Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfIjIVLmhAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 weeks without smoking, ask me anything

Do you have more energy? Do you feel more positive and upbeat? Do you sleep better?

Quit 4 years ago

20 days quit and feel way better

I quit every fucking day, so sad.

not really

Lol what? I quit 20 days ago and sleep way better and have way more energy. I'm like a totally different person only after 20 days but I used to smoke 40 cigs a day

Not possible and makes no sense at all

idk, as i stopped smoking i also stopped breathing fresh air

You sir, is retarded.

Retarded as fuck you cuck fag

2 1/2 years without a smoke. My dad died of cancer in 2012. It was a slow and miserable way to go. I still dream about cigarettes sometimes, after 10 years of smoking it's almost a sub conscience tick to want one. But after a few months it becomes a lot easier. Good luck anons.

bumpin

youtube.com/watch?v=BfIjIVLmhAI

I had sleep apnea a few times a week while I smoked. Food tastes better and I don't get winded as easily.

7 months, first month was pain for me, now its ok

Farted alot
Insomnia
Raged alot for no reason
Sad
After a month or two:
More energy
Gained 17 kg
I dont spit out tar from lungs now
Now im happy
I smell like superman
I can taste food
My tetath are white now

Same man

I lost 4 teeth after quit smoking because they hurt so bad I pulled.them out with pliers

he ded tho ~_~

So? Who cares?

Happy Painting Bob

your smell improved after a few days, didn't it?
did you go cold turkey?
how many before that?

>tfw you post this thread 75 times a day
>has OP managed to quit?

Mine did after 8 hours

Fuck off I'm getting tips here kid

The only tip thatll help you is this.

Stop being a fucking pussy, man the fuck up, throw your cigs out and tough out the fucking withdrawal. Only fucking way youll quit. So shut the fuck up and man up!

Happy painting , Bob.

Check em.

Checked

Made it half a year without smoking now.

>man the fuck up, throw your cigs out and tough out the fucking withdrawal
essentially this. not-smoking is literally that. not doing one thing.

There are ofc ways to make it easier, but it all comes down to not being a pussy.

>75
Shiet, i smoke a pack a day and feel bad about it.
How can you breathe, man?
Don't you get horrible chest pains?

I mean. The last time I smoked was like 2 weeks ago. I'm using the fact that I don't feel like shit all the time, and can feel my throat again as motivation. I kind of enjoy being able to walk places without feeling short of breath, and not being antsy / jittery in between cigarette "breaks." They never really made my any happier--it was just taking all the enjoyment I would have for that day and putting into a short burst, and them making feel miserable for the rest of the day to counterbalance it.

This is how i did it:
1.All my family members smoke, so i made sure to make my room a well ventilated, amoke free area. (I ended up moving)

2.Feeling anxious? Chug water until you don't
Craving a smoke? Chug water until you don't
Feeling angry? Chug water until you... you'll still be angry but it's better than lighting a cigarette.

3. Rule of 3:
>First 3 days
>first 3 weeks
>first 3 months
Those are the bumps you have to get through, each easier than the last.

You'll get a little crazy on the beggining, but by the end you'll be disgusted by the scent of cigarette smoke.

Godspeed, user.

>man the fuck up
>2016

Holy top kek.

>tfw it's this thread again

Fuck off, it's not heroin but it's still an addiction and most people need help to quit it.

Happy Painting, Bob

>smokers should be gassed

Top updog my flimmy flam

yea, i quit every day

smoker for 27 years, quit 4 years ago, never had a single fag since.

I quit after 5 years of chain smokin' when my mom came down with severe COPD. I was like Fuckthatshittnigga and never looked back. She died any ways, so that "your mom will die in her sleep" shit aint gonna trigger my arse.
Also Now I smoke trees and an alcohol.

A pack of 40s is at least $30 in Australia. At some point it just becomes too fucking expensive to keep going so a lot of people quit or slow down to keep it affordable. Except for those dirty bitches that I see emptying the butt bins from the cafe out the front of where I work. Fucking disgusting.

I've never had a strong addiction so I can go for a few months without touching a smoke, only going back to them when I'm stressed or depressed. Sorry I don't have any advice.

I quit smoking about a year ago. Feel tons better and have more $$$ in my pocket. Of note is that it was impossible for me to quit smoking until 1) I got my sleep disorders treated, 2) I took Zyban (buproprion HCL). So I highly recommend that, if you have difficulties quitting smoking, to get a sleep study done and to try medication.

Doctor here, if you smoke you are one retarded fuck. I guess you keep me in business though.

i quit before but started again a year later
>1st & 2nd week your body is extremely susceptible to temperature changes
>a cool breeze and all of a suddn you're freezing
>you'll have difficulty shitting
>you'll have difficulty with routines
>ie "oh this is when i would smoke after doing this" or "i used to smoke then do this"
>3rd week you just want to taste that virginia tobacco leaf
>4th week you would have forgotten what is was like to smoke and anything related to it

of course i wasnt smoking almost 4 packs a day like you
at worst i smoked 3/4 a pack a day
average somewhere between 1/4 to 1/2 a pack a day
this was my experience when i quit
also the first 2 weeks i was coughing up black stuff

Australian detected

I've quit for 20 days and never coughed up anything, maybe it's because I smoke crack on weekends but I still haven't smoked tobacco

when i quit i had bene smoking for 2 years
read that it was your lungs cleaning themselves out

lol just smoke 2 joints a day and you'll be all good everyday

you'll spend about the same with almost 4 fucking packs

No 4 packs cost way more