youtube.com/watch?v=0WTlujZd_8w

Now I want a kvlt cover of TMR.

you know this actually, unironically really works without the text

STRIBRO ROLL CALL

I would agree

fuck off

Fuck off, Scott you fucking weirdo.

striborg shitposting needs to stop

The best black metal albums are under an hour long. Prove me wrong.

Deathcrush is under 20 so you're not wrong

that's stupid cause most black metal albums are under an hour long so naturally most great black metal albums will also be under an hour long

i dont really disagree but i also dont think theres any correlation between length and quality
heres a great album over an hour long regardless

blackened emo

It can be stupid and also true
There are undoubtedly good long albums. Are they all atmospheric bm?

>It can be stupid and also true
I didn't say it's wrong, I just said it's stupid as in pointless to make as a statement

well i dunno that id call it good but theres a 2.5 hour long dodsengel album

A O T Y

no

>kvlt classics

HERE WE GO BOYS

STARTING IT O F F

youtube.com/watch?v=kAajs4oMbpg

Right here Stribro. I'm pretty sure there's like two, maybe three of us. Foggy night, I might listen to Autumnal Melancholy. It seems fitting for this time of year.
>Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
>Running time: 45 minutes

I guess so.

Anti patriotic faggot baka desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=I5DmdfFr64k

youtube.com/watch?v=K4gPmMr_6LY

I posted this in the last thread but I'll ask again. I have recently started a net label for NSBM (or otherwise right wing or nationalist or militaristic), harsh noise, grindcore, and other extreme music. It's not much yet but I'm looking to build up my roster. If you're interested in putting out a release on something other than your own bandcamp just let me know

All the minorities in your area must really be spooked by you.

It's not really a matter of that. I like NSBM more so for the imagery of triumph and glory than the subjugation of others. I don't really feel the need to get into the politics of it now though, since I'm just looking for musicians

This pham

have you done your part yet /nbbmn/

>buying music when you can buy shirts/patches instead

>implying

all of europa is my homeland
i have nothing but love for this land in its entirety

youtube.com/watch?v=7xdHWiz5-iE

what happened to that french user who said he was going to spend a night in the catacombs listening to black metal

uh oh

he's dead

who did you buy from? that shipping is so cheap

tour de garde

based o.t.
one of my favorite people in BM

youtu.be/6O5ucvRg-YM?t=1222
the last part of this ep has a ton of weird little high pitched sounds that are really fucking with me
just thought id tell you

Thoughts?

are graveland's lyrics even fucking ns? nothing on thousand swords sounds nazi

see

They say they're not NS and the lyrics are fine, but...

Their lyrics are not NS, and Rob says he isn't NS (though he may have been in the past, I don't know)
Rob only says his views could be considered extreme right-wing.

Stuff like certainly doesn't help any, though.

W R E S T
R
E
S
T

youtube.com/watch?v=HpftXtEuyqs

the king of north american black metal

same desu
met the lad in person a couple of times, really great and knowledgeable dude

pretty faggy of them to bow down to antifa threats desu
the more you give to antifa, the more they ask for. the more you embolden them.
that's the way it's always been
then again i don't know the specifics of it so whatever, it would have been unfortunate if a bunch of people got sent to the hospital for trying to see a BM gig.
in any case you can rest assured that this situation won't last for much longer as the right is well on its way to taking over europe for a long time to come

What's closer to black metal?

>Dillinger Escape Plan
>Insane Clown Posse

they just have a chronic problem with band photos. Or are these all actually awesome?

Apparently the antifa group in question is well known for violent antics
Though I imagine a good group of Black Metal fans could easily mop the floor with some scrawny antifaggots

Antifa is worse than NS I'm sorry

>the king of north american black metal
wrong.

hail belgrade

youtube.com/watch?v=dr8YCqBfKvI

>Though I imagine a good group of Black Metal fans could easily mop the floor with some scrawny antifaggots

yeah, most likely
wasn't there some incident a few months back in the US where a shitload of antifa protesters showed up to a very small-scale right-wing demonstration armed with knives and bats only for the vastly outnumbered right-wingers to wrestle their knives and bats away from them and fuck a bunch of them up with their own weapons before the cops intervened? gave me a good belly laugh

alcohol abuse really isn't doing me any good
wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=uUTt26Hpfmg

True and I'm the kind of person who doesn't consume NSBM unless it's cream of the crop shit.

I agree, even though I don't agree with either NS or antifa views, antifaggots have proven time and time again just how scummy they are.

I like Meme Bath too user but Dennis isn't king of anything yet.

I haven't heard about that, if it's true then that's fucking amazing.

>I haven't heard about that, if it's true then that's fucking amazing.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html

Dennis? I thought his name was Lo Pin :^)

>strum some strings, put in some vocals, and usual bm drums
>call it an album
This is already boring.

My friend just introduced me to this band.

I've admittedly never been a huge black metal fan, but this shit is incredible.

krallice is just a hunter hunt hendrix-less version of liturgy

Ygg Huur is garbage. Listen to Years Past Matter instead

>tfw attended the first-ever Akitsa gig on NA soil in NYC back in like 2008 or 2009
>tfw got drunk as fuck with Neant, O.T., Prurient and the guys from Bone Awl afterwards

AMA, faggots

Honor>>>>Graveland

You guys on the hype train yet?

What are your thoughts on polish black metal as a whole? There are some semi-decent bands out there.

>album starts with ocean waves

Name a band with absolutely no bad releases.

Obsequiae.

Graveland

weakling

Is Xasthur doing an acoustic worthwhile to see?

yea throw a bottle at him

Why is he doing unplugged?

Same happened hier in Germany for KPN.
Sold my ticket afterwards and now I have to drive 10 hours to Lyon. At least Goatmoon and Baise Ma Hache are there too, so it's definitely worth it.

FUCK OFF

So just to clarify- nobody actually gives a shit about Liturgy or blackgays anymore, right?

That's the sad thing. The big "NS"BM acts are the ones that get attention and shut down, even though there's mostly no nazis and it's more about the music and most of the bands aren't even really NS.
The small NS festivals/bands no one gives a shit about are the ones where the actual nazis meet. But who cares, it's just about narcism and media coverage, Antifa is just fag shit, sad that so many people in the scene have no balls.

his doctor recommended he take a break from loud music for his tinnitus.

Had Nödtveidt not died would this still be considered a classic?

>implying this won't be a neo nazi gathering

i think 2000s arckanum is better than 90s arckanum

youtube.com/watch?v=e5skCVNlsJ0

i always hated disssection desu
they had no strong atmosphere, they had no strong riffs, they had nothing
them and immortal are the most overrated shit to come out of the 2nd wave

>tfw i can't go there because I have an exam the day after it
;_;
>neo nazi gathering
Sure with m8l8th i guess it will be.
But M8l8th is kinda of a cherry to pick. If they weren't there do you still think it'd be a neonazi gathering?
KPN for example were supposed to play on the blast fest in norway, do you actually think there would've been mostly nazis?
Sadly most people can't look over political views in music and always have to make a fuss about it.
>tfw our Justice Minister in germany openly likes a band that sings about killing cops
>KPN concert is shut down

lol they couldn't have picked a gnarlier selection of bands
all that's missing is BMH or absurd

Why Famine always associated himself with shit like meme8l8th is beyond me

Is Dominick pretty cool in person? I imagine he is likeable but with a dose of paranoia.

>always
He stated in a recent interview that he didn't really want to go to the NS scene, but they are the only one that can get his concerts organised. And from what I've seen of his tour yet, he's right about that.
Blastfest and Sinister Howling have already been shut down. The only bigger festival that can take him is probably steelfest, and they have a pretty NS/right history as far as i know.

>implying antifa wont shut this down as well

hey friends

i've been pretty much only listening to black metal this month and these threads have been a blast. i was so captivated and intoxicated by so much black metal that i made a black metal EP. well, maybe call it blackgaze or atmoblack or whatever, idk, but yeah. in a weird passionate burst i spent like 8hrs a day for the past week on this thing and barely slept

hesychasm.bandcamp.com/

(ps: if you're wondering where the black metal is, just let yourself get into the ambient beginning; it'll come)

Nah that's the 5th festival of that kind, I don't think they have big problems over there. I'd really be confused if KPN gets a festival shut down, which already happend 4 times and everytime with M8L8TH

>implying Ukraine is a leftist stronghold

Nokturnal Mortum

>What is Nechrist

Blastfest is run by cunts who don't pay their performers anyways. Shit needs to be shut down

yeah

was it self defence?

Who cares

Who cares, Euronymous is dead and that's a good thing imo.

I'm interested in the case. So me for one.

Any albums similar to this? Love the production on this one.

dominick was and still is extremely likeable and a true believer in what he's doing and the cultures which he involves himself in. he's just a really sharp, involved dude. I used to make regular visits to his record store back when it was still open and I was living in relative proximity to the area. it was a fucking treasure trove of knowledge and strangeness.

as for the paranoia, well, I reckon it's pretty obvious from the stuff he's doing as VatShadow and whatnot that he doesn't go much for the media and politics-driven narratives that are being pushed through the usual channels, but I reckon that can be said about most people in 2016(including myself) and could be said about most of the BM/noise people that I came into contact with in those days.
I doubt he's got a stockpile of guns and canned goods, if that's what you're asking.

Euronymous > Varg. The wrong one got killed

This is absolutely retarded

Shut the fuck up, oystein contributed the most that faggot could have to the scene and all it amounted to was getting killed.