Sup Forums, let me know. Honest thoughts and opinions. Is it worth cheating on your gf? - a young user in doubt

Sup Forums, let me know. Honest thoughts and opinions. Is it worth cheating on your gf? - a young user in doubt

The way I see it if you're in a relationship where you want to cheat you should just break up.

well if you are unhappy with her yeah, if you want to do it cause youre horny just jerk off. i got a better question for you Sup Forums. Should I or should i not, make pancakes mixed with my cum for my fiance and soon-to-be mother-in-law tomorrow?

Thanks for the input. I thought so too, but it's not because I'm unhappy or anything. My girlfriend went back to her home country for the summer, isn't back til late August. She's across the world and I'm here by myself in summer, hanging out with friends, going to their parties. There's all these young attractive girls and they all want me to do shit with them but I don't know if I can go through with it being in a relationship

if you are young, i'd say yes, ur relationship isnt gna last forever and one of u is going to break it off eventually, dont waste ur youth with one girl even if you feel she's the best bc shes not

This.

I literally jerked off before going to this party last night, but it didn't help after all the girls showed up and some started flirting and making advances. It was so hard to resist man (I did, still). And I'm gonna say give your fiance the cumcakes but not your mother in law

Nah. Just break up if you are planning on that. Cheating can have long term consequences on your reputation.

First response is right.

Just tell her you're not happy. Or see if she and you are able to come to a better agreement on how to make your relationship better.

Also think of it this way. That other girl you'll end up fucking, isn't one you'd probably take our to dinner, to see your family, to go see her family. To spend some time with more than sexual experiences.

Having a girlfriend is better than just getting laid. Because you don't get the other laughs, happiness and other emotions a girlfriend gives you.

Possibly me just expressing on my current relationship which has been unbelievable. Inb4 beta. Kek. I own my girl. She's my little puppy slave.

Then how do you know which is the relationship that will last and be the one you're satisfied with at the end, leading you to be with the person for your life or whatever. That shit scares me so much

well why did you feel tempted? if you feel like it is worth doing break up. Why not the mother in law?

>Is it worth cheating on your gf?

No. That's no way to act. Break off one relationship entirely before beginning another one. It's just the correct way to conduct yourself.

But I am happy. I totally understand where you're coming from that's exactly what I feel too. But then, the thing is, I see some of these girls, like theyre so beautiful and have so much character to them. I see them the way some of the fags on here see furries. They give them personalities and all that. I play out all this shit in my mind, how it would be to sit with them, to do more than just fuck. I have these perceived visions of what it could be like to be with them. That shit fucks me up a lot. My girlfriend is far away right now so it's hard to get the exact feeling currently, since most I can do is video chat. And nah I don't think you're beta, you don't have to pretend she's your slave in case you were, I respect it however it may be.

i'd say at the point when you can fully make ur relationship serious ie moving in, which you shouldnt be doing really till way after college/uni so if your still in either then id say its too soon, but if youre both working and an fully commit to one another, then you can focus on it becoming the one and only relationship you ever have kind of thing

Right. And you're saying those kind of things don't really happen or even like, start to happen whilst in uni? Like isn't it possible to meet that person in uni. I have this weird thing cuz of most people I know, they met their spouse in uni, so in my head it's almost that way that most people meet them at this time in their life. I'm almost scared that if I leave uni, and work, I won't meet someone like that again...

What if your gf is great in all ways except one, her sex drive is extremely terrible and yours is very high, and she just doesnt want to satisfy it leaving you miserable cause you dont get off?

If you know you won't marry her, yes. If she's the one for you then you wouldn't have a desire to cheat. So otherwise you're good to go.

I feel tempted cuz of this
And cuz I feel like that's similar to nutting right in her mouth. And like idk, you having not married your fiancee yet, it just seems off. Maybe it's just me. But why at all if you don't mind my curiosity asking?

what do you think masturbation is for retard

na they defo can happen at uni, but that particular environment is difficult to maintain a relationship - you meet so many other people who you could fall for, not to mention going out clubbing and drinking most days of the week PLUS having to juggle studying as well

well they look very similar, plus she looks very young, so why the fuck not. My fiance acted like a bitch earlier so she deserves some, but her mom is a sweet lady and i feel like she deserves some for different reasons

I think that's a realistic reason to break it off imo. Many people would agree. In older times even when breaking it for that reason wasn't acceptable, people got mistresses. Often the s.o. knowing about and sort of just accepting the mistress situation. So yeah, unless you're okay with living miserable like that, there can be someone better user. Just my 2 cents

Oh alright, about the part with your fiance. I laughed at the thing about her mom though. That's pretty funny. I mean if you feel it's right and you know you wouldn't get caught, go for it. I would recommend making your stuff sweet beforehand though, eating pineapples and what not. So it's high in glucose/sucrose.

i havent jerked off or had sex for last 6 days preparing for when me and my fiance could have some fucking (were travelling a lot with her mom so little privacy) but she said no because of some bs reason so the jizz is going in her anyways

Thanks for the response, masturbation doesnt satisfy the urges, and we have discussed it many times, she once told me to find a fuck buddy but I felt like it was just a trap or her trying to atone for something, assuming she possibly cheated on me before when i use to work 12 hour days 6 days a week and she was jobless still making excuses to not get me off at least once a week.

Yes if you're sure you won't get caught!

yeah dump her ass, even if she is not cheating the fuck buddy thing is crazy talk and dont stick yo dick in crazy

No. Stay with her or get another, or have an open relationship. Cheat? Never. Don't be a fag.