What's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possession_(1981_film)
cliphunter.com/w/1122225/Weirdjapan_wierdjapancom_Hinano_Japanese_model_bound_for_fountain_387645531_06_by_WeirdJP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck? Where is that from?

Someone please explain what's happening here?

To have it

>what is google image search

To eat out a horse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possession_(1981_film)

that movie is quite excellent

I liked the bit where she's getting raped by the demon and Sam Neill is like wtf lol demon is raping her lmao

Gangbanged

>on a phone
>can't google image search

not my problem, buy a computer fagballs

watch a dog fucking my sister in the anus

get fucked faggot

hah Newfag

This:

>calling people newfag

oh dear

Suck a dick, motherfucker.

I have a computer I just can't be fucked to turn it on for a bloody image search
>please drink bleach

>what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

>this
>with 12yo Emma Watson

she'd fucking LOVE it

I'm strangly turned on by that part in the movie.

Anyway, besides that- I am turned on by being completely dominated.

faggot

Literally mine

push babies through a woodchipper

sex with a woman

A femanon...you'd want me to be a faggot though, huh?

faggot

faggot

Nerve gas and eternal bleeding.

Lick my ass faggot

gayblade

>femanon
Now you can be!

>run a school for cute loli girls
>implant dog fetuses in them
>they walk round naked and pregnant for a few months
>I fuck them in the ass in front of their parents while they give birth to puppies

Missionary position in a dark room for the sole purpose of procreation

>image search
>for a video
errrrr

try it moron, it takes two fucking clicks

to watch my fat girlfriend get creampie gangbanged and fuck her cum filled pussy last

How the fuck is that a fantasy?

Thanks man now I have the weirdest boner

I don't get it
why would be possessed cause red and white liquid to pour out of the body?

Lexi Bell sucking my cock and licking my balls while I suck Bailey Jay's cock and Belladonna works my asshole over with big rubber toys.
Heaven.

I'd like to slap the shit out of a blonde milf while fucking her skull before using her asshole while she is on a leash. After I finish, I'd like a few guys to also fuck her face and cum in her throat, at which point I will return to slapping and throat fucking my little toy. When I'm done, I'd like a sandwich and to forget about the fact that I was such a monster. It sort of fucks me up thinking about what turns me on (although it is still vanilla as fuck and I wouldn't go as far as to beat the living shit out of a sex partner) and trying to rationalize its normalcy within life. Writing this while not horny at all made me cringe a bit.

I'm going to be a serial killer, aren't I?

She miscarried some weird demon baby thing...idk, the film is fucking weird

>demon fucks woman
>woman gets pregnant
>woman goes psycho in an underpass and has a demon miscarriage

seriously, find the movie and watch it, it's fucking weird

Actually yeah to add, I'd also enjoy a big dick to suck on in between. Having belladonna somewhere in proximity would also be helpful.

All of this with no societal judgement would be wonderful.

>film is fucking weird
>it's fucking weird

anyone else see a pattern forming here?

faggot

what is this faggotry

Repeated uses of the words "fucking" and "weird"

I paid a girl to piss in my mouth and force me to swallow it all. We're talking a lot, like more than 30 seconds of continuous fast stream.

Now that I have a gf I fantasize about watching her get double teamed, one guy fucking her pussy and one guy fucking her face. She takes turns taking the guy's cock in her mouth and kissing me deeply/passionately.

When the first guy cums in her mouth she pulls me in and shares his cum with me, teasing me about how hard it makes me. She's getting railed from behind while we share cum and she's moaning in a way I could never make her moan. She begs the second guy to cum in her pussy while I beg him not to. As soon as he pushed his load deep inside her, she turns around a sits on my face, forcing me to clean up the dripping cummy mess.

Yeah, it's a normal, whole/hearted film all should see.

Its not worth the effort to try and break this down, and besides that I'm fairly sure its bait.

I want to be drugged and raped.
Obviously by my SO, but my fantasy is to experience that powerlessness.

>
can help

internet nice guy here

I'd like to see it remade starring Emma Watson with a properly extended rape scene tbh

faggot

Seeing an old man fucking a hot woman.

What?
Not really

Fuck as many girls as I can some with dicks and some with vaginas. They can lose their dick and get a vagina or lose their cock or get a dick. I would be fucking and sucking and getting fucked, it'd be great.

Or something like pic

Birth or anything large comeing out of a cunt.

what time in the movie does that happen?

Not bait. I visited Bangkok and found Mistress Midori's House of Dominance. For one hour, paid only 4000 baht. Which is only $114 USD.
thaimistress dot net

Not advertising but would recommend. This shit costs $300 in the US

She stood up and pissed into a funnel with a hose that she ordered me to keep in my mouth. Didn't spill a drop. I Also did foot worship, sniffed and licked her armpits. And after she pissed in my mouth she forced me to sniff her stinky asshole while she jerked me off. As I was cumming she forced me to stick my tongue in her asshole.

Any more questions?

Suck dog cock
Fuck my Mum
Fuck my aunt
Suck horse cock
Fuck a trap
Threesome with girlfriend's best friend
Fuck sister in law (ok, I'm not married)
Fuck girlfriend's Mum
Get fucked in the ass by a guy
Suck off a shemale
Get fucked by a dog
Drink mom's/aunt's piss
fuck my grandma
Fuck a mare
Cum in mom's food
Record sister in law in shower

I don't like this.

someone always asks

cliphunter.com/w/1122225/Weirdjapan_wierdjapancom_Hinano_Japanese_model_bound_for_fountain_387645531_06_by_WeirdJP

More like this?

fucking degenerates

As for the cum kissing

Don't you think it would be hot to watch a guy cum all over your girlfriend's face?

The for her to force you to share his cum?

this, but with my sister

I See fuck to my wife to another man

Lol idk if she can pull it off tho

Whose cum would it be? Her boyfriend?

Would you like watching her struggle to fit his whole cock in her mouth? Would you like it if she gagged and choked?

What about if she spit his cum in your face?

okay, i'll try

>she's making tea
>she's wearing sweatpants
>it's a cold day, so i'm wearing as well
>i'm getting closer to her
>starting rubbing my boner (with the pants) in her back
>i start to kiss hers neck
>she kisses my mouth with pleasure
>gently i take off her pants
>slowly i put my dick inside her
>the pussy is hot as the kettle she's heating up
>wet as liquid soap
>she says "lick me"
>i get on my knees start to lick the clitoris
>she moans
>the pussy is the most delicious thing that my tongue has ever come to know

i'll stop here, 'cause i have to pee
what do you think anons?

Not that.

Na you're fine.

What kind of shit phone won't let you reverse search?

>boyfriend

no, it would have to be a complete stranger

ideally some revolting old fat guy

and yeah, she'd have to struggle and scream and fucking hate it

>>the pussy is hot as the kettle she's heating up

You ever do anything about the attraction to your sister before?

Touch her while she was sleeping?
Steal her panties or shoes and jerk off with them? Try to see her naked? Cum in her food?

faggot
faggot

sorry user, i noticed that this makes no sense kek

no man, I'm not remotely attracted to her. it's just a sick fap fantasy, I'd never act on it.it just gets me off then I'm over it.

>nigger detected

Sissified and gangbanged by at least 20 guys of all ages and races. Being filmed for future blackmail.
Spitting on me, slapping me around, tearing my mouth and asshole up with their cocks while they abuse me.
When my holes are wrecked they put me on the floor in piledriver position so my ass is up in the air and stick a wide funnel in my hole.
Then they all gather round to spit and jerk their cocks into the funnel, giving me a sperm enema.
When they've all squirted a load into me they make me squat over a dogy dish and lick their cocks clean while the cum slides out into my dish.
Then they force my face into the dish and make me lick all the mess up while one of them fucks me with a horse cock dildo.
When I've cleaned my bowl they make me kneel while they all spit in my face and hose me down with piss.
When they're done with me they throw me out, dripping with cum spit and piss, throat sore and my fuckhole gaping to make my way home naked.

I've got issues.

faggot

So you want to see her dominated and forced into sucking cock? Do you ever fantasize about her choking on your cock?

Is one big enough? I always fantasize about so many guys fucking her face that she can't take it anymore and she's absolutely covered in cum.

I just fantasize about other guys doing her in front of me. Dunno why, I don't get off thinking about doing her myself, that's a turnoff.

Not sure how this makes me a faggot. I have a gf and she's involved in the fanstasy.

I think you're probably just afraid to explore your wild side with your girl.

faggot
faggot

I am a simple man, with a simple fantasy. I want a cutie to peg me in the missionary position, while kissing me, and staring into my eyes. She doesn't stop when I cum, but she does get more gentle for a while.

But you want to kiss her cum covered lips after she's been degraded?

What other things do you fantasize about guys doing to her?

faggot

See you can't give me a legit response.

You can't explain to me why it's gay to watch a guy cum in your girl's mouth and then to kiss her deeply.