Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkI5tg-MJE8
imgur.com/a/tgUGB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I *

That must be the single most autistic thing I've ever read.

Kill yourself. Feels thread utterly failed

gonna kill self now srs

>this guy

fuck man.

No, THIS is the most autistic thing you have ever read.

Sorry, wrong pic.

The word "autism" is the new "racist"

People hear it and use it without knowing wtf it means

well... reading this fucking hurt

that succubus has the right idea, wow

Actually "autism" is the new "faggot.:

The only time I leave my bed is to go to the washroom and occasionally eat

This is kinda just the reality of anyone's life, but knowing that doesn't help much

I miss her

Cuck?

God damn it this one got me

In the same boat (again) with you user.

hey guys i have a bad case of the feels anyone here willing to talk about my heart crushing dilemma with me

I'll be here for you user

sup nig

She lives in another continent

Being close when you are too far. Hits me

Share away.
>pic was end of my story.

Hello thanks friends okay I'll try get to the point quickly
Basically my ex girlfriend of about a year and I broke up after going to different universities after highschool, but her family lives in my city so whenever she comes back up for her breaks we meet up. I haven't met a single other girl I've liked as much as her so basically I'm still in love with her and have no idea what she will think if I ask her if she wants to be together again, it kills me inside when she goes back away but I'm really worried she wont want to be with me just cause shes half a country away :^( should I just man up and talk to her about it or is there something else I can do? Feel free to ask whatever questions about the situation

suh man?

This

Honestly dude,
I don't know what to tell you. It sounds like it sucks and I wish I could tell you that there's an easy solution. But honestly, it all depends on what you want man. If you really like this girl and it pains you to see her leave whenever she leaves town then you just gotta be upfront with her man. Cause, not telling her and letting this "cycle" continue, it's gonna tear you down bro.

Girlfriend broke up with me tonight after 3 years because she said she didn't feel the way she used to, the love she used to. I don't know what to do

Forget about her man, if she says she didn't feel the way she used to. Then it's not the fact that you weren't bringing new stuff to the table or anything like that.
She lost something, that's typically what lies behind that "excuse"

Thanks man yeah I see what you mean, it is wearing down on me quite a bit. I mean when shes back and were together we almost have the same relationship dynamic that we used to (i.e sex and sleeping holding eachother etc,) do you think because this remains there is a real chance that she will want to try long distance?

You may have to YOLO this one m8.

Maybe she will feel the same way. Or maybe she will reject you so hard that you will lose feelings for her.

Having personally been in a (failed) long distance relationship through university, I'm going to have to give you the same bullshit advice that I read and heard and never listened to and wished I did after realizing I was an idiot for 3 years.

Just grow on your own man. This is the time to go meet other people and go do dumb shit with you and your friends to go and make more friends. Can long distance work? Yeah of course; my best friend and his girlfriend were the kind of couple that sort of got together as a silly high school hook up--now they've been together for more than 4 years. Go figure.

But I think at a certain point you have to offer yourself an ultimatum: talk to her with an open heart and really be prepared to accept that, hey, it's over, or just drop it completely. Simple thing. Not easy, but simple. But as said don't let the cycle continue.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkI5tg-MJE8

I'm gonna be real with you man, let me be the first to tell you. There's a chance yeah. If that's stuff is happening, there's a surefire feeling down there that still "wants" or "desires" you. Doesn't exactly mean that she's going to want a LD relationship, you know?

But hey man, like I said, you just gotta be straight with her. Especially after one of those "tender" moments, she'll be more receptive to what you have to say.

Well think of it this way: would you want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't love you any more? Sucks, especially after having been together 3 years (been there) but what's the alternative? Trying to make her love you back?

they buried mine

Don't be friends after breaking up. IDC what you think you want, it's a bad idea. You can't hang out with her and her family and reasonably expect to get over her quickly, and you're always gonna wonder. This is gonna eat at you the whole time your friends. You can ask her out if you want, although I personally wouldn't, but if she says no you need to stop being friends. Don't phrase it as an ultimatum though let her answer you as if you just wanted to get back together, and if she says know put space between yourselves

dude i have honestly lurked since 2011, and i only ever reply on these feel threads. shit kills to see other people down all the time over non-sense like this. in times like this its hard to be "hard", but lets face it. she left because she lost feelings, thats not your fault at all. dont get down over this and use it as a chance to grow and get better. find someone else who synergizes with you and dont let this get you down. i swear im preaching this shit but the moment you start kicking yourself in the ass over it, is the moment you've lost. use this to grow and become better.

Thanks, that was the first time I've ever posted on Sup Forums actually

Thanks so much guys, a lot to think about. I'm with her for 2 days starting tomorrow evening then I won't see her until she's next back in my city so I should probably make up my mind soon about what I do. If i do want to ask her about it, what do you think would be the best way to go about it? I really hope that if I do this, in the case of rejection, we still function the same way together when we do see each other in future. I may add that she greatly helped me battle depression after the passing of my most respected role model, my grandfather, so our connection is extremely significant to me.

hey no problem. to be honest the best thing is to get away from these threads. it'll drag you down. go do something you enjoy, and something you did BY YOURSELF, dont think about that girl. go play WoW or jerk off, idk. just keep a level head and be productive.

Just be honest about how you feel.

Keep this in mind tho: how much is it going to bug you that you may not get to see her on a regular basis? That she's out with friends having fun without you?

LDRs are hard. Doable, but hard.

You're young. Don't let this stunt your growth.

And yes, you still *can* have a close friendship with her. She's a significant person in your life. Just because you're not dating anymore doesn't mean she has to be out of your life forever.

I need a different approach, help a nigga out.

I'm at the point where I'm in bed all day and have no desire to get up to do anything. I'm tryna fix my sleep schedule so I can do programming shit 6-8 hours a day and lift weights and gain weight and shit. That's the goal for the summer. But by fucking god I can't do shit. It's not even the first time I've been in this bullshit slump.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I've lurked these threads from time to time, wanting advice or anything really--even the relief of putting stuff into words, and I can't even get that.

Want to sleep, but I'm so tired all the time.
Want to lift weights and work out, but I don't even eat enough on a day to day basis (like 1500 calories when I need 2500).
Want to do programming shit so I can salvage my, thus far, useless college education, but because I'm so tired all the time can't just fucking sit and do it.

Video games have no appeal. Friends are nice to be with and all but 1) they have their own lives at this point and 2) doesn't change the fact that I can't do shit about all the above shit.

Basically I'm useless and whining about shit that's been figured out but I just refuse to do.

i've found forcing my self into shit has done the trick. for instance i was pretty unathletic like freshman year of highschool so i got into lacrosse. granted i hated the fucking sport, i still forced myself to work out and atleast apply myself. now im relatively healthy and i leave for basic training soon, so i guess it helped.

>still waiting for this.

I could give you all the bullshit about how I "feel complete" with her, but I'm intelligent enough to know that feeling like that is most likely my young naivety coming through. Thanks for the great replies and advice, I think I'll have the balls to ask her out again but I think I will be able to come to terms with things if she doesn't want to try a LDR.
I'll probably keep lurking the thread, but I've come for what I really needed and you and whoever else replied have my greatest thanks for giving me all your input.
If anyone wants to suggest how I discuss this issue with her that would be much appreciated, cheers guys

Set aside a time to talk, and let her know it's something serious. Try your best to be matter-of-fact about things in the sense that it's best not to make her feel like she's trapped into making a particular decision or answer you a certain way.

I feel like _____ but I accept and understand if you feel like ____

If she responds in a way that's discouraging of a romantic relationship, do your best to prepare yourself for that response--if she doesn't want a romantic relationship, then that's that. You can't have a (happy) relationship where only one person has the romantic feelings. This conversation should be about finding out how she feels and making a decision based on that.

But again, from someone that's been in a LDR, shit's hard, and I'd hate for you to have to go through the agony of that and realize that it wasn't for you in the end. A relationship shouldn't be the only thing in your life. It should be ONE OF the nice things you have going on in your life.

That said, I'm also really good friends with the person I was in a LDR with, despite everything. Obviously every situation's different, but it's possible she can still be in your life even if things don't work out romantically.

Exercise will help you feel better, even if it's a walk around the block.

Try setting teeny tiny goals for yourself that are achievable. Keep doing the smalls things -- they'll snowball into a big thing.

Thanks, immunity cat!

I'm sorry to hear about that, mind sharing the story?

I hate this world.

Thanks immunity cat!

not really much to tell
>be me, 6, maybe 7
>family was poor so all sleeping in one bed
>wake up cuz parents got out of bed
>look outside
>see dad holding tiny lifeless corpse beside ambulance
>she was only 29 days old

he left not long after that

hang in there user

thanks, immunity cat

Exercise will help you feel less tired and also help with your sleep cycle. Get some protein powder that you can use to add more calories and also fix your diet. You'll feel way better if you're eating decent food and working out

The lolita girl had a pretty damn sad story

Ayy

good dubble

>imgur.com/a/tgUGB

I haven't seen my friends for months, and I'm leaving the states for long time soon.

They ignore all my messages, and always snapchat me pictures of them all hanging out and doing stuff.

I shouldn't care, but it makes me feel like shit cause I don't have any more friends too see

The most feels I got from that pic was realizing that I've seen ids cycle here and gone multiple times. And with this the realization of how much of my life has been spent shitposting and thus wasted

Yeh trying, lifting weights every other day, but I'm figure I should add running in between those days. Already got the protein powder, I gotchu on that. I think I'm mostly just thinking too many steps ahead and getting discouraged when I realize I'm at step 0.6

I get it: not being where you want to be sucks. But you've got a plan. You're executing part of that plan -- that's better than doing nothing.

You are doing stuff. That's important. Even baby steps count.

When I started running, it never felt good for the first month or so... if you stick with it, I know you'll have more energy and feel better.

We all have one life, why not try to be the best (you) you can?

Best of luck

Thanks my dude, just hard to get over the thought of "hey, if I started doing these small things 4 years ago when I said I would start, I could have been in such a better place" but that's life I guess.

Oh fuck. Reminds me of the user who went on a road trip with a friend and ended up beating up bullies

I am cheating on my fiancee with girl I met 5 days ago. And I cant stop cause love fiancee but want new girl.

I feel i became a man that I always hated.

Stop.

That's about all I can say really.