Does Sup Forums think that women are biologically capable of making a monogamous relationship work in 2016 and beyond...

Does Sup Forums think that women are biologically capable of making a monogamous relationship work in 2016 and beyond? Is it even worth it, as a man, to pursue a long-term relationship in today's age?

Women cheat more than men

It never was. Enjoy your hand. Eventually you don't even care anymore.

I've always had this expectation in my head that I would meet a woman and achieve a relationship that likes of which my father and mother had. Every single relationship I've had though was a massive failure. I can't help feeling like it's impossible.

Why do you say that?

Divorce rates. Men tend to be more committed in relationships than women.

As a man, who cares?

I'd eventually like to have kids, user.

How old are you?

Nope we are biologically wired to procreate...NOT to be with a partner for long periods. Look at the animal kingdom, a lion impregnates a female, and then MOVES ON to the next. Relationships are just another prison we build ourselves and have to stay on. And especially in the age of social media, most women will just cheat on you after a period of time. All the worrying and jealousy, Just not worth it

women are whores op

Dont you think you're too young to worry about a serious relationship?

Too young, no.
Too delusional, probably.
I wanted to have a family by the time I was 30. But that meant have a loving wife. I just can't see women as being anything more than self-aggrandizing, walking contradictions, though. It's almost completely killed all incentive in me to pursue a relationship.

MGTOW virgins

Of course there are some OP. Look for girls that aren't ditzy whores, don't spend all night out at clubs or frat parties, have no history of cheating whatsoever, etc.

If you are looking for a long term partner, you can't always get every quality that is great in a cum dumpster like having no brain of her own, beinf into every fetish you have, and being avaluable for a drunk fuck at 4am.

Look for a girl that has strong ties to her family and wants the same things you do. They exist, I'm marrying one next year.

>inb4 beta virgins talk about how she will cheat and all women are shit and other MRA bullshit

IT'S A WASTE OF TIME. BITCHES AIN'T SHIT.

Women cheat if they're bored. Same goes with men.

I'm not a virgin, I've been married. I just gave up eventually.

Yeah, but who does it more?

Women, since a lot of men are pussies these days.

He's marrying one next year. I knew his post was leading up to that faggotry. Total pussy whipped cuck. Come back in 3 years and tell us how great marriage is

not saying she will cheat on you, but don't you think just about every guy in the world who's gf/wife cheated on him thought the exact same way you do? that they were the exception to the rule because they were sooo in love? i'm just saying i wouldn't get too cocky if i were you

I think that's the problem with most people. I understand the point behind not ruining your life at a young age due to romance ala Romeo & Juliet, but lots of people don't ever actually end up growing and maturing. They don't learn to become a considerate and decent partner in their youth, when there is time to change and refine your perspective, so they end up miserable and lonely and unable to fix problems. I'm 25, and I'm not saying I've figured everything out, but I have an idea of what I want and what I don't want, and I owe it to taking relationships seriously from a young age because I've already learned what's important and what isn't. It sucks in a way, because it's hard to find other people your age who see things the way you do, but it's easier to detect bullshit and walk away.

You assume women are all the same, that's an ignorant approach. Dont search for that special woman as the perfect ones pop up when you least expect them.

Women want to be used up whores in their early 20's cuz my "liberations". They don't want to cook, they don't clean (look at all the nude mirror selfies) but expect us to tie down to them. I got married. Don't do it.
DO NOT DO IT!

Exactly. Most people love the company of a romantic lover rather than actually loving their "significant other".

Biologically capable? Sure. Monogamy has been the predominant form of coupling for thousands of years if not longer. Socially capable, right now? Hell no. Women have been taught they are special, like children, for thousands of years. Then all of a sudden men, like idiots, decided to give them rights and freedom. So now they have power, with none of the responsibility. Things will catch up eventually. They already are catching up with MGTOW and so on. But for now, society isn't at equilibrium, and it's either a great time to be alive, or a horrible one.

Philosophical question: Do you believe human beings are meant to live in a society? If your answer is yes, then you must also acknowledge that monogamy is natural. A relationship is a society of two. And it isn't unnatural just because people want to fuck as much as possible. Society and relationships aren't founded based on what we want, they're founded based on what we don't want others to do to us, i.e. kill, steal, cuck, etc.

And if you don't believe human beings were meant to live in a society, you're probably a sociopath, so why the fuck do you care what women want or are capable of?

This user gets it.