Genuine question, should I cut my hair?

genuine question, should I cut my hair?

you look like girl with that hair

Tits or gtfo

a cute one too

u are cute dont cut it

Agreed, long hair is cute as fuck on you

You look like a child so don't cut it, when you pass through puberty you should cut it.

It depends. What are you doing right now?

if you cut it so that it looks like every other 2016 fuckboy then no.

You should cut your wrists

cut your hair short on the sides, I would recommend taking around 2-3 inches off of the top (or as much off to your liking). This I believe would work for you because your hair looks naturally wavy and thick.
I believe with the right product you could pull off a similar look to the guy in this picture

Nah dude.

not wearing enough black/10

No you should kill yourself.

Every fuck boy 2016

This is even gayer than having long sexy hair like OP. Every faggot in the world has this cut.

Honest answer, OP: no. It looks good. Frankly, I wish I had hair like yours.

yesssssssssssszzzzzzzz

No, now please share your nudes on /hm/

Get this but with little less off the sides and a little more off the top.

It's called a man's cut. If you wear the hipster glasses without it, expect to get punched randomly while walking down the street.

well I mean, if he wants some quick slut poon at any club when he gets old enough then this will work for him

No OP, it looks good. You remind me of a young Nick Cave btw.

The bigger question is if you should get a new shirt (the shoulders are a bit too small).

Also, get rid of those fucking wristbands and buy a decent mechanical watch (protip: seiko makes a damn good starter watch at 50 bucks). Even the most respected watch-fags will respect you for wearing that over wristbands (or a lot of other electronic watches for that matter).

Those are hair ties my friend,

Every1 is a hater rn, you rock it pretty well tbh keep it and get pussy, assuming you're a guy. dont go longer tho.

I'm jealous to be honest.

No way why would you want to do that, Uncle Jesse?

dude fucking rock that shit.
pic related.

A bit shorter(1-3 inches) would also work. Go with a length that looks clean and separates you from the bowl cut fags at your middle school

no oggy

Who needs a watch when everyone has a phone in their pocket?

Dont cut it op, just dye it; make it blondie and get some breast implants also.
Then post some nudes

how do you get it like that?

Lg l90 is gay.

It just comes in like that

You look good with long hair. I personally wouldn't cut it.

Stop being a bitch and cut that shit.

i also have a similar style but mine is dry sadly. Its a good look man dont cut it. post more pics or something