Are they selling sex slaves on 8ch or am I misinterpreting this?

Are they selling sex slaves on 8ch or am I misinterpreting this?

God dammit why are humans like this

I wonder why too.

Fucking whiteknights

Also selling implies it's not free fucking retard.

Bump, shit must be expensive but im guess its not for personnal use

>whiteknights
That term used to refer to guys who defended women's feelings on social media. Now I guess it just means "non-psychopath."

did they give an area code?

Didnt realize being against slavery was being a whiteknight. Still id rather be a "whiteknight" than you.

Great, now go be a decent human being on reddit/tumblr.

Ill do whatever the fuck i wanna bitch.

Great, now go do whatever the fuck you wanna on reddit/tumblr.

Oh shit, it's the Sup Forums police. Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Nigger

Great, now go fuck myself on reddit/tumblr.

You ever consider that it's just a spambot or some dipshit being weird?

No because these kinds of people don't use logic.

Moralfag thread

That's a weird way to spell "cumguzzling faggot"

you shut the fuck up asshole

grade a example of a summer fag right here guys.

Youre a pussy.

>implying it's not the Feds
You'd have to be retarded to give out your emails and do it on the regular web

another summerfag here who thinks Sup Forums is for edgy bullshit.

actually more like a master troll given how many faggots like you keep feeding it

Oh shit, didn't realize you've been here since spring, sorry.

>retarded
>on EIGHTchan

kek

that is literally the whole thread

it's just a fetishist posting some 15yo on /jailbait/ he wants people to fantasize over

man, b has really gone downhill. I bet you guys don't even have cheese pizza.

What the difference between 4 and 8 chan?

>I bet you guys don't even have cheese pizza.
Hey, I'm the delivery guy, remember me?
I've been thinking of getting back into business, but don't know if I'm still wanted.

8 is double of 4. Finish the thought process and you're good.

>4
>8

I dunno u tell me

what board?

>the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood

>only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

>Bait.

how much to impregnate one?

Go be faggots somewhere else

>free
>selling
pick one

I'm sure you can figure out given the clues provided.

In every group, there are deviants.
There is no point stereotyping us like that. It is always the outliers who are represented as the masses, because they are the most interesting. They are the ones you choose to surround yourself with until it has coloured your opinion entirely. We still only ever see things from our perspective of what WE want to be 'normal' like a fucking tribe in 20,000 BC. NO ONE who takes the few extremists in any realm, group, or activity and make gross generalizations about the entire proponents and constituents can say they have an iota of intellect whatsoever, and do not need to be foisting their irrational and remedial hatred on the masses, infecting them with their retardation. You are fucking cretinous if you actually reason that fallaciously. It is a wonder how you are able to dress yourself with that level of stupidity. "You're all pedophiles and slave traders" what a completely ridiculous assertation.

It is OBVIOUS to anyone at or above median IQ not to take the loudest, most deviant, most erratic component of any party to represent the entire party, and yet even this is lost not just online, but on the real world. Someone please wipe the earth the fuck out already, in this age when we can manifest the crescendo of our hatred, ignorance and idiocy by firing a nuke at the push of a button, killing gays at clubs, threaten to carpet bomb in the middle east no matter who is innocent or guilty, contemplate gassing conventions just because we don't like a certain group or activity, we are too fucking retarded to be allowed to survive anymore. I beg whatever force in this universe, be it God, chance, fate, natural selection, to purge the stupid before it is too late.

lol, I was trolling xD

>being this butthurt

What board

TELL ME!!

>160cm
>70kg
no wonder they r tryin to get rid of this fat bitch

>giving away for free isnt slavery
your argument is dumb. U r dumb.

When did I say it wasn't slavery?
I said it wasn't selling.
As expected from a stupid whiteknight, your IQ is below that of a tomato.