Do women really hate men who wear cargo shorts?

do women really hate men who wear cargo shorts?

literally everything else about me i've shed or outgrown.

i now:
1) wear cologne
2) style my hair with product
3) wear nice fitting clean bleached white t-shirts
4) use crest whitening strips 2 times a year
5) use a facial moisturizer every morning when i wake up

but damn, you ask me to stop wearing cargo shorts and i think i have to draw the line there.

is it really fucking female repellent to wear this article of clothing?

Where else am I supposed to put my pocket eggs

Dude who gives a fuck. You are not a pretty flower you are man. Find your life purpose and stop trying to hard to look pretty.

yes

now go spend your money on pairs of different, but slightly similar styles of shorts because of the chance that other people may *hate* you for having additional pockets

this. op is probably a fag

You're here, think about it, friendo.

just wait a year, they will be right back in style.

Man, you just have to feel who you are. Be confident. Don't be exactly how people want you to be, let them learn to love you for who. Of course with some altering, but keep the goofey things, they make it personal and very loveable. If you can make anyone love it because it's so 'yo' then you have won.

>implying your gender has anything to do with how hard you should work or how pretty you should try to be

If you are rich, funny and athletic they will not care.

The one thing I don't like about these Cargo shorts is that nothing fits in the pockets.

>do women really hate men who wear cargo shorts?

Who gives a shit. If you have a lot of stuff to carry, your options are cargo shorts or a purse. Show up to your next date with some slacks and a fucking purse or a fanny pack and see if she prefers the cargo shorts.

Actually it does retard. Men are hunters and by nature are judged by there life accomplishments. Women are the ones who are judged by looks and and the need to feel like a flower. You got some learning to do kiddo.

> implying it doesn't

Fuck off you androgynous millenial queer

My 22 year old sister and about 50% of her friends don't like men wearing cargo shorts. The other 50% don't care.
I wear them because they feel comfortable and have plenty of space for my knife and weed vaporizer and the occasional cigar with cigar lighter.

What other kinds of shorts are there? Basketball shorts can't hold anything without them falling down.

Dumber than dirt, aren't ya?

if you can't get laid, it isn't the fault of your clothes

anyway, who cares about what women think

Truth. Just having my wallet in my pocket drags them down

Personally I prefer the cargo ones to those faggoty ones to the right. Wear what you want, and some girls will like it, some won't, but that goes for all styles.

basketball shorts are designed that way so niggers can take them off quicker to rape white women with. I don't even know why they have pockets though, not like Deshawn'Dre would have a wallet full of money to put in in them.

but he would have a bag full of marijuanas and a knife or three