Skyrim girls thread

Skyrim girls thread

bumping for skyrim gals

OP please keep this thread alive

THEN FUCKING POST SOMETHING YOU RETARDED FAGGOT NIGGER

headphones? what are you m8?

The fuck is she wearing headphones for?

Well fuck it, why nobody else posts a thing.

no thread no plzz dont die thread

So fuckin post.
Or ask for pics of aforementioned chars, at least.

what mods do i need for this character?

bump

No idea.
This one is from my picture bank, try to reverse-search maybe...

Looks like CBBE for the body.

This

Fucking kill yourself op

Hey now kiddies. Don't get cranky just cause you can't stay up to watch the fireworks tonight.

Any Orc?

Thank you.

mod(s)?

For which one?

>playing vanilla

aye, but i live in canada, dont think we got fireworks for the 4th

seriously what mods make her so jiggly

Where I can dl this outfit?

First off thank you for posting orc bitches. Second how do you get such nice looking tan lines and hair?

Question for all my fellow skyrim fags. I downloaded a bunch of mods to try and replay through the game. I now find that I can't make any progress because every time I try to play I end up fapping. Anyone else have this experience?

What combination of mods produces this exquisite beauty?

Sorry guy, it's again from my picture banl

get sex mod, vr set, auto fleshlight and enjoy
you get to do vr sex with a fleshlight jacking for you so you can act like its real sex

Search jiggly on sdkyrim nexus.
Quite a few mods.

Question, is there anyway I can get my character's eyebrows to not match her hair color. ie, keep them from not being pink/purple.

this is what i rock

I need to know the collection of mods I have to get to reproduce this exact thing. Specifically tit bounce, body mod, hair/face and sexy walk.

OP is kill man.
Look at most prominent mods in each category from Skyrim Nexus, you will have your own dreamgirl.

CBBE or UNP are good starting points for bods.

This.

The first step is finding out what you don't like, then finding the mod that can give it to you.

Then you just have to find a way to get it not to crash with other mods.

Generally speaking though, bod mods that are just for appearance aren't going to crash your game unless they overlap too much.

Get the load order wrong on your idles though....

Me is kill.
Night, mates.

i forget hat it is but theres a loader that auto sets everything so it wont crash and if theres shit that just cant work together itll tell you which ones and why
should be on nexus as well

How do you make them like that? Everytime I try to make a good female character she looks like some crack addict.

CBBE is for more curvaceous/jiggly women and UNP for more realistic women. Outside that there's physics, hair, skin, eye mods to get results like above. It's all on nexus except for the sex mods. Those are on loverslab I believe. Just experiment and see what works for you. If you want khajit/argonian mods those are specific mods.

Everything you need should be either on nexus or loverslab. I strongly suggest using the skyrim mod manager found on nexus for all mod downloads/installation.

Experiment with the body sliders and such. You need some patience. Otherwise I believe you can dl other people's bod presets on nexus as well.

bump

>all these stronk grills
Muh dick. Moar, plz

Any orc with the sexy armor mods?

I second this. There's so much degeneracy on here some autist kiddo must know the exact way to get this dome.