Are immigrants natural cowards?

What drives someone to become an immigrant instead of fixing the problems in their home countries? Is it cowardice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0LQgXclado
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I immigrated to Canada because I'm horny and find white women attractive.

>Inb4 le "Americans are immigrants" meme
>Inb4 250 replies, 56 images omitted

Business opportunities.

They are not cowards, no one walks into that thinking it will be safe, it's more like they gave up/lost hope of being able to change things

âll is about money .

Who cares about countries? I'm not an immigrant but I didn't choose to be born here, why should I be blindly loyal to "my" country just because that's where I spawned in this world?
If I ever want to leave, nationalism will be the least of my worries.

I did it for the money

Because countries are a western meme. Most of the third world shithole's inhabitants don't have any loyalty to their country.

Honestly, what can I do to change America? I can live my entire life doing everything I can to campaign for a cause I believe in and accomplish nothing. You can fix nothing. Your voice means nothing.

SJWeden here, would you stay in a warzone? Or a place without food if you knew you could move to a significantly better country instead

It's human nature

business opportunities, mostly to do with family
>I could stay here and fix the country, or I could feed my children, hmm

low t
low iq
shit race

It is cowardice indeed, that's why your ancestors left their country.

>USA

If your flag was anything other than a 1st world ex-colony country, I wouldn't assume this thread is bait.

Depends on a person. Some people move out for new opportunities (business, education). Some people fear possible witch hunt on them (for example, video games and anime are soon to be banned here, however, in some other shithole you can be imprisoned for counterfeit music).
But most people seek out luxurous life. Welfare is a godsend to them. People can earn 4-5 their monthly wages by not working at all. And government can't say "whoa, we don't give a shit if you starve or freeze to death".

Most third world countries haven't even decided their own FUCKING BORDERS, they don't give a shit about their country.

>for example, video games and anime are soon to be banned here
You avin' a giggle m8?

>fixing the problems in their home countries?
Often the main problem is the people. How do I suppose to fix them?

Kill them
"No man - no problem" - J. Stalin.

>the main problem is the people. How do I suppose to fix them?
we all know the answer

If I only could..

Needing to make a living/provide for their family and not having any opportunities at home.
Fleeing war/natural disaster/whatever
What can your average dipshit off the street even to do "fix" their home country? Nobody leaves their home country unless they have to, especially when doing so is costly and dangerous.

Also, immigrating probably looks pretty appealing when you've got countries like the US bragging about being made up of immigrants.

No kidding! Even NGE is considered CP: Misato and Kaji have sex - even though she is 20+, her proportions are of 15 year old. And image related.

But you can, don't let your dreams die, user.

Your ancestors immigrated here too. Are they cowards too ? Stupid whiteboi

Lmao, our STEM fags are fleeing this country because they want the life Hollyjew promised them.

Can't buy the latest iPhone, new car and still have money for holidays? Wtf I hate my shithole now!?

There's only so much a single person can do. Eventually you give up and look for other options.

There are some things worth more than life. Why don't people die for what they believe in to fix their countries anymore?

The US isn't a country made of cowardly immigrants. They were settlers

>The US isn't a country made of cowardly immigrants. They were settlers

You're really grasping at straws here. You can't deny your whole family are nothing but cowards who fled to this continent instead of doing something about the poor conditions of their prior homeland.

What if I'm Native American?

Then you're going to need some proofs.

Some things are worth more than life.

I fought in Iraq and Afghanistan and survived.

low iq
low test
shit race

Hitler fixed his shithole single handedly, you can do same.
youtube.com/watch?v=t0LQgXclado

Idk, ask your ancestors

I'm Black and Native American. Which part of me is a coward?

the chances that you actually have founding father blood flowing through your veins are extremely low

all of them, natives got conquered blacks got conquered and were slaves.

your ancestors dind't fight the white devil, they were cowards

Yeah because fleeing developed Europe to a wilderness is a much bigger improvement in their lives

European settlers to the new world can't be compared to the assorted bullshit refugees that come to our countries now. They aren't the same

low iq
low test
shit race

We with the vision will fix our countries, we will be unrelentless.

>unrelentless
Haha memes

such is the way of glass houses

Americans aren't cowards

What do Americans have to do with immigrants?

Everyone is an immigrant except Africans. Guess that's why women crave the BBC

like saying what does England have to do with Saxons.

There has never been a time in human history where mass migration has happened

Imagine what would happen if tribes decided to keep moving around instead of staying put and making where they live better? human development would have been stunted

good point desu

Because one cannot change it alone and it doesn't matter when 30% of voters have lost their faith in the system. They don't vote. Try to change such a system to one way or the other.

Then DIE for what you believe in. It's not that hard. People die all the time, might as well make it meaningful

Die for what? To make Finland adopt free markets instead of corporate subsidy based economy?

When you come from an unfixable corrupt shithole that's at war with everyone else around them, you don't really have a best option

Completely wrong.
A lot of poeple are immigrants jsut because they think it will be easier
People will always look for the easier way out and being a shitskin in a first world country is getting easier and easier.

YES

Sometimes it's because if you don't GTFO one day you'll wake up on the business end of a gallows crane, but most of the time the big motivator is just to improve the lives of yourself and your family. I think it's forgivable, it's a basic part of human instinct that we have wanderlust and vote with our feet.
t. immigrant descendant

You are an immigrant.

I mean considering the settlers came over at a time where a good portion died on ships before reaching the continent,then many many more starved and froze to death on arrival I'd say it's fair to claim it was different from immigrating to an already prosperous country for an easier life.

My grandfather escaped communism. One of his best friends got shot in the head while they were running away. They had to climb mountains to get to the next country over and he watched five more of his friends fall to their deaths.

It's not about cowardice and staying put, it's about finding what's best for your own life. It's not easy to understand when you live in one of the most stable and safe countries in the world.

The first group of settlers were puritan refugees that were kicked out of britbong.

Look at how we non-immigrants look at immigrants . This is the only thread where people actually think people being immigrants is ok, and not a genetic defect

Go DIE for your country. I served in Iraq and Afghanistan and had a harder life than most 3rd worlders but never had the need to leave America

Maybe for you

Your own family probably immigrated here at some point or another.

The vast majority of European immigrants arrived in the mid 1800s to early 1900s you retard.

t. Johnny the Useful Idiot

>Honestly, what can I do to change America?

you could pull a Lee Harvey Oswald.

>and had a harder life than most 3rd worlders

aww, did mommy and daddy not buy you the PS2 that you wanted oh so badly?

Jesus christ could you be any more wrong

No they weren't you fucking martsharting dumbshit, how the fuck does anybody with such a complete ignorance of our history actually grow up in this country?

If you think you can just flip a switch and fix decades of fuckery coming from above, then you've clearly never lived on a fucked up country lad
You probably wouldn't last a day on a developing country lmao

>how the fuck does anybody with such a complete ignorance of our history actually grow up in this country?

because your country has less history than my browser.

American history pre-1776 is British history.

Who was it?

They weren't kicked out they left on their own so they couldn't be told what to worship

They were still rejects and failures who couldn't thrive in their own country and you Christians all worship the same god anyway.

I don't know why my ancestors came here (from eastern Europe). That was so long ago, that they're all gone, as is everyone who knew them personally.

>says the guy whose family immigrated to the USA

kek

I know this feel, my family came to the New York colony in the 1700's and have been here since.

Dis

I'm a Native American of the Apache tribe

>Are immigrants natural cowards?

Well, that explains why americans are natural cucks

Is being a rape baby any better?