ITT we post girls we know and anons say what they would do to them PT. II

ITT we post girls we know and anons say what they would do to them PT. II

Friends sister

Bound and tie her, rip her clothes off, and Fuck her on your friends bed, while filming it. When I am finished, it will be send to the friend for his viewing pleasure

I gave a shit ton of answers and nobody ansered to mine, so here it is again.

make her swallow the load

I'd finger her until she came, first thing in the morning, while kissing her deeply.

Girl I know

smash her so hard that hat will fly off her head

sister

I'd teach her that she doesn't need to use her boobs to seek validation andapproval, that she's most likely a lovely person with a lot of potential, that she should respect herself and take nothing else but respect from others.

Then i'd confuse the shit out of her by hatefucking her, calling her a slut, covering her face in cum and never call her again.

The nastier the better

Why'd you delete it, bro? Don't worry, i'll repost it.
>be violent

Tried in the last thread, but no love. Any takers this time. Rough stuff welcome.

Cum in her nostrils

Would bind feet and hands gag mouth and fuck in the ass til I exploded

She looks like a vapid, dumb, uninteresting gold-digging whore. Wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

take her to the beach, drug her, leave her wearing only her sunglasses and that top. Build a fire and use her ass untill other men come by and watch

sisters

3 way is the only way. Definitely, one is eating the others creampie

left gets to fuck right with a double-ended strapon. first one to cum gets ornaments shoved up her ass

Make her stand naked with legs spread and arms out straight to the sides palms up. Put a heavy-ass book on each hand and tell her she has to hold them up for twenty minutes or I'll fuck her in the ass. Proceed to stimulate her pussy with a vibrator, tickle her, etc. Watch her squirm, trying to get away without dropping the books. When she eventually drops them or her arms get tired and she puts them down, dry anal time.

What would you do to this girl

Get both of them on all fours, fucking the right one into submission and fingering the one on the left as she tries to hold in her moans

more with these two?

Pull down her panties eat her tight pussy fuck it hard then fuvk those tits fuck her ass whist choking fuck throat and pull hair cum over face

Rim and cun furiously

Any love?

they'd definitely be into that. here's more of righty

I would peel left's dress off, flipping her onto her back and railing her pussy senseless. Right gets to watch, but is tied up with a hitachi on her clit as she screams and moans

I think I need a little more before I can say.

comment for comments fool

Nothing...

I'd grab that choker from behind and pull. whilst she struggles strip her bottom half, bend her over and savage her pussy whilst she gasps for air.

What about this slut?

Would have tied up and blindfolded, hanging from her wrists. Then get whipped and slapped till purple before holding her legs up, hanging from her wrists while fucking her

rip a hole in her leggings and fuck her hard against a wall using her pony tail to bang her head into it when she cries

Have a normal pic too if that helps

I never come to this threads, and Im not staying in this one, but if there are one user here worth talking to, just listen and think of it.

Instead of posting some

>ITT we post girls we know and anons say what they would do to them
>ITT Pics we shouldn't share
>Pics we saved of girls

Invent some nick, or initials, do some thinking, just as in YLYL.

nice quads

I'd shove her to her knees right there in the water, rip of her bikini and fuck her from behind whilst pulling on her hair.

nice. any other takers?

forgot pic

wwyd to my friend?

Any more love for this fucktoy?

Funnily enough I know that girl in op from High School

Erika Jade (Eckstein)

Began selling nudes after 12th Grade

id shove my cock down her thoat

more degrading the better

Tie her up, slap that smile off her face, and have people take it in turns creampieing her until it pours out of her

would pull her tits out of her shirt and facefuck her bent over just like she is in the picture

Nothing for her? How bout her less attractive sister?

guaranteed she'd enjoy that

I'd grope her ass and touch her pussy in the lake when others are by her so its stealthy and she doesnt know its me, then as she makes her way out I would throw her in my car, drive someplace quiet, rip off her bikini and fuck her pussy passionately while kissing her missionary style until I cum deep inside her and give her HPV. Then I would force my cock down her throat and feed her my cock until I cum down her throat and make her swallow. Then lastly to finish I would feel her tits while she jacked and sucked me off then cum all over her face and hair, then throw her in the lake.

my sister

I bet she thinks she's a special little snowflake, so lets get her tied up and have a bunch of guys take it in turns with her, whilst constantly telling her what a worthless piece of fuck meat she is.

anything for this one?

it's a picture of her from the side, user, I would turn her around to get a better look at her

I would put her on a diet, make her run up a tall hill, then when she got back there would be a delicious meal laid out for her. Before allowing her to eat anything, I would make her put on a pig nose (not far off from her face as it is). She can only eat while I'm assfucking her and while she's making pig noises. Not cutesy "oink oink, ohhh user", but snorting, grunting, realistic pig noises. Every ten pounds she lost I would have a healthy meal with her and tell her how much better she looked, how her face looks so vibrant since she's been exercising, how her wrists are so sexy, all the sort of compliments of non-sexy body parts that bitches love. Every 25 pounds I'd fuck her gently and tenderly, and we'd cum at the same time before collapsing against each other's sweaty bodies.

Once she was thin I'd sell her to a Saudi Prince. For Bitcoins. Lots of em.

I'd deport her

carve up her swimsuit into a string bikini, get 20 guys to bukkake her face and make her walk down the boardwalk covered in cum.

She's only taken 2 cocks... What would you do Sup Forums?

Heres one of her face and body.

throw her in a garbage can

more?

chop off them rice bag tits and feed the homeless

Well that may be a little better there, and heres a frontal

tie her hands behind her back, pull her top down and skirt up. Rip off her panties, gag her with them and bend her over in those slut heels. Then I'd pound her in the ass listening to her muffled squeals.

nice, let's keep this going, who else?

How about this wannabe cum dumpster

ITT Virgins reveling in their autism

comments for comments guys. Else these threads don't work...

Have a bag over her face and tied up while a group of men fuck and hardly handle her, insulting everything about her the whole time

id urn that wannabe into professional

Bend her over, pull off the bikini bottom, fuck her pussy from behind in full view of everyone. Then let the onlookers take turns with her pussy and ass while I facefucked her and came down her throat.

Don't worry mate contributing whenever I can

Any detail?

id love to see those lips wrapped around my cock, any more?

id pull her hair back and pull her chin down and force my cock down her throat, she would cry but eventually she would get used to it

My cousin

fuck her throat, make her cry as i told her how much of a slut she was, any nudes?

>implying these threads work
>implying any answer other than 'mumble, avert eyes, apologize, walk away" is the truth

these girls?

Just scratching up her back, tie her down to a table and finger and fist her through tears and crying