How did a short betafag like Putin get to be the most powerful man in the world?

how did a short betafag like Putin get to be the most powerful man in the world?

because 5' 7" to 5' 11" is genetic master race. More skilled and less prone to disease.

he's not the most powerful but he's alright

1) He's willing to nuke the world to protect Russia
2) He's willing to not push the button too, though

It's all about mentality. Nobody can psyche him out. He's a gambler who's willing to lose. Nature smiles on people like that.

> continue to invade people (hello crimea)
> first decision when he come with europe "lets bomb terrorist"
> russia is the biggest country in the world
> russia have good exchange with china
> his country is full of retard consanguineous mofo and snow...

he's the king of idiot but the strongest kind of idiot the one who's stupid enough to break your arm without think that could be mad...

Curiodity peaked.

um obvs you need to read putin's biography he is alpha as fuck. the guy is a fucking real life kung fu master.

jacky chan too but no one care about him

Much like North Korea, Russia has mastered the art of 'false stupidity'. It allows them to undertake generally any action they want as a country aside from obvious world-ending scenarios and write it off as 'brash leadership and stupidity' and idly shrugged off when they are caught.
North Korea doesn't want a war with the United States: But if they look like they do, then they can be threatening. If they're threatening, then they won't be invaded, and then can therefore remain their own country and not destroyed by western culture.

Jacky Chan doesn't lead a nation renowned for being both vicious and populous.

>Putin
>Beta

Is this joke comrade? I am of not understanding western humor.

so, no one care about his kung fu carrer...

Because manlets need to develop skills and thoughen up to survive in this world, while lanklets spend all their time saying out loud how tall they are and getting comfortable being a huge useless human being

>15 years of KGB, retired as lieutenant colonel
> beta
>mfw this might not be bait

Manley detected

And you proved his point, well done retard

source? this sounds like something you didn't just pull out of your ass, although i'm pretty sure you've just pulled it out of your ass.

Insinuating hight determins how much money you have

he's Napoleon reborn

he didn't

Because he's not an insecure beta that makes threads involving height on Sup Forums.

This, also tallfags die from backpain cancer when they're 25, this is true cause wikipedia says so

This.

Napolean at 5'6 was average for his day. The short thing was coalition propaganda. We did the same thing with Hitler. A film called "the little dictator" starring Charlie Chaplin

Someone's finally said it lol.

What's the point of these threads anyway

i would count Putin as an alpha, being short doesnt automatically make you beta

>most powerful man in the world
>powerful

being the leader of a dieing third world country does not make you the most powerful man in the world

Also, the U.S. spends more on their nuclear capabilities than every single nuculear capable country COMBINED

Why are americunts ao 'proud' and think they're the greatest when they're not?

Only place I could think of that would be better than US as of right now is australia but clock spider lives there, so US it is

Yes, yes, your guns are very expensive and shiny.
But Russia will actually use theirs

Manlet please..

I'm im Australia. We are better.
So is New Zealand. So are fucking heaps of countries.
You couldn't pay me to live in the U.S.

Bunch of poor fags and a few rich ones.

Also just because America spends "x" on something - does not mean it is actually getting value money.
You are inefficient.

What you mean to ask is. why are tall ass giants not ruling the world?

> think that could be mad
Wat?

this guy is 5'5

bad*

well memed