have PTSD
but you don't get PTSD from being cat called

Desensitization is better than shielding them from violence
Don't be such a tightass faggot

Alright fags. New accounts and regroup. Stick to those 5 tags. I'll post what reactions I can find.

bump

Did I tell you to kill yourself? I don't think so, once again, stop projecting. If they can't watch a little bit of gore without shitting themselves maybe they are a bit too young to be on the internet.
And yes, I do think your life is kind of sad, pretending to be some kind of hero online.

WTF HAPPENED. I WAITED ALL MONTH FOR THIS RAID AND I SEE NO GORE.

jesus christ this is exactly why you are still a virgin

I meant triggered in the tumblr sense but I get what you're saying. Thanks for the context

everyone got banned, people are autistic enough to think its still on

because people are being cautious about posting the discord with the tag lists and whatnot. already had a couple white knights make it in

that IS the tumblr sense, people think they got PTSD for being fartraped

***ATTENTION RAIDERS: SPAM THE FOLLOWING TAGS AND RELATED:***

#otherkin
#furry
#furry fandom
#steven universe
#steven universe fandom
#steven universe fanfiction
#undertale
#undertale fandom
#undertale fanfiction
#mlp
#mlp fandom
#mlp fanfiction
#my little pony
#my little pony friendship is magic
#brony
#bronycon
#mlp clop
#transgender
#transexual
#genderfluid
#gender fluidity
#fanfiction
#hillary 2016
#hillary for america
#ready for hillary
#cryforflint

Don't forget about #Feminism and #Trans

Reminder only the first 5 tags in a post get into the tag, mix them up

Again. That's what I meant. You can't get PTSD from falling victim to manspreading.

aw, come on, leave the furries alone

what the everloving fuck is #cryforflint? who the hell is flint?

Those kinda go without saying

Also:

#fat acceptance
#fat positive
#fat activism

exactly, but they think they did, so when they are mildly upset they think their "im a liviing meme" PTSD has gone off

also checked