ITT: we post pictures of what keeps us alive in this shit world

ITT: we post pictures of what keeps us alive in this shit world
> inb4 was born into wealthy family in a good part of my country, peasant

same here user. what do you smoke out of? prefer joints or blunts?
oc pic

I'm not op, but I prefer pipe, I like joints too

Same here. Too lazy to take pic, but I possess marijuana as well.

you ever shop online at grasscity?

Is .2 grams of marijuana enough to get high?

depends.
Definitely enough to feel an effect though

being left the fuck alone
>havent been left alone since 21/8/13
>Every day is violence me the victim, duress, physical assault by a schizophrenic retarded egotistical shitschiz loser that thinks its government lol... yeah no schizcunt. not where words mean words. autisci schizos

Ye

if youre not an experienced smoker, youre probably gonna feel it good enough

nice quads. but yes its possible and easier if you built up a tolerance, and hold your breath as long as you can when you inhale

dubs

...wat...?

holding your breath doesnt do anything

bananas

the only thing keeping me alive is my reputation. if i killed myself i would be remembered as a coward or a retard

From uk south west happy smoking

not op but bongs are best imo

hello :]

packed a bowl of dank and about to chill in the back yard or balcony and watch the upcoming storms come in.

>Philly checking in

young teen detected, all of the thc gets absorbed within a few seconds, nab

You fucking faggots are why people look at people who smoke like fucking junkies. It's weed chill the fuck out. You're like the cringey "inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" kind of smoker

Philly here too nig

All I need is Alchohol

oh shit

This just happened. Here's my other vape besides my pax and desktop rig

This is now a get thread

Hey guys it's to the point where it takes quit a bit to get high. I go through roughly a half gram of concentrate on two days

This is what(who) keeps me alive in this fucked world

For me, its making, listening to, and being a part of the music culture (specifically synthwave and electro revival)

Thats about where im at, have you tried the Oasis cartridges? They get me reletively baked off a couple puffs. If i conserve i can stretch it about 5 days.

Bongs do kick ass, especially when your in the mood to get really fucked

...what the fuck are you talking about?

Jesus Christ take a fuckin T break man.
Gonna post my bong cause why not

I just dab off some stuff that my buddy slings tbh. Just bought a new hive rig

Nice. Here's mine

I use that same scale user

pic is current dank

NAH BRUH YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND YA GOTTA SMOKE A BOWL YA DON'T UNDERSTAND
on a side note, captcha was select all images with grass

grinding it up!

I already hate you

>tfw nothing to smoke

pics i've taken in the past, got nothing on me now though
1/3

whoops
>1/3

>2/3

>3/3

Not OP either but blunts are my shit. Only one out of my group that really prefers them funnily enough.

fuckin nice

thx bruh

Fresh harvest of Durban Poison.
Also I develop my videogame and I don't feel anymore lost at sea.

Take your meds, user. We'd hate for you to have another heart attack.

now a get thread

outside grown? seems alot of leave to me. not very compact either.

Lol chill out faggot I smoke too. It's just cringey as fuck when you people say " I can't handle my life without smoking weed" it lumps weed smokers into the junkie category with every other drug user

Nice I hook my vape up to my bong too

Awwww shit son, nice. also, my pax 2 is getting me ripped good right now

how to find bud in new city? suggestions

No. Indoor.
And Durban Poison is fucking bad for it. Her trunk and branches are like a little hollow inside so they are not elastic and bend easily. Actually this is my worst harvest.
Though Poison has a very cool taste, I still consider Blueberry my favorite.

I want to get a pax but there's no way I'm paying 250 for a hand held vape when my table top one was 200

When you're getting desktop quality in a super portable? Yes there will be a price difference. you do get what you pay for, with the exception of the MFLB for 120 bucks. best value and quality.other than that, firefly 2, crafty, pax 2.

Question, is it worth buying a vape if I smoke 7g weekly? Would it save money and use less weed to get baked? I've been thinking of getting one but if I do which should I get for outside use? And bongs are my go to.

Yes, 3-4x times the efficiency. i only vape 0.1 to 0.2 per session and i get ripped. goes a long way

He's right you know SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY

LOL

ATX in tha house

I make cannabutter too
Anbody got good 420 tips

my brother is a fucking dickwad.

he sells a ton of shit, so i gave him a 100$ vape and told him to sell it. he does that without telling me.

he fronted an eighth to one of his friends, and he never paid back.

now he is asking me to give him money so he can get a half an ounce, since he cant get anything to sell because he never got the money for eighth. its always "yo you got money, yo".

i fucking hate my brother. what a faggot. im not buying from him or giving him shit

Tell him that then.

Dont come to Sup Forums to vent your issues, confront him!

Let him know you cant be pushed around like a kid!

got a connect for me?

uh, i did. i'll do whatever the fuck i want on Sup Forums mr. exclamation.

I wanna buy a good handheld vape I can keep using while out and about for either dry herbs or oil and wax

Something for the beach, or while in the city, etc.
Currently deciding between a crafty and a firefly 2, both have similar prices
What do?

Eww fucking trim your shit before you weigh it, that's totally cheating. That's probably an 3.8, not 4.4

You know what, your attitude is so fucking bratty, fuck you and your brother does you good!

You arent well enough to fuck around with Mary Jane anyway

You are like 16 lmao!

Lol

Ayy I'm also a Philly dude. I'm in visiting my family in VA now, so I don't have any on me. Happy smokin' tho

Right on. Have a stoner comic

microkorgs suck
get a mother 32

how is the MFLB? i am thinking of gifting if to some friends for their marriage and it seems fitting with the "love" writing on it.