I just took 20 fucking hits of LSD. I didn't realize it takes a while to kick in...

I just took 20 fucking hits of LSD. I didn't realize it takes a while to kick in, so kept popping in the tabs waiting for something to happen. I googled it and apparently it's supposed to take a while.

What the fuck do I do? Apparently, 3 hits is considered a high dose, I'm freaking the fuck out. I've only ever done weed before, and it made me have a panic attack, scariest fucking night of my life. Should I go to the ER? Will they arrest me? It can't hurt me right? I used a test kit, it's definitely Lucy atleast. I REALLY don't want to go through something like the weed panic attack again, can it get that bad? FUCK...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ziw4yd5R0QI
youtube.com/watch?v=y7EpSirtf_E
youtube.com/watch?v=UeZG0viNAjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not physically bad at all Sup Forumsro, chill.

Fucking lock yourself in and remove any possibikity of you injuring yourself on something sharp, strap in bro, it's gonna be a wild ride
I know because I've been there

Can it get as bad as a weed panic attack though? That night was hell on earth

If you let it, yes.

Big Nasty is going into your house tonight

its all about your mentality. Take it easy, play some relaxing music, if you got a fan turn it on. drink a LOT of water. Youll be fine, just relax.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck man I'm so fucking scared. What if I have a bad fucking trip man holy shit 20 hits would make me go fucking insane

Hahaha this nigga gonna die.

just relax, youll be fine. There is no chance of overdosing, just all in your head. just remind yourself that you took LSD, and ride it out.

If you have any sedatives take them and try to sleep. You're going to be fucked. Get rid of anything dangerous.

DO NOT LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR AND GET ALOT OFF FUCKING WATER PREPARED SO YOU WILL NOT DIE FEOM DEHYDRATATION

Xanax will help you if you start to get nervous or panic

OP is there anyone who can help keep watch of you? No you can't be arrested unless you have more on you and go to the hospital with it. If you have any benzos they can calm down the trip, but damn with 20 hits I don't know how much that'll aid you. Best case scenario is you stay up watching movies or something, probably won't want to go outside in the condition you'll be in. Though that could be fine. Eh, I wasn't on 20 hits but marathoning it's always sunny in philadelphia was great while I was tripping.

Hope to god it's weak doses bruh

OH SHIT WHATEVER YOU DO OP DO NOT STARE INTO MIRROR!

Breathe. Put on some meditation music. Nothing will hurt you. You will NOT become insane. Remember that you are on a drug. The hallucinations will go away eventually. Go with the flow and try to relax.

Will it be difficult? Sure, but try to accept the bad waves as they come and don't try to fight them. They will move on to more positive vibes soon enough.

If you feel the trip going too badly, try to go to the bathroom. This helps a lot of potential bad trips turn good.

Remember that the creature you're observing through is very fragile and don't do anything to harm it.

prepare to spend the rest of your life in a mental hospital retard
read a story about an equally stupid moron who took ten hits and went away forever

Geez, I hope you're not busy for about a month!

The people who are saying don't look in the mirror are just memefags, its a myth.

This guy knows, OP. Listen to this guy. Also, water.

Nice copypasta faggot

Your gonna have a terrible time if you keep worrying like a bitch. Just relax LSD can't harm you. Fucking fag.

you'll be fine, as long as you sit in a corner with your hands around your knees, rocking back and forth and screaming "SOMETHING HAS TO DIE" over and over again

20 hits? That's whatever. Here bro, just watch these cartoons for the next 8 hours. Oh, and get something to drink now. You'll be fine.

kisscartoon *dot* me *slash* Cartoon *slash* Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-Season-01 *slash* Episode-001-The-Boy-in-the-Iceberg *question mark* id *equals sign* 703

replace *dot* with .
replace *slash* with /
replace *question mark* with ?
replace *equals sign* with =

No matter what happens, you will be fine. Go someplace quiet where you feel safe. You will see things when your eyes are closed abd feel "off" for awhile. If you miss work or other obligations, tell people you are feeling sick before it kicks in fully. You might ant to tell someone close to you so you can get help in the event of a psychological crisis...but LSD does not make you do things. You will just have "crazy" thoughts. Observe them and let them pass. If you feel bad, it will pass. You are going to be fine.

Here's a tinyurl if that link was too complicated to fuss around with:

preview *dot* tinyurl *dot* com *slash* pmpx2sr

dude thats a fucking challenge to enter in the browser lmfao

Drink some beers to help balance that trip. It really helps to keep things mellow.

Remember that you absolutely cannot die of the drug. Even if you black out you will be OK. You will come out a different man.

this OP
anime is neat on acid
also water lil bit food pee bucket and chill
chill is the most important part

Dude that was nice of you, but you really think OP is going to be able to follow those instructions on 20 hits haha

People have done this dose by accident before. Nothing really terrible happens other than a crazy powerful trip. Just surrender to it.

my thoughts exactly lol

this
love acid

just listen to music and remember it's not forever
youtube.com/watch?v=Ziw4yd5R0QI

Water bending is so neat.

OP just chill and quite being a little faggot. I tripped on hella hits at a Dead show in a city filled with hippies, deadheads, and gang-bangers. Close your eyes and have a walk through the attics of your mind.

If true, call 911. Med fag here

I Really wanna say something nice but op is so incredibly fucked

BRO YOU ARE FINE. IVE DONE THIS PLENTY TIMES. JUST STRAP IN NIGGER ENJOY THE RIDE. YOU'LL EMERGE A BETTER PERSON

you cant die, you will most likely NOT go insane.
Holy shit you got something ahead of you. good luck on this adventure write in 24 hours how it is

You're going to die my friend, but its not going to be an easy death. You'll be brought to hell, taken into the depths of insanity until the terror overwhelms you and you die. You're fucked.

Fake and gay

its not as bad as being blackout drunk.

just enjoy the ride, you'll sink deeper than youve ever sank before and sore to heights you thought only prophets and psychotic mental patients could reach.

you wont remember the detail but you'll remember the feel and thats what counts.

You have no chance of poisoning yourself unless it's some bunk shit. Even then, 20 hits probably won't kill you, at least via acute toxicity. You can either enjoy it or not. Just be careful and remember that everything you're experiencing is all in your head, and you will eventually return to normal.

With LSD, like THC, it's pretty much impossible to poison yourself from overdosing. A toxic dose of pure LSD would be something like several hundred to thousands of hits. Interesting that these compounds are DEA Schedule I, ie. absolutely under no circumstances legal, whereas amphetamines and opiates with toxic doses only a couple multiples of the normal effective dose are legal with a prescription.

Pink floyd will heal your soul, just relax

youtube.com/watch?v=y7EpSirtf_E

You will reach Enlightenment.

Talk to Ra.

They will guide you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeZG0viNAjM

Of course. The government wants to kill us.

OP of the thread that started it all here.
I love you

OP keep us updated on your trip. That usually helps.

OP abandoned thread. He's probably trying to air bend the things around his room by now.

Do you have any scissors handy?? If you cut off the part of your tongue where you absorbed the drug it should limit the effects &, quite possibly, save your life.

No,, OP herre. Cube???

>mfw when people dont realize this is b8

Dude if its bitter or acidic spit it out at once is the golden rule. I dont remember the shit exactly but if its acidic its like fucked and it can kill you

You're going to die

Seriously, you guys are the best.

if you drink bleach itll counteract the acid

You are SO full of shit.

I love you, too. Enjoy the trip!

I use to enjoy that on acid. It was super interesting looking at myself for whatever reason. But I've heard it's not always pleasant.

By the way, OP, calm down. The worst thing to do is freak out. It's going to be a long trip but it's not at all a physically dangerous amount. Just relax and find something interesting to look at. I really like to lie on the floor and stare at the ceiling and just let my mind create whatever imagery it wants.

Roll

I swear I've seen like 6 of these threads in 2 days, wtf...

The "lot of water" thing is for X dumbass.

Yeah. It's not like anyone could actually ever have 20 hits. That's way too many to exist in one place.

Captcha: crystals

Water's for everything, sweetheart. Drinking, healing, bending.

Get about 4 litres of water. A piss bucket. And the pink Floyd discography.

Lie on your bed and experience the word of God straight from his holy lips.

Good luck friend.

You can thank me for that

Lying faggot.

lmfao this

youre fucked OP

I've been smoking GARGANTUAN amounts of weed since i was like 14, i'm 21 now, i used to get EXTREME bad trips/panic attacks on weed when i was a noob but now weed is just like a ciggie to me. calms my nerves and im addicted.

BUT- I've never taken acid ever to avoid any further bad feelings, WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF. YOU ARE FUCKED OP.

WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY WHEN THEY TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE BAD THINGS?

H A V E
F U N
S L I P P I N I NG
A W A Y A E

Oh. MY. God. You are so full of shit. Where do you get this shit from?

Yeah, the pauli exclusion principle states that no more than 10 tabs of LSD can be located in one place and quantum state at the same time.

THIS guy knows.

Drink some pancake batter.

Why have these threads been popping up all over Sup Forums lately? Some kind of meme? I've seen 4 on Sup Forums, and fucking 6 on r9k in just two days...

Easy there bud. Don't startle the creature you're observing through.

Just get a babysitter if you can't find one stay in a room and watch some chill shows or tunes. Odds are you're tripping right now so just chill it's all in your head.

>pee bucket
The millennial acid trip.

prepare to be staring god in the face for the next 15+ hours

Watch ALL infomercials. Hours and hours worth.

Just as planned.

Hahaha, no kidding. "So what do i do with my neighbor's head again?"

Roflmfao
big ups

Watch superjail.

LSD is fucking expensive why would you even pay for 20 hits

Nice try, marijuana fag. Try a heroic dose of a more potent psych and get back to us.
kek. This always helped me out. Not sure why, but it was always easier to accept that I was looking through something else than holding onto the idea of "me".

Maybe it is, for your suckfest, honey.

Just chill dude, go with the flow man. Go look at the stars.

Not sure how anyone can chill after 20 hits of acid. Solid advice for 4 dabs but acid? Seriously consider a hospital

CIA man. They are dropping new batchs for the public.

Put in pee bucket.

welcome to the club.

Just go for the ride.

I dropped 12 back when I was in high school. We spent the day making people out of clouds. He will be ok. Just needs to chill.

I accidentally started a meme because I was bored and wanted an LSD thread it seems.
They're getting lamer though, at least in my I pretended to have taken 20 tabs of an NBOMe.