Listens to Joy Division onc-

>Listens to Joy Division onc-
>actually
>has never listened to Joy Division and has actually never heard of the band at all

I want it so say what the waves are actually depicting in Japanese so you can actually confuse the confrontational insecure joy division fan that would never approach you.

Haha.

God.

I fucking hate women.

Dames! Who can figure 'em!

How's that crippling loneliness treating you?

I had some dude try to test me if i knew anything about JD.
told him closer is my fav album from them but new order is the better band
I'm a girl btw
fucking creep after all tht asked for my number

Not the OP, but why would you make fun of someone afflicted with crippling loneliness?

Do you think that's funny, humorous? Would it still be humorous is if he (the OP) got sick of your shit and put a fucking gun to your head?

I don't understand.

How exactly was it creepy for him to ask for your number?

because their fucking losers who only have themselves to blame.

weaklings who blame everything on everyone else but THEM. They're the real problem with society. Narcissistic, egotistical douchebags

>he's defending someone's safe space on a Cambodian crop circle club

>They're the real problem with society. Narcissistic, egotistical douchebags

Funny, because those are also the same kind of people in power.

because he acting like a smug asshole expecting me to be some dumb girl who doesn't know a popular band like joy divison

well girls are stupid in general, so i can see why. I bet you sucked 5 dicks in the last week you fucking slut

>fucking losers who only have themselves to blame
>weaklings who blame everything on everyone else but THEM
Can you substantiate that, at all? It's incredibly presumptuous to assume that everyone suffering from crippling loneliness has only themselves to blame yet blames everyone else.

Again I'm not the OP, but I'm a junior in Uni now and haven't had a friend since I was a freshman in high school. I've tried to make friends, going to shows and getting involved in clubs and community service whenever the opportunities present themselves, but I ultimately don't know how to interact with people and the only thing my constant social involvement accomplished was making that fact (that I don't know how to interact with people, don't understand social ques, etc.) more apparent. People felt uncomfortable around me and I became a burden to those around me.

So, is it still my fault that I suffer from crippling loneliness? That's a sincere question.

This isn't as binary an issue as you're making it out to be.

You're being too sensitive, making it too personal, I think.

The majority of people that wear JD shirts don't know the band. He wasn't attacking YOU when he assumed you were ignorant. He was observing simple statistics.

Saying "told him closer is my fav album from them but new order is the better band" doesn't even say much if he was actually a big fan. It could be seen as posturing. You must've rehearsed that too.

all me

To be fair your expectations kind of degrade after a while if you don't meet anybody who actually does. It's no excuse to be smug, of course, but I just treat it like a pleasant surprise when I meet somebody who actually gives a shit about music. Probably depends on where you live though.

>listens to joy divison once

>omg its a gurl wearing it so she nevar has hahah xD

Takes me back

doesn't matter if the person is a jd fan.
smiths or JD shirts are like nirvana shirts at this point.
i'm not sure what's worse. the person wearing the JD/smiths shirt or the person judging the person for wearing it when JD/smiths are both overrated 80s shite.
the fact that you're judging someone for wearing the shirt because they're using some overrated sub-par post-punk band as a

boo hoo cry me a fucking river you nu-male

>The majority of people that wear JD shirts don't know the band
that's funny you assume this when you say you haven't had a FRIEND since high school.
thanks for the laugh
why do guys on Sup Forums act like people can't read a wikipedia page??????
thank mr.psychoanalysis
anything else you wanna tell me I rehearsed?

>that's funny you assume this when you say you haven't had a FRIEND since high school.
Unknown Pleasures shirts are a fashion trend. I don't need to have friends to monitor fashion trends.

You have said nothing relevant.

You are being dumb.

>??????
Let's stop

leave the internet anytime pal

>anything else you wanna tell me I rehearsed?

No but you probably learned "closer and new order are better" from lurking one too many Joy Division threads on Sup Forums because that occurs every-fucking-time.

I'm also leaning that this is bait anyways.

Don't reply to me unless you have something to say.

Thanks.

because apparently everyone gets their opinions from Sup Forums because a few people said it in some threads. Yeah, you people are more stupid than i thought

@69303494
kk bby

OK you clearly you don't understand that you're disservicing yourself, that with each vacuous post your rhetoric diminishes in weight, so I'm going to help by just not responding to you anymore.

That way you can fuck off and fish for empty (You)'s somewhere else, like the vapid meme-tool you are.

Jesus you people are insufferable.

It's a signal from space that someone thought looked cool enough to be an album cover. Then someone else thought it would look cool on a shirt. The album is irrelevant to the fact that the design looks cool.

I mean yeah but the shirts still have "Joy Division" plastered on them, even if in katakana for the "aesthetic." It's silly to get mad about this shit though, people are entitled to wear what they want to wear.

I'd still cum on her face while she sleeps then worry for months that the police will show up and arrest me.

Which supports This board and site's lowest common denominator is almost entirely based on mimicry, ironic or not, retard. Bye Felicia.

>mfw I have a Joy Division shirt that I wear regularly

And there is nothing you Autists can do about it

See a therapist friend.