How many of you on Sup Forums are real lefty libtards, that hate guns but love transvestite penis and why faggots?

>How many of you on Sup Forums are real lefty libtards, that hate guns but love transvestite penis and why faggots?

do-whatever-the-fuck-you-want master race here. Politics are for children.

>e
No kiddos here.. why u love penis then?

I guess you get to a point where you wonder what's the next threshold to break as a society. Living in the right wing past, very self-centered ideologies become the champion of regression. Everyone has the right to live their life, and we have all the tools to minimize stress and make life enjoyable, so why not support that?

Who was president when Osama was killed?

Because I'm bisexual and fling with who ever the fuck I want because I don't give a fuck about anything? And live a much happier life than you? Maybe?
Libtards are cancer, but if you consider yourself politically aligned then you're basically sucking dick yourself.

Please elaborate.

They basically have the same policies but liberals hate one and conservatives hate the other. You're all just a bunch of retards.

If you can't deduce what I mean yourself then you're retarded.

you are gross.. i hope your willie gets aids.. Im married with a home.. pretty happy. lifes hard. go to work pay bills.

>rights
lel

Politics and wanting cocks in your asshole, have nothing to do with each other.
You're not morally above anyone else.
You're just a faggot with delusions of grandure

Spoken like a true Republican.

Syria =\= USA
You dont need to defend yourself everyday!

I think you're retarded for falling for that obvious bait.

he has made the point very clear 2 times now. you simply can't comprehend it.
But you probably do associate with a political party so... no surprise there.

i thought we were not arming any rebel groups beyond the CIA sponsored ones that will inevitably back fire on us.

also a child could tear apart the logical difference between having an armed populous with no training and arming a country in the middle of a civil war with no US friendly factions.

This is my political compass.
I think everyone should be able to bear arms as long as they are not an obvious danger to society. So I am in favor background checks, waiting periods and improved mental healthcare.
Has far as trans people I don't care, I shouldn't have any say in what they do with their bodies. Bodily autonomy 100%. That being said I think gender reisignment surgery is a bad idea.
I don't really care about either of those issues, I am mainly an environmentalist.

Obvious bait.

I'm young but I'm pretty sure George W Bush sent are troops to Iraq to fight for oil which is pretty fucked up while Obama used most of are resources to fix problems back at home with his attempt at healthcare and lower unemployment etc

i consider myself a progressive liberal, ask away

also your sign is broken, we consider him a war criminal for starting a war in iraq that was unfounded. we blame him for torture, kidnapping and assassination. we also blame him for Gitmo.

granted, obama has continued a lot of his policies, and hillary will be worse, but thats what america gets when the other party throws a fucking tantrum.

we could have had Kasic, or Rubio, but now, we all have to get ready for Hillary.

I dont understand why you want to take my freedoms and gun rights.. destroy the borders of my nation..make faggotry the law of the land..kiss the ass of reverse racist blacks...i dont get it. and im not a republican, im not alligned at all with any pol party

Actually, among liberals, they lambast Obramallama upside down and backwards.

But because you trolled, I'll play along.

- Dubbya started two wars after reducing taxes. Now, while I was for the reduction of taxes, if you're going to fight two wars, you need income. Just cutting expenses, as we have now plainly seen, wasn't nearly enough and never WILL be enough.

- Dubbya reduced the amount of oversight and regulations for the banking and loan industry. While that fueled a home buying frenzy, it also lead to one of the worst recessions in US history.

- Under Dubbya, lawyers / prosecutors were selected based upon their party affiliation for positions which prosecuted illegal and straight up stupid moves on the part of the investment industry, essentially paving the way for investment houses to screw over investors and pretty much everyone. Not a single person who was involved has done a single day of jail time.

Now, that last bit? Hillary Billary would and will just let that slide. Business as usual. And Obama? Yeah... he let that all slide, too. Not a single banker or investment house CEO saw a day of jail time.

So enough with the "liberal" and "conservative" bullshit and use that pathetic, inbred little raisin one would assume is your brain simply due to the location within that thing called a skull. As long as people go in for that "Us or Them" attitude, we're all fucked.

Obama is much more like Reagan.
>Sold arms to terrorists
>Tripled the national debt
>Implemented assault weapons bans.
>Big industry bailouts.

i dissagree, sex is very much at the heart of politics. if it wasn't, then no one would care about gay marriage, or divorce law.

also, you would not use cuck as an insult, you would just go get another woman. half the planet is female, if yours is broken get a replacement.

Nothing like being politically indifferent and bitching about politics. Way to change the world.

lowering unemployment..hahah lol. where u asget ur info..? bush is a criminal.. ur guy is just as evil

damn it, your Gary Johnson aren't you? I am voting for you!

no, kid, you have it right.

Jill Stein*
Gary is just another boot-licker neckbeard

what freedoms are we taking?

also, the gun thing sucks. I would do it differently, but for future arguments, reference the similarities between gun control and abortion

seems like the whole word is getting gayer and gayer...soft woman like creatures..deressing like girls..gender swapping wtf/ what darkside of the planet are you guys steering the ship to? i give up

Blame plastics

You mean estrogenic compounds?

Freedom isnt free doesnt mean some of our young men have to go die in battle
It means we give up liberties for the greater of the nation.
Do you REALLY need a personal arsenal?
Does deregulating the market really help anyone other than the few business elites?

Same thing

>do you REALLY need
Bill of needs, check

I don't agree with gun control, but the jist is he is sending guns, and not just small arms, but shit like TOW launchers to a war zone, one where the people wanted to overthrow their dictator like government, but is now a clusterfuck of terrorists trying to gain control.

America isn't a "war zone" so Americans don't need shit like long arms (5.56 semi auto rifles, AKs, etc). I support the second amendment but there is no real chance the majority of the people would support an overthrow of the government today.

It doesnt matter if the people would support it. The means to should never be taken away

Oh no I agree, I'm not saying guns should be taken away, I'm just explaining the "logic" of the image.

Ahh