Let's get drunk!

Let's get drunk!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GOxzsXaccCw
youtube.com/watch?v=eSYM3Z9B8Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least if you get one of them drunk the other one will. My love is like a monster with two heads....

Love to

oh man, shed get drunk twice as fast. ez lay

If they both drink. Do they get drunk faster? Interesting theory. What if one is drugged. Does the other one pass out too?

don't even look like the same person!

what now

NO EVERY TIME I GET DRUNK BY MYSELF I DO COKE

My dick can't tell the difference.

Seriously what's the deal on their sexual situation? How does it work.
How many times you think they have sucked/been fucked?

If you put something in one of their drinks, does the other get knocked out too?

>one blows you
>the other one does the breathing

I think they share both a digestive system and circulatory system so I guess they would both get drunk. I don't think they would necessarily pass out at the same time (different brains) but since their BAC would be similar, I'd guess they'd pass out at around the same time

obviously. they have the same fucking body and share the same blood

Is this real? I only know about the girls. If so, they should hook up and make a baby. 1 child with 4 parents, the christians will go crazy over that

I'm not drinking with you you two faced bitch

Is that real?

dear god this makes so much sense

I wonder if leftie do a line do rightie feel the rush?
And can leftie get addicted to a psychological addictive substance and rightie stay "sober"
And if you shoot one in the head, do both die?

The kid will love Christmas

They share blood so my guess is that you shoot one in the head, the other probably bleeds to death.

9 I think

Yeah its legit, they went to high school one town over from mine

I really wanna fuck between their necks

dub dubs are prob right.. didn't think of that

This

Can they read each other's minds?

Was gonna write, if you stop the bleeding..?

No, it's fucking not. Look it up and you can easily find the original that was just one chick.

Anyone got the pic of her sucking dick?

Which name do you scream in bed? A or B

You're probably just their ex from high school who could never get a neckjob from them

The other one would also probably die unless they did an emergency removal of the dead sister. I doubt they'd be able to pull it off, though.

You get what you fucking give.
So I'm giving dubs to whoever (You)'s this.
Because.. check em.

My own

Like the first reply you fucking douche?

Retard alert

Does this count as a threesome?

Loser

They're fraternal conjoined twins, right?

checkin' trips for dubs head!

1. Threesome
2. Twins
3. Sisters
4. Neckjob

Which one is the designated driver?

youtu.be/GOxzsXaccCw

Tom segura - 2 headed girl

Questions about them (her? It?)

Is it legally one person?
Do they have any connected thought?
What happens with the spine? Does it split off into a Y shape?
Do they control one side each?
Could one of them sleep while the other is awake?
If decapitated one head, and made the wound clean so it healed, what would happen?
In school do they do separate tests? I mean, are they allowed to talk to each other?

If one stabs somebody. Is the other sister an accomplice?

This song's better:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSYM3Z9B8Us

Our love is like a monster
With two heads

These have all been answered.
1. Yes. Separate drivers licenses, etc.
2. Somewhat. Like other twins.
3. It's more like a V.
4. Only their side and can't feel the other side.
5. Yes, they fall asleep one then the other.
6. Since they share organs, probably shortly after if not immediately.
7. Separate tests. Assumed they can't talk, since it would be the same as cheating off of someone else's test.

No
No
I think so
Yes
That was my question too
idk

A better question than the decapitated question is, can you strangle one of them to death?

Do they share lungs? If not then yeah, but the other one would still probably die.

I can't believe that monstrosity is still alive. Nice trips btw

No, two people
No
Yes
Yes
If it was surgical maybe, I believe they each have their own heart and set of lungs
yes separate test

skipped nr.3 by mistake, so the rest of my answers are wrong..

Identical, twins that share same generic makeup, derived from a split zygote or split fertilized egg.
Fraternal, twins that are not identical, and are related like mere brothers
Sororital, twins that are not identical and are related like mere sisters
Sororital Amphibian, female twin heads on a single body, related exactly like identical twins
StartTheReactorQuaid A fraternal or identical twin functioning but entirely dependent on the attachments to the larger twin.

These girls are Partly Start the Reactor Quaid Twins. The one functions by attracting males, and the other survives merely by giving blowjobs for sustenance. They have separated driver's licenses, two breasts, one vagina, one anus, two legs, two arms. Each controls an arm and a leg, centrally located body features below the navel have split control and split feeling.

Sex with one, might be rape to the other if That head was asleep and woke up during penetration or during her sisters orgasm.

>YFW you will never anally sex one girl and sodomise style rape another at the same time by fucking the same butthole.

if you got really drunk would you see 2 of them or 4?

The do share lungs, so that would mean that if you strangled one she would pass out and suffer some permanent brain damage, and maybe be in a coma while the other is still awake, but the other wouldn't be able to do anything since they wouldn't have total control, it would be like having hemiplegia (one half paralysed)

Whos the hotter head? I think Britt is cuter (the one on the right).

Each can "hold her breath" and the other can breathe for her.

Can hold a mouthful of water while the other talks and breathes.

Vomiting affects both, however, via alcohol induced vomiting or an emetic like ipecac.

An enema is felt by both, including a high colonic. Even a severe Burns on one hand is not felt by the "owner" of the other, however both cry at the same time (at age 3).

Menses, bloating, and fertility are identical as they have only one shared uterus and vagina.

Jesus, I never thought about that. Having sex with one would be raping the other (assuming they aren't into it). You just can't win.

Probably a fake. Could be anyone, really.

Do they breathe at the same time? If one tries to breath out of sync with the other, what happens then?

This is a really interesting thread, guys, well done

Do they get to cast 1 vote or 2?

Donald Trump adores circus freaks