These people chose you has their leader. You must start a long lasting civilization...

These people chose you has their leader. You must start a long lasting civilization. You're the one with a penis on his head.
There are some dildos that can be used as weapon/tools lying around. There's also a cave and a forest around
You can roll for an event to happen or for a command to your people.
12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90 dubs and higher the rolls that will develop this story

People die from heatstroke

Myself and the second biggest guy arm ourselves with the dildos and and go hunting for food, then sodomize each other mercilessly. Order the others to gather wood and search the cave

Our people are attacked by the enemy village

Sand nigger come following a herd of goats and they look at the people aggressively

A t-rex attack with a machine gun without ammo.

penis head kills himself

rolling for this

Bumping and/or wasting dubs

I ask everyone to gather and rub my royal member as we pray to the penor gods in the sky for assistence.

Reroll

Anime grill appears

Rolling again

Build a wall!

Dubs!

bump

Your people gather around you to touch your majestic penis as they pray to the gods for assistance. One of them doesn't want to do the task. A nigger looks at you and your people near the forest

I point toward the strange one in the forest, I don't give any commands, I just point him out.

Order the people to grab a dildo and tell everyone to attack and restrain the nigger

The gods answered you prayers and gave you all the resources needed to build a wall. The wall will be finished next post. The nigger keeps looking and the one who did't do the task you asked holds some resentment

Perfect

Roll for this

Summon anime girl to fuck

Op deliver

Sacrifice the one that didn't pray

The wall is finished and you then point to the negro in the forest your people start running towards him. Two of them grab the dildos and want to kill the nigger. One of them want to give him a bj and the other one wants to capture him and bring him to you. The one that did't pray grows a beard and wants to be know as judas

bump

Have the men with dildos the dildo men. Tell the dildo !en to bring the nigger to me. Put Judas on the other side of the wall

You make a moonman mask and give it to one of your followers.

The black man has been brought to you. Judas is humping the wall from the other side. The dildo men hold the misterious man

Dubs gods have spokem

Throw the nigger and the follower giving him a bj out.

Command the dildo men to slap the strange one with their dildos to test whether he is worthy.

Reproduce

bump

>693015705
Reroll

Give the moon man mask to the follower giving the bj then tell him to continue.
Tell others to touch the head penis to pray to the gods for the nogger's sperm to all become more followers

Rollerino

Last try reroll

Yeah

Resign as top penor and give the penor to the black man

Rolling for this, but only if he is found more worthy than I.

Sacrifice the weakest cuck to the sun god

all self explanatory. You hear Judas talking with somebody but can't understand what they're talking about

This winned if you missed it.

Reroll

Two winners

Judas leaves. Your men start the slapping... but the african man seems to endure it well. he's maybe even a little bit aroused

Bump

Name the nigger Edups

Produce offspring. Sacrifice offspring. Get on the floor. Do the dinosaur.

You skipped one OP

Might I suggest checking thread while you are drawing?

Rolling

Done. The gods will answer next post

Roll

Roll

Reroll

Rollerino

Reroll

Last reroll

NICE TRIPS

SATANIC TRIPS RESSURECT KTHULU

THe gods have blessed you with more people. You command to of your people to reproduce. Edups is now the name of the nigger

3 Neck beards in fedoras wielding katanas come out of the cave after watching animu for 5 years and ask to join your tribe and protect you, only if you let them summon hatsu De miku

Edups makes a farm while the others are gathering wood to make houses

Tell one follower to climb on the wall and harvest the sun for its sun material

reroll

roll

ROLLinnn

gogogog

This tho

r0ll

Kill all your people but one [not the cocksucking cunt] and hide the bodies in the cave

Reroll

I really want this to happen reroll again

Rollerino

I fucking don't

We (singular) use our dildo to wipe out all the other men. The females are left forced to breed with only We, for without reproduction the society cannot advance.

Too bad cause I'm rerolling for

roolling for this, pretty good idea.

ROLOLOLOL

ROLL FOR FARM

ROLLLLLLLLL

WINRAR

Op deliver

The offspring of the mating ones is sacrificed while the others walk the dinosaur. You send one of your men to gather sun material. He is clearly in paing and will have major burns. Moonman died drowned in edups semen

You shoot up a nearby gay night club

DELIVER OP

Moonman decomposed. Edups made a farm... but what will he plant? yhe other ones are recollecting wood. THe one recollecting sun material is almost dead

Plant nigger seeds

A chink shows up.

Edups prays to the sungod for watermelon seeds, the ones that are looking for wood came back and are cutting it in blocks to build later. The one collecting the sun material goes into the cave to rest.

ROLLL

GOGOGOGOGO

Rolls

this is great, ROLL

Rolling

Quads

Roll

Give us watermelon seeds God damnit