Juno is getting close Jupiter

>Juno is getting close Jupiter.
>Are you excited?
Whats the big secret the giant planet is hiding?
NASA will tell us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdWGcojicPM
nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html#public
lmgtfy.com/?q=kuiper belt object
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Life on Titan possibly? And hopefully a solution to the big, orange storm...

> a solution to the big, orange storm...

Sorry, "Great Red Spot"

I'm hoping for Lucy in the sky with diamonds from Space Odyssey.
Core so dense it got hard as diamonds. Gravity well too deep to extract any.

they are gonna announce giant red crabs within the planet surfice (within the oceans).

I'm a scientist btw

What do you mean solution? Is there a problem?

Confirmed

yes... there is a giant red spot, cant u see?

Well, its cause isn't really known yet. It's not a real problem, but it would surely be interesting to know more about it.

>they are gonna announce giant red crabs within the planet surfice (within the oceans).
>I'm a scientist btw

doesnt seem so
but i believe you

Jupiter has been a trap all along. Sup Forums starts a new fan club to get there.

Maybe he meant that we'll find a reason a for a storm that's been active for 150+ years.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdWGcojicPM

Jupiter, like the Earth, is flat. It's all a conspiracy.

yes and there are giant red crabs within its surface.

Where's Pluto?

nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html#public
For everyone being interested

Pluto isn't a planet.

Maybe Jupiter and Juno will finally kiss

you're missing a planet user

Pluto's not considered a planet anymore. Have you been sleeping the past two decades?

>Whats the big secret the giant planet is hiding?

big blimpy cow aliens that float around in the hydrogen storms shooting lightning bolts bigger than Earth from their udders

The secret is a penis. A gargantuan, throbbing ironclad penis.

War Of The Worlds, maybe?

They are going to find that all the beings on Jupiter are gay and all their bathrooms are transgender

So what is it? One of Neptune's moons, then?

All storms on Jupiter last long as fuck. They have a continuous source of energy on Jupiter. Fucked if I know what that means but I google it once

Pluto is one of many, many Kuiper belt objects.

Explain yourself please.

It is considered a dwarf planet. Some theories state that it actually did use to be one of Neptune's moons, but drifted away, but that's just a theory. It only got the status of a planet in the first place because it was believed to be the so called "Planet X", but it was found out that it is too small for that.

It's clearly a dwarf
It's located near Ironforge

An asteroid, then?

Ah! I see.

>Fucked if I know what that means but I google it once
Thank you for sharing your boundless wisdom with us.

YOU GO TO HELL! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

Good question user! Click the following link to learn more.
lmgtfy.com/?q=kuiper belt object

Also, I find the topic "Planet X" very interesting itself and with those "new" data I do believe that it actually exists.

Wonderful, maybe someday we'll actually get a real image of the Earth.

Seriously though "Like the asteroid belt, it consists mainly of small bodies, or remnants from the Solar System's formation. Although many asteroids are composed primarily of rock and metal, most Kuiper belt objects are composed largely of frozen volatiles (termed "ices"), such as methane, ammonia and water. The Kuiper belt is home to three officially recognized dwarf planets: Pluto, Haumea, and Makemake." from the Wiki.

are we finaly about to find the homland of the true jewish empire ?

Over easy, scrambled, omelet... So many questions, so little time.

>Juno
>it's July

kek amerifats can't do anything right

yeah, it's underage and juno is making moves

It is interesting stuff for sure.

The bell has already been rung. And they've heard it. Out in the dark. Among the stars.

The bell cannot be unrung. They've found us. And they're coming.

oh you're a funny guy, huh? WELL I DONT TAKE KINDLY TO FUNNY GUYS

I hope you are onto something. Getting bored of constantly fighting boredom. Fighting or running away from horrifically terrifieing aliens would be an interesting change.

like this.

It wasn't a cave.

U wot m8

Titan is a moon of Saturn, retard.

Why can't moons have life aswell? Are you retarded or something?

Looked like a cave but it wasn't. It was another planet.

it is in our hearts

TLDR
Plus it seems like some war hammer 40k stuff and therefore gay.

dubs dont lie.

I never said that moons couldn't have life. Europa is a prime candidate for life. Learn to read.

made me kek

you know the secret all along
what else you know user?

Because this thread is about Jupiter, not Saturn...

Ever notice how they say they send these probes out to space and all these amazing pics and whatnot get sent back?
It's all bullshit. They didn't send shit to shit and any data they "claim" is coming back is a made up lie.
Not one, not one single solitary probe has ever actually returned to earth after a so called mission.

I'm actually starting to read it... I'm sorry....

For some reason makes me feel like listening to "War Of The Worlds"...

>it seems like some war hammer 40k stuff and therefore gay.
I don't know what that is. The fact that you do makes you gay.

Careful...it's depressing.

>probe has ever actually returned to earth

Yeah a little bit. But good food for thought I suppose. +1 Internet to you good Sir.

Living beings made of plasma live there. They're here too, or at least thrived here when the earth was a ball of fire and molten rock. We call them djin here on earth.

Europa is my fave. I really hope there is life there. I would gladly be on the first mission to drill through the ice on Europa. Too bad I'm an anonymous neck-bearded shitlord instead of somebody actually useful and smart.

you can't have 4th of july on jupiter, faggots.

Kek

Yes, a 1,500 tonne object traveling at .3c would have a kinetic energy of about 1.5 million megatons (6x10^21 Joules).

However, you still need that same amount of energy to accelerate that object to that speed.

Why not just cut out the middleman and use whatever propulsion system you were going to use (Provided they aren't just running an ion drive for several million years just to get the object up to speed)?

I hope you are trolling and not a clinical retard like your post wwould have one believe

>Whats the big secret the giant planet is hiding?
I bet is dubs.

in case you're actually this stupid, think of the energy required to bring a probe back. Instead of wasting this energy, we de-orbit probes into the nearest atmosphere so they incinerate, leaving the planet untouched by Earth microbes.

Pick up some textbooks and start reading.

While you got a little religious, I think the general idea of it is correct. Who says that the only possible form of life is carbon-based? In my opinion it could also be possible that there is life made out of energy itself, or even weirder forms that we can't even imagine. Also, things like Transformers (yes, I know it sounds stupid) might also be possible...

Btw, this is not Europa (check filename), I'm just running out of spacey gifs.

Nice try pal

But, is anime real?

>Ever notice
Andy Rooney?

Only if you're lucky and a weeb

I don't give a shit about Jupiter, I just want them to hurry up and point their damn probes tp Charon, Pluto's moon.
Rumor has it that it's not a moon but a giant mass relay left by an ancient civilisation, only encased in ice.

New Horizons has long since passed Pluto. Also, you're a retard.

Ah yes, 'Rumor has it'...

Well good sir, rumor has it that you are actually OP, and you know what that means.

jupiter is gender fluid. dat nigga on crack too.

You mean one of Pluto's five (known) moons.

you think once we can safely travel that far from the sun (less energy and heat that far away) that people will make a living gathering up all the frozen belt rocks out there and slinging them toward to the nearest space station for processing? like space cowboys wrangling up a bunch of frozen gases for raw materials.

kek

go away.

Who the fuck started the rumour then?

Idiots with access to computers.

we established some time ago that there are rapebats on jupiter, i'd like the nasa to release that information to the public

>orange storm
>Titan orbiting Jupiter

Don't worry guys I'm working on it