America love bread

America love bread

Other urls found in this thread:

wowt.com/content/news/Fourth-of-July-Weekend-Leads-To-Slew-Of-Firework-Injuries-385465951.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NhUou9pKgR4
sma.nasa.gov/news/articles/newsitem/2015/11/23/two-more-collision-avoidance-maneuvers-for-the-international-space-station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

American BUMP

Mmm mm MMM I sure do love my America

Bump

I'll bump to that!

>Shoot up that nazi soil, boys!

i see it more of a human accomplishement than a national one.

america more like shit, yall are imbred

America
Home of those dank memes

>yall
So mind if I fuck your sister after your done?

FUCK YEAH!

What other country has there own super hero?

What are we going to see? Radical Terrorist Islam? Pussy France? Inquisitor Spain?

No Captain America

LOL, Americans are so fucking stupid that they don't even think the moon landing happened. Try something else, nigger.

AND LOOK STUPID WHEN THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY CAUSE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO BE BETTER THEN EVERYBODY BUT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND LOOK UGLY LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS TOO UGLY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WITH LOOKS AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS IS UGLY AND TRY TO BE BETTER THEN THE POPULAR PEOPLE BUT IS UGLY AND THINK IS BETTER THEN EVERYBODY PLUS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND LAME AND IS UGLY AND THERE IS ANOTHER PROOF THE POPULAR PEOPLE PROVED THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS LAME AND UGLY
CAUSE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO BOTHER PEOPLE AND TRY TO RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO KNOW THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HAS TO HURT THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY SO YOU WONT MISS THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY THAT IS ON FACE BOOK OR TV AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSRS IS PATHATIC AND UGLY CAUSE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HAS TO HURT THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY CAUSE CANT BE BETTER THEN THEM AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND CANT BE BETTER THEN THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE NOT LAME WAY AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE
AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE GOING TO LIE THAT DONT SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND LIE THAT THE GUYS AND WOMEN DONT REJECT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS AND T HE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP WHEN DONT TAKE A BATH AND IS UGLY AND THE GUYS AND WOMEN REJECT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS

>yall
>imbred

Kek, the day where amerifats blow themselves up with fireworks

wowt.com/content/news/Fourth-of-July-Weekend-Leads-To-Slew-Of-Firework-Injuries-385465951.html

No just stupid Christan's, You know where all stupid religions cone from? Europe

I don't really care if this is a troll thread, I fucking love this country. The leadership could be better, but overall, it's an amazing place to live. There's so much to experience here and so many opportunities present for those who go after them.

Best day in the world... the day we dod something right and everyine else became instant jelly

a very small minority of tinfoil hat wearing faggots

Uh, Captain Britain, also from Marvel.

Where did Islam come from, dicksneeze?

said every non-American ever

Who?

Damn straight

So many salty britcunts ITT.

Stop. Your excuses and shit talking is tired and no one cares anyway. You know we're better. We know you're jealous. The "muricans are dumb and fat" memes are bullshit. We are always ten steps ahead of you people in every facet of national growth. We are better.

Now go away, you boring, mossy toothed cunts.

The character whose name you were just given in a post.

This just in on Shit No One's Actually Heard Of!

>What other country has a superhero named after it!?
>This one
>DOESN'T COUTN

Americas glory days... besides the soviets put something on the moon first...

Op here. Not fucking trolling, I love the USA and I'm so happy I have the privilege of living here.

Never heard of him. Is he related to Captain Zimbabwe?

The full picture has a german machine gun nest right were theyre shooting at

Let's be honest here. No one reads that garbage. People only want American superheroes, because we're the only people who make them interesting.

Russia is the only country currently able to get a man to space. If an emergency happened right now and America ABSOLUTELY NEEDED to get a man into space within, say, the next month.. they couldnt.

Love the cancer making smoke on 4th of july while kicking back

You call us stupid. You call us fat. But don't ever call us weak. We defend the entire free world. Even Russia acknowledges that the USA is the only remaining military superpower in the world.

Fuck off, all you jealous bitches. You WISH you were fortunate enough to be born here.

They had to bribe readers to buy that by including free gifts, and it only lasted 10 issues before being mothballed and only used for occasional cameos

I think user meant no one gives a shit, and if that character is a reflection on its country, they don't give a shit for good reason.

But the best superhero comic ever was written by an Englishman.

>If an emergency happened right now and America ABSOLUTELY NEEDED to get a man into space
So, Russia literally only outclasses USA in the realm of science fucking fiction?
Stay Communist you filthy bitch.

To all the free men out there on this glorious holiday

Keke
Eurofags have such a hard time gripping this reality.
Though a Spaniard might be pretty cool. Or a German. Not in same tier as us, but passable.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhUou9pKgR4

America figured out that the near future of space travel isn't about putting man into outer space: It's about putting robots out there. Which we lead the way in again, BTW.

We accomplished something almost fifty years ago that no other nation has been able to match. And while you whine about how we don't do it anymore, we're leaving you behind in the robotic exploration of space as well.

Quit whining and get off your ass. Or just stay out of the way and let America get the job done, as usual.

lol

:^)

>science fucking fiction

>fiction

Love how Amerifags think their greatest achivement was faked.

im american who likes bernie sanders

japan will leave the solar system

Autist, I'm saying that 'hurr durr well what if you need to send a guy into space or else armageddon' is retarded.

Right, we get one asshole into space and he floats around until he starves while the earth burns beneath him. Nice save, Russia.

I can't imagine growing up in a nation that once ruled the world but now exists as a quaint and insignificant country in the enormous shadow of what was once just a colony on the frontier of civilization, and is now the most powerful nation in history. That's gotta be a downer.

That's why they trash talk us

I dont mean Armageddon (wtf has that got to do with anything) Say the ISS starts venting air and the Russians bail, take the escape craft and refuse to help. The Americans left there can do nothing but look down at their country powerless to save their own citizens as they slowly die. Thats the mark of a country once powerful, no longer.

>Say the ISS starts venting air
Yes, so Science Fiction, like I fucking said.

You are quite simple. They have to move their shit a couple of times every year to stop it from becoming non-fiction.

sma.nasa.gov/news/articles/newsitem/2015/11/23/two-more-collision-avoidance-maneuvers-for-the-international-space-station

This technology is being developed at the university of California and will propel a craft the size of voyager at 2% light speed. That's thousands of times faster than voyager the fastest man made (American made) object in human history.

Merica

Oh fuck, I read "Say ISIS starts venting air."
Goddamn, maybe American education really is inferior.
Wait, nope, blow it out your ass!
What the hell do you mean they're looking down at their citizens dying?

you misquoted; They are in space, looking down at their country, who are powerless to save them... the people up in space. I cant explain it more simple.

So, in the event that Russia pussies out, that makes them better...
USA! USA! USA!

I love the USA

>iFunny

Literally kys.

MilitaryAnon here. Wouldnt wanna risk my life for any other country on this earth