I hear it in the background as I type this, Sup Forumsros

>I hear it in the background as I type this, Sup Forumsros
>fireworks
>distant laughter among friends
>it only makes the silence here inside this house all the more noticeable
>so quiet that the key-strokes of my fingers sound louder than ever
>making the loneliness far too evident

Who else is spending 4th of July alone, hearing everyone else have fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjqFU12Iy30
strawpoll.me/10668656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 deep 5 me

>mfw I'm Canadian

Yeah just sitting and stuff. I should be happy but... I'm used to it though sadness, laughter, companionship, loneliness it's all there ever present...for me anyway.

Possible Watchmen thread,
Bunch of crybaby faggots instead.

Why?

Had a nice rail of meth then went down to the lake to watch fireworks on Canada day. Was alright

I worked through the holiday and I'm doing homework for the rest of it. With small breaks for Sup Forums of course.

I was spending it with my family, but that's just a nice way to say that I'm spending it alone.

Enjoyed a nice night of fireworks at the lake last night with my gf and her family. I do wish my friends wanted to do stuff more often, but they are lazy and boring.

i'm completely alone in my house, i can only imagine how all my old friends and potential friends are having fun, smoking, drinking, joking around and setting off fireworks, and here i am sitting in my house bored out of my mind just waiting for someone to love, someone to show attention to. the most i can do is go downtown and see what's happening, maybe talk to a few hobos, that's all that ever really happens when i go out alone with no purpose. the worst feeling ever is knowing that there are people out there who would love you for who you are and would even want to help you, they just don't know that you exist. and i know that there's people like you guys, just like myself, out there spending the holiday all alone, simply because of the fucking circumstances of how society works. not because we deserve it, we're not convicts, we're just normal people full of life but unable to show the world who we are. we're not ill, disabled, or in the middle of nowhere, we're in a place full of people and yet it feels more isolated than anywhere on the planet.

Im just thinking how the goverment forgot about me and where is my fucking parade Operation Phantom Fury, so some fucking faggots can get a fucking parade and if I call them faggots I would be branded a fucking racist, where is my parade fucking goverment forgot about me.

Oh, grow the fuck up. I spent Canada day alone and have for the past 5 years. I am 22. Its just a fucking day. Don't be so stupid as to let a bunch of fake friendships completely based on alcohol and finding excuses to party (E.G. Independence day.) dictate your happiness.

I'm on daylight this week and the night guy scheduled off so I go in at 3 am. Distant fireworks woke me up around 9:30 pm. I couldn't fall back asleep so now I'm just browsing Sup Forums until I leave around 2:20 am. During the day I did laundry and grilled steak, but it was still just an empty day for me. I live in a house by myself and only occasionally see people outside of work. I used to enjoy the Fourth.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjqFU12Iy30

I know exactly how you feel. "Just go out, you'll make some friends!"
Goes out and everyone's already in groups. Talk to a hobo or someone's dog instead and try to pretend I'm not a loser.

Mr. Manhattan

Wanna watch watchmen?

dude, worse yet, is that when you have lots of friends and people that care about you but you feel like a stranger around everybody, even your own family.

My dad got murdered in our house with a gun by niggers who wanted to rob us, this happened last week. Every firecracker is jumping, paranoid pain. This 4th of July I am like a tiny terrier hiding under a bed.

No.

Wanna watch coach Carter?

You are Anonymous.
It's July 4th, 2016, 11:00 PM. user is browsing Sup Forums. He is wondering where the joy he is supposed to feel during this event has vanished to. I would describe this situation as 'Emptiness.'
It's August 20th, 1959, 1:15 PM. user is trapped inside the I.F Subtractor, in Gila Flats, Arizona. His death is certain in a matter of seconds, and this is the last time that his mind is full of many feelings, such as fear. He is boiling over, suffering from his mortality, his fear and fragility, before his new form will suffer from emptiness. I call this 'Second Birth.'
You are Jonathon Osterman.
It's October, 1985. user is sitting on a rock on Mars.
It's November, 2031. user is observing the complex life forms he has created.
It's May, 1930. user is playing with his father.
You are Dr. Manhattan. Your biggest issue is your apathy and loneliness, you feel as if no Energy is flowing inside of you. You are a being of Energy. You are incredible. Your blue glow strikes awe in the minds of all, and your Energy is baffling.
This isn't the end to good times, user. Nothing ever ends. Everything matters, and I love you for what you are, and that would be life, the miracle that you view every day.

oh fuck dude, if this is real that fucking blows.

Probably cornholed one of their boyfriends.

Not me.

Yes.

"Fuckoff my beans, faggot!"

-The Trench-Coat Bean Bandit

you're just some whiny faggot who cries whenever all of the attention isn't on himself

Yeah, was supposed to hang out with my ex but she stood me up.

Just go out and have fun, who's stopping you

I am serious.
Take a rest. You don't have to force yourself to appreciate the fireworks. I love this country, and I have American pride. Just think to yourself a little. These are fireworks, they're a little incredible, small explosives we use to entertain ourselves and express patriotism. These make me happy, and, if you look, you'll see they make children in particular very happy. You used to find happiness in this event, although "Used to" has no meaning to me. Every American is letting out a fraction of their insanity through these things. That's what the 4th of July means to me, and this year's 4th is almost over.
Tomorrow will be the 5th, and the 4th will come again. Know this. Nothing you did was bad, and you do deserve to be happy.
I love all of you. OP, please have a good rest.
You have my sympathy. If you continue living for your father, he won't be all gone. Let him love on, past his unjust death, in you.
Want me to blow you up, you sugar-cube-munching autist? I quite fancied that filename.

Doubt it.

I was bored so I just took a nap woke up a Lil while ago one of these days I'm gonna take a nap that lasts forever

u mad bro? CUCKED

there is a difference between seeking attention and feeling like a stranger. I don't give a fuck about the attention.

I may be a cuck, but at least I'm not...
>pic related

July 4th is my birthday. I turned 19 this year, and you know what? I hate ever second of it. Yeah, I have friends but what's the point if they're all busy with their families. The shitty part is that I have people that care about me, but what's the point if I can never spend the one day of the years that I'm supposed to be happy with them?

I"m going to get drunk alone and cry at the ending of requiem for a dream because i'm a dumbass and mom was right about me

Stop being a selfish faggot. My friend's birthday is christmas and he doesn't give a fuck and makes plans with people a week in advance if he wants to do shit on his b-day.

kek

You honestly think I haven't tried planning ahead? Most people are probably going to spend time with their families, and I don't blame them. But I'm still going to complain about it, considering I was due to be born on the 7th and I'd be happy with the situation, but the asshole doctors back in Russia gave my mother a c-section so she wouldn't take up their precious hospital space and resources

strawpoll.me/10668656

Thankfully I can blast my headphones, I keep having to check on my mother, though. Also god damn someone set off something huge nearby, car alarms went off, I actually peed in my pants a little bit. I ain't never fuckin' peed my pants, ever, jesus christ PTSD is painful and stupid. I'm told it's temporary, I fucking hope so. I am so drunk right now. These fucks had me on the ground with a gun to my head, snuck up behind me as I opened my front door. Police said they followed me. I feel so guilty but every chaplain and trauma counselor is on my ass to drop that thought. I can't, though.

He was defending us, nigger shot him 9 times from a gun that probably only held 10 bullets. What a fucking coward. That's not even tactically sound, what if there had been police cars outside? What's he gonna do with one bullet? What a fucking fool. They already caught him of course, he's fucking 17. 17 fucking years old, hasn't even fucked up high school yet and he's off robbing people? What an actual loser, I want to kill him. I want to garrote him with piano wire. These people robbed 18 other people, there's so much evidence they don't even get a fucking trial.

I'm trying. I'm going to protect my mother since that's obviously what he meant to do in his last moments.

me too, the only diference is that nobody is having fun overhere, im smoking a cigarette in my toilet, while listening to: "VANTAGE _ - Dat Boi (Extended)"

You're 19, you should've stopped giving a fuck about birthdays 5 years ago. Just hang out with them after they come home from their beach homes or whatever the fuck.

So do you not have friends or not have fireworks?

>Watchmen
Explain, comic or movie you fucking casual
>The best and deepest Batman story you can think of
He's a furry who lives in his parent's basement, never smiles (likely autistic) and beats up people.
>The United States of America
What if I only ironically like my country
>Reimu's feet
You didn't even prove you have feet, you could be a damn apple for all I know

go out there catch a little girl and rape her just to share the pain

>feeling like a stranger

Fuck, you're a pussy

Would rather live in this America or Watchman's America?

I'm getting the distinct impression you had some depressing shit go down when you were 14

But, I actually did fucking roast Russia in an America love thread.
If Watchmen America, I can see Reagan being president 5 fucking times, and Vietnam is also a state so it'd be funny as shit.
WOAH I SAID APPLE
AND NOW SHE'S HOLDING AN APPLE
HEEH THAT'S IMMENSLEY FUCKING CLEVVER352}53489
Once Admiral Anger stops cunting this I'll explain what ASS!!!!!
The story of Mr. Cleveland must be told, but not tonight...

What is this "fun" you retort about? I hardly feel jealous that these people are squandering about, jabbering on about senseless nonsense, and blowing their money up into the sky - just to end up regretting that shit the next day or two. My definition of fun is far more complex than theirs.

I had my share of that fun when I was little. I am all grown up now and over that phase of my life and just wish I had a woman to cuddle. Everything else is just irrelevant as fuck at the moment.

just YouTubed this song, fuckin fuck yes

>Obviously doesn't understand what the fuck I'm talking about, IQ below 75 detected.

no, you are simply a pretentious crybaby

I don't mean to butt into this little debate (Actually I do), but 'pretentious' is a pretty overused internet word.

these are smart people problems, you wouldn't understand.

>what are you 12? daft? a faggot? I"m thinking all three.

I invited a bunch of people and set up everything with my mom and one person came for about a minute or less. Not really depressing or unique, but sobered me up to the fact that if I'm at an age where every other kid my age has shit to do then birthday parties aren't really a thing I should be doing anymore. I believe my 19th birthday was spent pulling weeds on animal crossing in my underwear.

>daft
What are you? British?

>no well read, ugh you baiting me now right?

>still a loner.
>All this is fine.

MFW I'm Canadian living in the least American part of the country and there's fireworks next door. My neighbours are Chinese.

MFW no face

whatever you say, user, you just sit there by yourself and be smart, you smart guy