Well Sup Forums youve done it to me. Youve turned me into a bi fag with all these fucking mental illness threads...

Well Sup Forums youve done it to me. Youve turned me into a bi fag with all these fucking mental illness threads. Ill greentext this shit.
>be me
>me 19
>browse this place since 14 years old
>love traps
>want to be a trap
>be 160lbs at fuckin 5'9
>feminine face though
>decide im done jerking myself off, i wanna get fucked and suck some cocks
>shave neck down, do hair all girly, put on light make up and some feminine male clothes
>suchabadidea.jpg
>go to local gay bar
>hit on guys get hit on
>fucking amazing guy buys me a drink and we talk for awhile
>solid 7/10 short blonde hair spiked up, average body
>we go back to his appartment
>we kiss and undress each other
>im self concious due to a slight stomach and no ass
>he didnt care
>my first time got in missionary and he fucked me
>started slow and got faster
>this shit hurt bad
>he came and rolled over and went to sleep
>i got up and left cum dripping out my ass
>go home, fap, sleep

10/10 would do again
You fucks have turned me into a trap i hate you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yO21Lbv2Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got fucked by a dude... that's straight up gay.

>me into a trap i hate you all.

That doesn't make you a trap...if you were an actual trap you wouldn't need to go to a gay bar. This just makes you gay/bi

Then youve made me a feminine bifag.
I still like girls, it just makes me bi. I hate it.

Pics?

Lol no never posting pics of myself here of all places. Ill wake up without a kidney.

Post pics of your face pls, I want to see this for myself.

pics or it didnt haappen

Again no, i havent ever and will never post pics of myself on Sup Forums. I dont feel like getting my life fucked over by someone. Trust me even past gfs have said i pass as a slightly chubby, flat chested girl when i wear make up.

FAGET

how did your familly react of your girly shits OP liar

rofl then post a body pic, no one could possibly find your identity

Not lying retard
Also no im a fat fuck, i got lucky as it was.

Well, did it make you feel happy?

Because if it did, I don't see the problem. Focus less on what you want to be, or should be, and enjoy what you are.

Extremely happy honestly, i couldve done that for hours. See im also Christian though so in a way im scared to pursue that life out of fear of hell.

>believing in hell
kek

Yes yes i tip a fedora and vape a large cloud back at you i know

Don't worry, friend. There is no hell. Fear has always been used to scare the masses into submission.
Feel free to take it up the ass as much as your want. If that's what you so desire.

-actual tranny on hrt who never posts here :)

Question for you hon, can i buy estrogen online or do i have to get it from a doc? I mean if i keep this up i wanna be more feminine.

Trust me, god doesnt' care if someone goes into your anus.

Go to the doctor. Better safe than sorry. Many places don't require ANY therapy, surprisingly.

I wouldnt wanna be completely trans though. Id only use it to halt the thick hair growth and give me more feminine features.

No dude the Zionist Jew turned you into a fucking raging faggot just watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=2yO21Lbv2Kk

Posting guide that coolguy /drugdealer/ user made the other night. Hope this helps you become a qt user

You're welcome user, remember us once you get some big silicones and post your first gangbang... Yes, the only reason we've turned you from a healthy young man into a submissive slut is so we could get pics

Just say you're nonbinary :) You can be prescribed low doses of estrogen, testosterone-blockers, and finasteride.

Ik the whole nonbinary thing is a little silly, but it works.

You are gay, not a trap

You would be a trap if you fooled a straight guy into fucking you. I can't believe I am having to explain what a trap is to some faggot on Sup Forums what am I doing with me life.

Im already bi i dont wanna be a tumblr fag lol

You Un Christian deviant flaming faggot.

show us more
with timestamp
else leave Sup Forums

i know... but that's the safest way. You're free to look however you want, and nobody questions.
But yeah. Go for low-dose estrogen. Like, 2mg a day. You don't want to grow big obvious tits lol

It's baby steps, I'd rather he call himself a trap than a "trans-woman" anyway

post boipussy

Even if i only take a low dose wont i grow tits after awhile anyway?

Your breaking your mother and fathers hearth... to be a faggot and they will never see a grandchildren what a deviant selfish prick.
FAG

>worshiping a god that one torture you for entirety for doing things that he doesn't like
why are Christians so stupid?

I dont want kids anyway, my "dad" if you can call him that and my mom would get over it.

>see a grandchildren

I like girls though. So i guess i'm gay idk

im gay, im happy

He needs to have his balls removed to

dick or gtfo

Not noticeable at all. 2 years in and nothing shows through my clothes. Fat gets redistributed up there though...so you can play with them sometimes :o

Dont those still count as moobs tho? Lol

mine are noticeable at 13 months, a lot of it's genetic. i just wear a size bigger shirts if i don't want them to show. its obvious as fuck if im shirtless tho.

Hey. We have something in common. cool

Gender is a social construct and men make the best women.

I'd love to wife a cute trap, adopt babbybois, and breed the race.

>Your breaking your mother and fathers hearth
>hearth

What does a fireplace have to do with hothot gaysecks?

you wanna be bi...you wanna be slightly fem...slight use of hormones....still wanna be kindve a guy....dont wanna be a tumblr fag. make up your fucking mind

since im a skinny little bitch weighing 120ish lbs... i dont think i qualify for man boobs. op though... maybe since he's chubby.

he's not certain. i bet his name's Morty

Or maybe just a feminine bisexual guy? I mean that enconpasses all of that.
I have a slight pot belly and slight moobs as it is so thats why being fucked made me happy, i felt wanted for once.

just own it and be yourself user. don't force labels on shit. i'm a trap but im voting trump, only fuck girls, and dress like a boy sometimes. you don't need to complain about pronouns on tumblr to be a trap.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4

The Kike shit again? Gays existed before the Yids, Christians and Mudslimes. Why does what one or all of those fools think matter when NONE of them have proven their imaginary celestial friend exists?

Piss on them and their belief without evidence. Anyone who believes in the superstitions of the desert is gasworthy,

fUCKING YES

I agree with you. It's hard to find like-minded people. Thanks for existing.

being wanted... ouch. right in the feels. I can relate, user. Take your body and own it, exactly.

That's so hot.

I dress like a girl all the time. But I've never been fucked...Such a lucky boi ;)

SHUT UP JEW

you're not alone pal :) holla if you've got kik. i have a trans group and i'm not the only one in there like that. we even have a qt/10 welder o_o

Got more?

>rofl

i have never posted, and have no photos. Maybe in the future. But i would like that.

Kik username = grellplz

post pics

sure
if you're only thinking about transitioning for autogynephiliac/body image issues, it's not a good road to be going down. lets get real being trans isn't easy. its bad for your health etc.

if you have an overwhelmingly strong urge to live your life as a girl that never goes away, by all means consider it. don't transition if it's just a sexual fetish thing to you.

if you choose not to transition, you should address your body image issues with better diet and more exercise. it's really not that hard to change a few habits and transform everything if you're out of shape. sounds like your problem's more "i have low self esteem because i'm chubby" and that's easy to fix.

You were born that way. You just became more curious through trap bombs. You need to come to terms with the fact most men have a bit of homosexual in them. I just hope you find peace user.

Cakeboy

i like you

Nice naturals for a tranny

Hell ya

Where you from? Post more if you got it

also hormones make you gain weight so you'll have to change the diet/exercise thing to address your body image either way.

best coast
i just woke up >_> so i can't take live pics, but here's some repost

I'd know those balls anywhere.

how big is your cute little cock?

What state? Whatever youve got

are you my senpai?

Cheer up, I'd do you all day.

What do you guys have for jobs? half the places i go to discriminate agaist traps

um it's actually about 7" when i'm turned on. used to get up to 8" before hormones. grower, not a shower ;)

Please mods, delete this autistic thread.

Tfw trap has a bigger cock than you

How long have you been on hormones?

bit over a year

Disappointed, but also strangely aroused.

When did your dick shrink? is it permanent?

>tfw I'm a chubby femboy
>tfw people only want pictures/vids/visuals
>tfw people don't want to voice sex anymore
>tfw have a girly voice and can't show it off because of inhibited fags
>tfw extremely insecure about pictures/vids/etc.

if you wanna voice chat:
>skype: ricecakechris

what's your name?

make a recording on vocaro or whatever pls

are you the trap?

No, just someone who likes them.

just gradually over time, i didn't wake up one day and have a smaller dick. naw it mostly comes back if i go off hormones for a couple days, seems like a bloodflow thing to me.

jess

>turned me into a bi fag

Pretty sure you were already latently there, considering you spent 5 years perusing trap threads.

I would really like to hear your voice but wouldn't really know what to say on skype i'm pretty retarded when it comes to talking

qt name senpai

which state?

make trannies great again o˘◡˘o

damn i want to eat that ass

Gay in the tranny logic sense (like I was always a girl trapped in a man's body, so gay means I'm lesbian) or the actual sense (I'm a man with boobs, so gay means I'm into other dudes)?

tranny logic sense but a dick is OK too?

Kik?

>thinking being into girls and then taking hormones makes you a lesbian
Guess you are mentally ill then.