Can somebody cut their wrist real quick and post a pic with timestamp? You have to be white and fairly skinny...

Can somebody cut their wrist real quick and post a pic with timestamp? You have to be white and fairly skinny. Thanks Sup Forums
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146440000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really need this guys. Will tell interesting backstory if user delivers

Reason?

yeah I got you.

Give me about 5-10 minutes fam

Tricking a close relative into thinking I killed myself because they raped me as a child. I'm over it, but I want him to think that his secret is getting out. Just for the lelz

I'll post his reaction after I send him the pics

I also have empty bottles of oxycontin and vicadin that I will send him pics of after the cut pics. Shit's gonna be good.
If you deliver, I'll buy you a steam game or something. Post the pic with your community url

bumping for this

doing it now bump thread

If I could get progression pics that'd be great. Pics of small cuts, and then a bigger one with it. That'd be fucking cash Sup Forumsro

OP here keeping the thread alive. Time to use clickb8

i've used the steam game b8 before
i need the game before i make the cut
i have a pencil sharpener razor and am a skinny white cutter with no problem doing it

i apologize

Its been 10 minutes already

post pic of the razor with the timestamp.

does this do it for you user?

It has to be a picture of just the cut. Can't have a face in it, because it is meant to look like meeeeee

has to have timestamp fag.... Plus no tattoos

This is a damn waste of time. Anons cant even cut

7/4 in matches, can use pen on ts after cut

alright bro. add me
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146440000/

i can't find the webm to this. it's pretty old though. is this what your looking for or should i quit my search.

Leave her out of this, she is too sweet to have her image tainted by you

I wish I could cut like you user

My steam authenticator phone is at my house, I will add you soon don't have to keep the thread bumped

If I cant grab something with a timestamp, this will do. Thanks, user. You are doing god's work

what?

tell me why we can't talk about cracky?

>op told some gril he is really depressed
>Op says he gonna cut himself
>To chicken to do it
>Asked Sup Forums for halp

do it yourself you pussy
this is why you get raped

it isn't what she would have wanted

maybe your right

>*you're

whoops

if you truly loved her you'd keep her worship amongst friends and not attract the confused or intrigued

also OP accept my steam request

i do love her and you're right, but nobody talks about her anymore. of course i'd never post her face on every thread, this is the first time i've posted her in over three years.

also, kek.

OP I added you on steam
I was gonna cut anyway so you're missing ouuuut

Boxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy is bettah :v

Sry noobleyz

do you not know where we belong? you don't have to lie about how long you've been devout, user. i've only been worshipping a year and a half

i prefer boxxy's twin

heathens

it's been seven years since i discovered her. she's hard to let go.

cracky got me into cutting. i had become severely depressed shortly after and she was the only thing i had.

well if you're into cutting why don't you supply your new steam buddy with a picture and a timestamp?