Thoughts?

thoughts?

Obviously true

god isn't real
stop caring about what other people do

Then why did he make them?

It's why I gave up smoking...

God hates nothing because there is no God. If there ever was a creator, they did what they had to do and left. Like when I take a shit and the bacteria on my poop wonder if I hate homosexual bacteria.

True, they deserve being stabbed multiple times

The universe, God, doesn't have hate. It has positive and negative energies, approvals and disapprovals, permission and rejection.

he needed someone to make threads on Sup Forums

He didn't, gays are product of the anal intercourse between satan and jews

The biblical God sure does hate fags looking at the fucking towns where he murdered them and burnt down everything they ever had. Reminds you of anyone, well, except that guy stole all their shit instead of vaporizing it?

Lol best explanation ever

well i cant speak for the big man...but im not fan

I got the impression that God hates us all.

No one would care if what's being done doesn't affect everyone.

But it does.

Rampant faggotry running loose is conditioning the next generation to abandon all morals. All civilizations that failed were cause in part to its citizens abandoning all morals, faith and embracing widespread sexual deviancy.

When laws are being passed that not only give gays extra rights, but also punishes those who refuse to associate with gays, it does affect everyone and those of us who are being affected have a right to not only disagree, but also fight for the rights that are being take from us.

Gay is not okay. And when fags like you cause societies downfall, those of us who feel this way will be sure to let you know.

Op

get a load of this literal moralfag.

What possesses a person like you to browse and post on a website like this?

he murdered those towns because they were full of raving gangs of fucking rapists, them having gays was coincidental.

right, because as we all know the soviet union totally loved the gays. fuck off faggot

>All civilizations that failed were cause in part to its citizens abandoning all morals, faith and embracing widespread sexual deviancy.
>citation needed
It must suck having a defective brain.