Women are stupid and I don't respect them

women are stupid and I don't respect them

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861028/Shocking-moment-woman-punched-face-fellow-contestant-competition-win-car.html
xvideos.com/video635516/shut_up_bitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats right, i just have sex with em'

Women have definitely lost more respect than they had I'm these past few years.

show me your genitals

is it just me or does that webm have no sound...

Respect to these guys, with her swinging that bottle they could have crushed her face and been justified in doing so.

>respecting anyone at all

Says a guy who have never dated a girl and is angry because never will and because mom will not buy more doritos for your fat faggot ass

Those dudes showed some restraint, they even gently put her over that side fence

A woman made you

whats the story on this?

That's not a valid point or argument at all whatsoever. So? My mom was stupid enough to not make my dad wear a condom? Fuck her.

Was your dad a movie theater? You're a natural at projecting

o shit dat nigga got rekt

>My mom was stupid enough to not make my dad wear a condom?
no your dad was stupid enough not to put one on his own fucking dick. Respect him?
Master-baitor trying to trigger women,
>doesn't respect himself or anyone else

>/thread

> This is now a feminism thread

He knew that he couldn't get pregnant so he had no reason to wear a condom. SHE can get pregnant so she had every reason to be on the pill.

Happened in Perth in Australia. Some bitch high as fuck climbed a balcony to an apartment patio. Started giving the guys shit, offering sex for money. They said no and she got angry and tried to hit them.

In Australia, the news were saying they "dropped her off a balcony", when they really were in the right and showed a lot of restraint

YOUR GENITALS

its always satisfying to see women get their shit fucking rocked but i like seeing men completely defuse shit. lol. they took her down with a plastic chair and threw her over a fence kek

is it me or am I in Sup Forums?

>He knew that he couldn't get pregnant s
so outta sight out of men's minds

tits or gtfo

yeah, well you're probably pretty stupid, too, so...

or GTFO

any more webm of women abuse?

yes. the same way men don't constantly fear rape or shit talk their best friend behind their back.

>tits or gtfo
um no I'm not the one spewing my privilege all over the place - OP cock or GTFO

I've got a few
keep in mind, I don't know the context, but that doesn't mean you should automatically side with the woman in these. That's sexist, to always blame the attacker as if they weren't provoked by a dumb bitch

I just like seein women get retk because they don't know how to defend themselves and are less superior then man

Where can I find the video with sound?

yes this bitch violated personal space, femanon here and I would've been wanting to do this real bad

please post source

looks like what we used to call "pro-wrestling"

Translation of what op just said. I am a virgin and I am mad no girl wants to bang me.

inb4 buttmad virgins who put pussy on a pedestal

She deserved it and more. She was being a constant annoyance to every contestant and told to stop several times. She didn't, she thought she was above being told what to do, and that everybody else should let her get away with everything.

agreed.

most likely this

Dude broke his flip flop =[

That doesn't follow. Are you saying it's impossible for women to be stupid, or that if you've had sex before you don't want to call them on their shit?
There are plenty of fathers out there who aren't allowed to hate women?

GENITALIAAAAA

is it just me or did her neck just snap?

evens she want me odd she donr

I'm sure they don't respect you either, OP.

Where is this from? Any sauce?

Yes! I love equality threads! More webms pls!

would like it with sound is it because she use the shoe ?
awesome guy.

Nice comment about your mother and sisters, OP. A woman carried you for 9 months and this how you thank her? You are a fucking pig.

Women devour each other socially. They are the fucking pigs.

A man made half of you, probably put a roof over you head, fed you and clothed you. And you dare call OP, a man, a pig? What a cunt.

Don't fuck with Russian Wolverine

Man here i hate dumb bitches too but i hate more faggots coming at the end of a fight to kick the person who lost when he/she is on the ground fucking faggots I'd burn up alive that kind of people

all i can find is dailymail but whatever
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861028/Shocking-moment-woman-punched-face-fellow-contestant-competition-win-car.html

long story short, last one to touch the car wins it, girl was being a giant bitch to the guy

>
dick is diamonds right now, anymore white teens slapping each other?

That one guy is a fucking hero

Show me your genetals your genetals

xvideos.com/video635516/shut_up_bitch

I enjoy women's vaginas, their buttholes and stuffing my cock into their mouths. When they get naked is good also.

LOL that arab faggot couldnt drop a girl in one punch?? HAHAHAHA FUCKING SUBHUMAN RACE!!

yes user

>Mother moved to California after my parents divorced to live with her boyfriend instead of staying in NY to help raise her four kids
>sister is an absolute bitch and has hated every person that has married into our family without any reason

Meh, I can't say much about the women in my family.

ow the doge tried to stop the fight, have been in this sort of situation.

This is what i hate about the nature of females, several vs one is a-ok.

At least with men there will be a one-on-one tendency, you'll get a fair chance to defend yourself, and it's almost never about getting a kik out of the other man's suffering.

Women gang up on another defenseless woman and beat her just for keks.

bunch of cunts.

the fuck is that the bruce lee punch is that a jedi ?

It's just you.

A thread I can get behind.
I support this message.

>you come from your father's balls.

its just you she was always that contorted

I don't have it on me, but >howcansheslap.webm

Welcome to Sup Forums summerfag

Awesome guy.

Guess you've never seen niggers fight.

thats what you get you fucking twat

Pretty good day for him he wins a car and punches a bitch in national tv.

I think it's ok to team up when you gotta fight a huge guy but if you have the same body complexion it should be 1vs1

Because of feminism. The actualy automaticaly bully themselfes.

Good point, i hate that aspect of cunts and niggers then.

WE GON HANDLE THAT

i like how she smelled his ass

Act like a whore, get treated like one.

sauce

so the ging-tard killed an old lady for standing close. kid needs a beating.

that bitch is dead

>sauce
No contribution, not even a "please". Go fuck yourself. Sauce beggars are the cancer of every board,

its because they are weak and fragile and they know it, so why not

different game different rules. they need concrete and weapons to kill eachother unless they are a gym star

damn she honestly didn`t deserve it.

No, actually she's just looking up and pretending to twitch a little bit. But congrats to you for being retarded.

wow, I cam to see dumb bitches getting put in there place, not a replay of my childhood.