Does Sup Forums like Tyler the Creator?

Does Sup Forums like Tyler the Creator?

I don't know

He's funny and has some good songs. But after a while he gets so nauseating to listen to. I saw him live and it was still cool eventho he was grumpy as fuck.

Bastard and WOLF are pretty good.
Cherry Bomb is super up and down and Goblin has like three good songs.
He's alright overall tho. Looking forward to whatever he makes next.

It did him a favour actually really that he couldn't get through customs

Cherry Bomb is great. But I hope he one day disassociates from the Odd Future shit.

He's improving a LOT as a producer and his beats are really increasing in quality.
I'm basically with here when it comes to his albums.
Wolf: Good. Cherry Bomb: Mixed. Goblin: Shit.

I've been hoping he just drops the vocals next album and makes jazz instrumentals.

it's nice that he tries to be a bit experimental and creative on cherry bomb but it fails miserably most of the time. okaga ca is the best song on it

I Fucking Hate Him, But I Love Him

Wolf is God tier
If cherry bomb wasn't obsessed with clipped beats it would be ok
The singles from goblin are good
Haven't spent enough time with bastard

basically cut out run, cherry bomb, blow my load, darkeese latifah and you got a good album or ep

not sure about keep da o's

Deathcamp
Buffalo
Pilot
Find Your Wings
2Seater
Fucking Young
Perfect/Parfait
Smuckers
Keep Da O's
Okaga, CA

Best version I could create.
try to fight me boi

yeah he's pretty good, i really enjoyed the jazzy feel of Cherry Bomb.

This is god damn good.

Great! Got any questions or improvements, I'd love to hear them.

nigga better be on the stuff hes claimin

I'd say MAYBE swap out Keep Da O's with Brown Stain but other than that it's great.

I'm not sure about Darkeese. I honestly think it's feels a little rushed and not one of the better songs off Cherry Bomb. However I also see why, Tyler and Mr. Q's pairing was placed squarely between 2 fantastic songs so I can't complain. Thanks for your thoughts, highly appreciated!

No prob! Glad I could be of service. Happy trails.

Actually, I wanted Find Your Wings to have the "Golf Radio" outro from Blow My Load. It actually sounds pretty good if you try to extract it. Thanks for responding!

Oh yeah that is a pretty good idea.
And to clarify my stance from earlier I just thought Brown Stain had a better beat than Keep Da O's. But whichever one you wanna keep I'm fine with.

No problem. Say, it's actually kind of nice to have a nice, redeeming conversation about something without any unresolved disagreement. It's honestly amazing! Actually the main reason I didn't put Darkesse on my setlist was I wasn't sure were to put it! Thanks for everything.

No problem, friend. Hope to run into you again at some point.

Bastard: Awful
Goblin: Somehow worse, why did I put myself through this
Wolf: What the fuck happened, this is actually great
Cherry Bomb: Meh...

Remeber 2011 when everyone thought Earl would amount to something?

I tried to listen to him/odd future but I can't get past all that edge

Thanks. Say, do you have a account on Section.80? My name on there is "itsyaboycoolwhip".
I made a thread there sharing my order for a So Help Me God/The Life Of Pablo double album. You should find if you search my name. Anyways, hope to see you again real soon!

IDLSIDGO is an 8/10

and then he became a solid artist, yes

No, sorry. I'm probably gonna make a thread on here soon though.

Okay what thread?

I don't care what anyone says wolf is a great album

Didn't have shirt in my size

Cherry Bomb is legit great and criminally underrated

he's a little misguided

I only enjoy his heavy stuff.

An edgy attention whore, that said he can be funny at times and I like some of his music. Odd future is overall mediocre with Earl Sweatshirt and Frank ocean being the only ones that are pretty talented. Domo Genesis has some moments too

This