I want to break into someones home and steal their panties

i want to break into someones home and steal their panties.
How to go about this?

Don't be stupid. Why break into someone's home, and risk getting caught? Just fetch your momma's

Don't faggot

cause my mom is fucking ugly as shit and fat

just dont do it

if im gonna do it, im not going to do it while they are home

step 1 - become a gnome
step 2 - collect goods (panties and shit)
step 3 - ...
step 4 - profit

basic stuff really, dipshit.

Panties don't have faces, faggot! Just hope fatass can watch her crotch properly

fuck, wash

i want to have some panties that good looking people wear, faggot.

buy some panties and put them on a bird then get a bird house and stick your dick in it to try and scoop the panties off the bird and save someone the fucking hassle you feather dick cunt bubble

or i could just work as a babysitter and then steal some panties

Dont do it, stealing is only for black people

id

sexy idea user

Trap detected

1. Knock on the front door
2. When she opens violently attack her
3. Force your way inside
4. Continue assaulting her until she is unconscious
5. Go find her panties and take them

Easy.
Dont be a pussy. Do it.

Omg OP is such a faggot cuck. If you're already commute to break the law (B & E is a serious offense) you might as well just rape the girl for chrissakes. Same amount of jail time either way

When I was 12 my next door neighbor had the hottest mom ever, she used to be a gymanst or something. Everytime I had the chance to go to his house to play I would use the chance to use his bathroom and everytime I searched the laundry room for his mom's panties, I would sniff them a couple of times and I would go to the bathroom to masturbate furiously at the smell.
Then I decided to take the next step and took a couple of dirty panties with me and went back to my house with them, I cant remember how many times I used those 2 panties to masturbate, but man, those were the most amazing faps I had as a kid.
The bad thing happened when I went really greedy and decided to take a couple of panties every month, there was this time his mom was hidden behind the door of the laundry room where they stored the detergent and all that crap, when I was looking in the dirty clothes basket she jumped out of the door and said booo!, I screamed like a little girl and then I was really scared, but my friends mom told me to never steal anything of her house ever again or she would tell my mother.

I ended up really ashamed and never went to my friend's house again, since that time we used my house to play, It sucked because I was never able to see my friend's mom eye to eye ever again

But rape is wrong, senpai

>break into someones home
>steal their panties
/thread

Just remember, fags, that if you store used panties in a closed space, they get moldy