KEEP THAT FLAG FLYING

KEEP THAT FLAG FLYING

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/80-year-old-woman-shoots-kills-intruder-attacked-husband-article-1.2628602
wmur.com/news/manchester-police-investigate-monday-night-shooting/37272690
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watching the sun rise
The outdoors always seem to look the best in the morning for some reason

happy fifth of july

oops.

Happy day

Still 4th here

other countries have no self defense!!!!

I much prefer the sunsets. The sky ignites in a chorus of oranges, dark blues, reds, and purples.

AND LOOK STUPID WHEN THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY CAUSE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO BE BETTER THEN EVERYBODY BUT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND LOOK UGLY LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS TOO UGLY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WITH LOOKS AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS IS UGLY AND TRY TO BE BETTER THEN THE POPULAR PEOPLE BUT IS UGLY AND THINK IS BETTER THEN EVERYBODY PLUS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND LAME AND IS UGLY AND THERE IS ANOTHER PROOF THE POPULAR PEOPLE PROVED THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS LAME AND UGLY
CAUSE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO BOTHER PEOPLE AND TRY TO RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO KNOW THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HAS TO HURT THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY SO YOU WONT MISS THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY THAT IS ON FACE BOOK OR TV AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSRS IS PATHATIC AND UGLY CAUSE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HAS TO HURT THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY CAUSE CANT BE BETTER THEN THEM AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND CANT BE BETTER THEN THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE NOT LAME WAY AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE
AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE GOING TO LIE THAT DONT SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND LIE THAT THE GUYS AND WOMEN DONT REJECT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS AND T HE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP WHEN DONT TAKE A BATH AND IS UGLY AND THE GUYS AND WOMEN REJECT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS

this is so cool

america is the freeeest!!!

...are you posting military/police as an argument that individual self defense is protected in australia? Do you have any idea how stupid that is?

are you implying you wouldn't be able to fend off an attacker in hand to hand combat, I mean more people are shot in the us than killed in aus soooo

Feels like I'm the only one in the world who hasn't properly seen a sunset yet
Damn trees

get pissy

How does the arthritic 80 year old woman defend herself from a mugger? Self defense is not reserved to the physically fit. And safety is not freedom.

Go to the desert if you want to see a gorgeous one. Do you like art?

tell me a case in which 1. an arthritic 80 year old woman has a concealed carry 2. Where an ARTHRITIC EIGHTY YEAR OLD would be able to react in time to someone mugging them and get the 2 safeties off lol an 80 yo woman isn't defending herself for shit nomatter what

tell me a bedtime story

I'll have to travel to the desert sometime then. Art's great if it's nothing too pretentious. I used to photograph a little a few years ago, but not a lot of masterpieces at that

ur gey
the end

Updating my resume is 90% thesaurus, 10% bullshitting.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/80-year-old-woman-shoots-kills-intruder-attacked-husband-article-1.2628602
wmur.com/news/manchester-police-investigate-monday-night-shooting/37272690
Here, have a couple.
>get 2 safeties off
You have literally no idea how guns work.

that story sucked

i was hoping more for a fictitious story
like with dragons or dinosaurs or something

and you have no idea how holsters work, probably cause you don't even carry yourself

You want a fiction story?

You're straight
the end

The great painter Agnes Martin once was talking to a small girl, and she held up a rose and asked if the rose was beautiful. The little girl said, yes, the rose is beautiful. Then Agnes hid the rose from sight and asked if the rose was still beautiful. The little girl said yes, the rose is still beautiful. Agnes Martin then said, "See, the rose is not beautiful, the beauty is in your mind."

What do you mean pretentious? As is, seemingly incomprehensible?

both of these are burgleries and australians can have guns in their houses lol gonna have to try harder

ur a gey dinosaur
the end

Not everyone carries in a holster; purse carry is extremely common for women. Nor do all holsters work the same way. You have moved the goalposts dramatically. The news stories I posted are not possible, legally, in Australia. It is not a free country.

Once upon a time a dragon sucked cock. One days a dinosaur sucked his cock. THE END.

The second one was not a home invasion. She had her gun in her purse.

The kind if stuff that comes up when you google "pretentious art"

was it self defense if it was a robbery? this is getting boring I'd rather talk about something else

Can you link me an example?

you need to brush up on your delivery

that was enlightening

now thats more like it

based on a true story i can tell. nice job nibbers

Yes, it is self defense if it is a robbery. Defense of property is self defense and is legal in FREE countries. And you'd rather talk about something else because your argument is nonexistent.

moar like this

keep stroking your ego

Well here's one for a start
10/10 would listen again

>proves you wrong
>is therefore stroking his ego

Arguing with this unprecedented level of idiot does nothing for my ego. You are nothing but disappointing.

one is vector based and one is not hur dur

You can learn a lot from artists.

So you're calling pretentious what you assume anyone can make?

You've opened pandora's box, o swede. Talking with james about art is like talking with me about politics.

I'm sure there's someone out there who would find a deeper meaning in that mere comparison hahah
I think I prefer the word that you used for it, "seemingly incomprehehowdidyoupronounceitagain"

Did you do funn stuff for murica day?

Everyone likes a happy ending.

memes dont exist

reminds me too much of me

you wear briefs?
or are you a raccoon?

I don't care that much tbh, he's nice to talk to

the body and i do wear briefs
hate boxers

I'm an abstract expressionist landscape painter. A common myth that is held is that painters just slap some paint onto a canvas and call it a day, but there is such an intense looking involved, to see how each little mark changes the entire read of the composition, how a line out of place by a millimeter causes the entire thing to fall apart. There is a constant dialogue going on between the artist and the canvas the entire time it's being worked. I've been working on a canvas for a week now, and it's gone through so many changes, so many revisions, things have changed, stuff I started with are completely gone, the colors have shifted in hue, the space is divided differently.

The males being posted are SUBPAR

both are nice

his tattooos make him subpar

I want to see this picture posted in every thread forever

on this blessed american day, let us honor our veterans by simulating a vicious wartime environment

I know people who look the same way at cooking. They do cook some delicious meals though

Its not a tattoo, its enchant dragunov.

I assume this means you are playing overwatch

watching fireworks

We had enough of that in the last thread

Oh right
fireworks are mundane to me since where I live jackasses are setting them off year round

sometimes they might be gunshots actually

Have you ever been in a war?

it's an international holiday, you know

it sounds like a wonderful place

no, but fireworks have been going off all weekend outside my residence, so i feel like i have some small idea

he's weraing a portable SimonĀ® electronic game around his neck

It's like looking at a field of flowers, you don't scratch your head over what it means. If people were to just leave all their stuff at home and look at the paintings, they would have no trouble appreciating them. Cooking is something that's a bit more formulaic. You follow a recipe. There is no recipe for creating a work of art. Art is more like music.

Philadelphia is beautiful.

mew

Im sorry, have your bf hold you tightly in his strong arms so you feel safe.

Yes, for his pinkies.

I used to do a little music too now that I think about it, but it ended badly

ranranranranran

with a rich history too

did that this morning when it was raining really hard

wem*

hoi nibi

This is where july 4th HAPPENED man.

But did you feel safe?

I am unable to produce music. Music is like a mystical language that I can understand but cannot speak.

hay gay

the hallowed birthing place of the greatest day in universal history

i felt safe

sup duder?
blow anythign up tonight?

can you look over my resume when I'm done

sure

My birthplace has probably contributed to my overwhelming patriotism.

That makes the two of us

I did make a sorta-ringtone-worthy cover of The Addams Family theme though