SPOTIFY RECENTLY PLAYED ARTISTS

Post your recently played artists on spotify and people recc, rate, talk shit and more.

If you don't have spotify, then just call us plebs for using it I guess.

>listening to Spotify

there we go

Why not just post your Last.fm? This isn't an accurate representation of your listening habits; Spotify tilts the scale and forces certain artists into the top

1. I like these threads T B H
2. I haven't used last.fm. Should I?

bump

>bully me for having listened to mac demarco recently

who /small screen/ here

i pretty much like every artist here, no complaints

it is almost poetic that the only spotify users on Sup Forums have the most cookiecutter, characterless taste imaginable.

k

Damn dude, i'm really impressed by how superior u r

I'm not trying to act superior, just what's the point of telegraphing your taste if you clearly haven't bothered exploring any one avenue yourself? You clearly haven't explored any of the artists, their other work or others in their genre if you've chosen to exclusively listen to what the rest of Sup Forums would regard as the "entry" to their respective genre.

Seriously, in one streak
>Kanye West
>David Bowie
>The Smiths
>Radiohead
>Joy Division
this isn't taste it's Rolling Stone top 100 tier shit, there's absolutely no coherence to it, it's as if you're just choosing to listen to what the general public finds the most agreeable instead of discerning for yourself what you enjoy the most and using it as a stepping stone for more music. Fuck this board is so terrible now, this used to be one of the good ones.

k

>FeelsBadMan.jpg
>Singles
>Drugs
>2007 Remastered Version

lmao why do you care

>it's as if you're just choosing to listen to what the general public finds the most agreeable instead of discerning for yourself what you enjoy the most and using it as a stepping stone for more music

liking more than one genre means you have shit taste, makes sense

sorry that spotify chooses the artists you listened to recently and we just so happened to listen to similar stuff. ill try getting into more crunkcore and lowercase to be more unique.

But you listened to Danny, King Gizzard, Earl and Tribe so it's okay

>FeelsBadMan.jpg
Yeah, sorry about that

mac demarco is good though imo

damn it's like you perfectly know me

R8 h8 mstr8lb8

I'm a meme.

All me except Tech N9ne.

From left to right, familia

Embarrassing

Ok with me

Yeah it's strange.

>I started going on share threads a month ago, look how superior I am.
When people talk about feeling like they don't want to come to Sup Forums anymore because it feels like actual discussion keeps happening less and less its because of sad people like you.

Wait I just realized you have Foxes on your recently played, how the fuck do you think you have any right to call other peoples taste "bad"

You people need to refine your tastes more, all your posts are blurring into one. It's fucking terrible.
Listen to music you children

>y-you all have to listen to shit music to be able to fit in here
>I'm in charge!

millennials, everyone

I never said bad lol.

I said embarrassing, two different things user. Also why are you upset that someone on a pakistan curry board called your taste embarrassing. If you had the slightest bit of confidence with the music you listen to, you would simply move on.

Also in concern to Foxes, I still enjoy her music even if some anonokun said she's bad lmfao

i am a child

Pretty cool. Watch did you think about Ricky's new album?

i'm happy with it! he's showing good development with his sound