Yet again, jhonny boy?

Yet again, jhonny boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#fm/95Y2VbaC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maggie

I met her in college, we are both Nursing students. She is a solid 9/10 for me (But many see her as maybe a 7, 8 max). Damn near perfect.

Same majors
Similar outlook on life
We both have a soft spot for country music
Same selfless interests
Both kinda nerdy.

I tried getting with her, but stuff happened due to both me and her friend. Maybe in a few months time we will be a thing, I kinda have a feeling that it will happen.

Also her Racial background could be an issue with my parents. Seeing as she is mixed (75% White, 25% Black) She does not look it at all, so I probably can hide it for a good long while. (Looks like a dark red haired slav)

I don't care about here racial background at all. I fell for her thinking he was just 100% Irish. Found out about her background, and it did not change a fucking thing for me. I "love" her just as much as when I fell for her

Fuck off with this thread OP

tell your parents to gu fuck themselves then, If you love her all you need is her

Christy.
Everyone woman leaves you, even if it's your best friend.
Be a fool to think otherwise.

The thing is, Im not the same OP

Where is the guy with the Eliza pics?

Stephanie...

>no name

Why are so many people here co-dependent little bitches?

Any of the Elizafags still here?

Alice.

Not even a romantic sort of thing. She saved my life, and I hope to pay her back one day.

When I can't hide her racial background any longer, I'll come clean, if they don't like it, then they can cut me off just like they have to the rest of our family.

Lauren S

If they don't accept her for such a stupid thing then your parents don't deserve you to even care about what they think.

Only God can judge you. And Im sure that God doesn't care about her race.

Genevieve

Why would you care about that stacey?

Andrea

Yep.

I think that they will possibly disown me or some shit, as my entire life they told me not to go with a black girl. (Which by extension could include mixed race like her)

They already had a massive fight with my cousin as she was dating a mixed guy at the time.

Is him. I still love you Jordany come back

I'm here

Your parents are trash, mate

story?

mega.nz/#fm/95Y2VbaC

I uploaded the images

The videos are in the youtube channel, but I don't know if I should keep uploading them, is useless

Basically.

They almost kicked me out for not being a Trump lover like them. So, if I end up dating Maggie or another mixed girl, then well. I am out.

Hannah.

She ruined me but completed me at the same time. I still miss her.

Go follow what your heart tells you, not what their backwards values order you, or you will end up like them

Phoebe
The only girl that I've ever actually loved

Why are you not with her?

Manny santos, god damn.

Maddy.

Not so much missing her, as the idea of her. Also I did some awful things to her before we broke up that I'm now regretting saying.

Betsy. I was in love with her. She wasn't really in love with me though. She was too young for me. I was 21 she was 15. I'm 30 now. Just got over it a couple years ago. We never even had sex ( I was a loser virgin at the time).

Korrinn. I miss her every day . She was my soul mate and an incredible lover

Like hell I'm following them. Even if they wanted to "Save" me, I am so far gone.

I am literally on the polar opposite of their beliefs.

Been pretty lonely and melancholy for the past few months and thought she would be a slam dunk since she's fat and not too attractive. Did a bunch of third base shit then she got real quiet and unresponsive for the rest of the night and now won't respond to my messages with anything but a one word reply. I'm starting to think I deserve it for thinking about people as "slam dunks" but I really don't think I can change at this point.

not much of a story. I was in a bad place, in a downward self destructive spiral, and she inspired me to be something better. She probably doesn't even know how much she helped me. Doesn't matter, though. I'm determined to repay her.

Good people are too few and far between, and she is one of those. I want to make sure she gets everything that's coming to her, even if it kills me.

She had to move,long story short she applied for university over sea's,it was her absolute dream school,she never thought she'd get in ,so when she did,like a good boy friend ,I supported her ,encouraged her to go,she'll be gone for 4 years plus

It helps that she is no that attractive now. It's uncanny how physical looks can sway my love. I randomly found her on one of my Facebook friend suggestions. If she was still hot, I think I would still be in love.

You have someone that loves you, thats much more than I can say.

So you already know what to do.

Gotta be one or the other. In my experience, it's impossible to ruin someones life while also being beneficiary to it. Forget that bitch.

Lisa.

Thanks for telling me you're with someone new. I was finally healing. So much for that.

Aphrodite can be cruel sometimes, uh?

Well, she opened my eyes to parts of me I didn't even know existed and made me feel truly happy for the first time in a long time.

Then she fucked it all up and left me depressed and utterly heartbroken. She did a great job too, I still think about her almost every night.

If my Greek mythology is right then yes,Aphrodite can be a fucking bitch

Eh, the thing is that I am not with her. I tried to get with her. But stuff happened, and we never were. Though I still think that something may be in the cards in a few months time. Just an odd feeling says so.

But if it comes down to telling my parents that the girl is not White or Asian, I will have a plan. And that plan is what has already been said here.

Go for it man, those dubs tell you son

Eh.... If you knew the situation, then you would see why its not a good idea. but your dubs confirm it.....

I can greentext it if you want

tic-tac-toe three dubs in a row. this is now a get thread.

dubs check'em

tree dubs.
I think god is talking to you son.

Greentext me man

Go for it, the worst that happens is she says no user, and that shit hurts but if you don't you'll regret it.

your mom is my girlfriend

You are so funny man. We have a future comedian over here.

OK. I know it will be to just give up.

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other >Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, making it known as a date, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>But no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidently send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.

OH MAGGIE WHAT DID WE DO

Don't give up man, even if you fucked up and your parents are assholes, if you love her keep going. Audentes Fortuna Adiuvat

Guess you are referring to that last event? She will probably forget about it knowing her, but how long will it take? Only like a week and a half passed since that text, so probably too soon, and it is way to late to apologize.

Yea. I still think it may be salvageable with her. But what can I do after that last event?

BRIAL
I wnat to fuck her up the asshole and cum on herface 3

Call her or talk to her in person. Putting people off like this without apologizing or attempting to stop it from happening again and again is inconsiderate. She needs to take responsibility for whatever is going on with her and stop wasting people's time and upsetting them.

Death

Olivia. Not the craziest girl I've dated but the one who put me through the most trouble. She's not a girl I'd want to be with, but at the same time she's the girl I want to always be with. I bumped into her again at the park during 4th of July stuff. Talking to her again made me so happy...

I think I'm gonna contact her tomorrow, but what could I say when I call her about this shit.

I don't know man, I can't fight your battles, I can only tell you that you don't know what your chances are and surrendering only lowers them to 0

True. I was kinda hoping that you may have a little idea.

But I may as well throw logic out the window, and let my heart lead the way.

Be direct and don't let her change the subject. This is upsetting you and if she really cares about you, she'd be willing to talk about her problem. Treat this as a final conversation where you both say your piece and walk away. If she cared about you she'll set up a new date, if not, move on with your life.

Yeah, you know, Im not that good with girls, If I was I woudn't be here. So my advice in there is less than useless.

I find this fitting, if not melodramatic.

The level of awkwardness I'd I did that would be insane. I almost would rather ask the meet up for coffee and talk about that. And if no alternative date is given if busy, then I'll just scrap it there.

I guess we are in the same boat then.

>The level of awkwardness I'd I did that would be insane
It's dramatic and might be out of character for you, but you need to do something along those lines just to break the cycle. Ultimatums aren't healthy I know, but you really should talk to her intensely about this and work from there.

True. But how you are presenting this is implying that we are a thing, and I am trying to keep us going. But right now we are just friends, and that's it.

If I did talk to her, I would rather do it in person.

So I am still think to just try and grab coffee and talk about this.

I could just text her "Hey Maggie, we need to talk" and try to see her in a few days or something

Sadly seems true for me.

>But how you are presenting this is implying that we are a thing
Aw shit, I thought you two were. Must've been confusing you with another user. Just confirm your place with her then and if she doesn't want to be anything more, then leave it at that and learn to accept that you'll never be "friends"

Ally
>Wanted so bad to spend the 4th with her
>Invite her on my boat to watch the fireworks
>Ignores my texts
>Posts SnapChat story of her hanging out with her degenerate friend
>feelsbadman.png
>Don't do anything all day
>Don't watch parade
>Don't eat barbecue
>Just lay in bed and be lonely
>Gotta get used to it

Emmy.... i miss her

Im gonna go sleep man, I hope everything turns out well for you and I hope you find happiness, remember that fortune favors the bold

Chelsea, but we're married

Yea. I know and good night.

No problem. But I was the only real long conversation around her

Honestly I am chalking a bit of this up to her social awkwardness. I don't think she has had a BF before (just like I haven't had a gf) and maybe a bit of R being a dickwad as well

But now what can I do? I am kinda unsure.