How do i tell my gf i was molested as a kid, Sup Forums?

how do i tell my gf i was molested as a kid, Sup Forums?

Look her right in the eye and say EYE was molested

why the fuck do you even think she would want to know that?

yo post story.

Bring it up the next time she makes you feel like a piece of shit. Making her feel like a piece of shit.

>Who has two thumbs and got molested as a kid?

>This guy!!

Tell her you cheated on her then tell her her were molested. She'll be happy you didn't cheat on her and probably give you a pity bj.

Tell your story here user, we'll give tips on how to tell her

Why does she need to know?

do it super casually during sex while looking into her eyes

telling people that you were molested as a kid is fucking trendy now, i get it. how about be a man and fuck her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation? THAT would take more balls than whining about your childhood traumas.

lol

tell her to stick a finger in your ass like daddy used to.

You don't, no one really cares and especially don't want to hear the shit. She'll just be awkward and pity you and you'll be single soon

"Hey, I was molested as a kid"

you're welcome

Ask to fuck her in the ass and when she says but it will hurt tell her you know break down in tears tell her the story and who knows she might take it in the ass to make you feel better after

make a greentext of it then let us proofread it for you

then have her lick it off

Never tell her. There's nothing I can say to make you understand how pointless telling her is. Still, don't do it.

>you dont

It doesn't matter to her, and she'll use it to mock you when you both break the relationship.

The people telling you not to tell her, are ones that are not dealing with their own shit. They're trying to keep you from doing something they don't have the strength to do.

There's no good time. Just whenever there's a break in the conversation, just tell her there's something about your life that you need to tell her. She might not take it well. But you need to understand, that's her facing her own fears and feelings, and it's not about you.

Everything the negative people have said in this thread, isn't about you. It's about their own lives. Remember that.

>blames thread for projecting
>projects this hard

You need to tell her, for your own sake. It has nothing to do with her. Molestation and sexual exploitation is so common, because no one talks about it. Evil people get away with it, because no one says anything about it. Telling her, is for your own personal benefit.

Everyone projects. That's how humans communicate. Once you understand this, perhaps you won't feel a need to make others feel your own insecurities.