>only get to advance to the finals because they had the easiest patch to it
>won 0 (zero) games in the group stage
>had a fluke against Croatia and Poland
>celebrating a win against Wales
How can one country be so pathetic?

7-1

Kill yourself, monkey

They are in the final. Now it's a 50/50 chance they get their deserved title

I agree that we had the way easier path and that it's embarrassing to get into the groups after three draws but our victories against Croatia and Poland were no flukes. We clearly played better than both of them.

>favelas

"deserved"
all criminals and bitches

>7-1
>third world country
How can one country be so pathetic?

Holy shit, everytime Portugal wins theres a brazilian butthurt.
c'mon dude.

>7-1

>argentina
>white

at least they qualify for tournaments

>argentina
>communism
>white

If you behave we might beat germany for bullying you in school son, now go back to your room.

COMO VOTA DEPUTADO?!!!!!!

>american
what the fuck do you know about portugal you fat fuck?

KEK BTFO
B
T
F
O

>Hosts World Cup
>7-1

>this flag
>amerilard

>le daily salty monkey thread

i didn't knew brazil had daddy issues

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He is right though

Kill yourself

>qualify for tournaments
>get humiliated again

wow wish we could attend euro 2016

>post facts
>le xDDD salty monkey lol
You are braindead, retarded cunt.

/thread

/thread

>PresidenCH
>CidaJEE
>SeCH

And you say you speak Portuguese. Fucking rainforest coon.

Fuck you and your shitty one man team who couldn't even beat Austria, Hungary or Iceland and lucked out against Croatia and Wales,the Germans will slaughter you in the final

we never lost a game, thats a fact

Yeah, you would be humiliated again. Better not attend indeed.

>literally england

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

do i need to post a picture of a dentist?

Zuquinha, a tua equipa agora nem dos grupos passa.

E somos tão patéticos que demos origem à merda do teu país.

We'd gladly play against you but it seems your team is not on the finals... oh well.

>jogos olímpicos daqui a um mês
>estádios por acabar
>rios cheios de merda e bactérias sidosas
>polícia em greve por não receberem salários
>crime e violência em qualquer zona do Rio de Janeiro

Melhor que perder para o puto do Peru.

So much this.

>portugal
>criminals and bitches
vai para o caralho seu macaco favelado de merda, maldito o dia em que a puta do D. Pedro IV vos deu independencia. Um país de corruptos e macacos descalços a tentar falar mal do império que o criou? No teu país de merda as pessoas correm perigo de vida so a andar na rua. Por favor mata-te macaco
>favelas
>huehuehuehuehuehue

ó macacagem escrava metastática do caralho, lambuzam-me aqui o malaquias

7-1

>le irrelevant belgium making fun of others
lel

>50/50 chance

It doesn't work like that, user

savage

autism

>Crime e violência em qualquer zona do Brasil

Part 45
>Sup Forums gives advice to each other about Portuguese women

>Being this mad

We all came to understand that they are shit and i think we can agree on that

Your tears are delicious favela dweller

wow what's up with with all those portuguese people here recently?

>white

>slutiest girls in the world
>not brazilians
kek

It's true. Portuguese women are boring af and have no sense of humor. They think to highly of themselves

>walk around
>divorced middle aged man
>Brazilian GF

every time

>What are accents?

They're gold diggers. Marrying a Portuguese man is their only way to get out of the favela

Meu voto é sim, senhor presidente.

VAMO VOTÁ PRESIDENTE

>portuguese gold
More like copper diggers.

We still have one of the biggest gold reserves m8

how is the relationship between poortuguese people and brazilian people outside of Sup Forums?

be nice to your papa now Brazil

The government does, not the middle aged divorced guys who had to give 50% of their savings for being a trolha for 20 years to their stay at home wives.

It's good irl, unless you're in high school

>reminder portugal wouldn't even be in the final if it wasn't for the new meme regulations forced by uefa
>reminder portugal has easily been the worst team to watch out of all the teams that made it out of their group
>reminder i dont love or hate portugal in any way, these are just objective facts

Whatever happens in the final I'll have to accept, but the way Portugal has gotten there has been such a fucking farce. Lets take Chelsea 2012 as an example. They didn't play well, but at least they showed some fucking heart and played against teams they weren't supposed to beat.

Portugal hasn't been good, they haven't showed any heart and they haven't been up against a single team they weren't supposed to beat given the talent in their squad. Theres just nothing to like about their team.

Before you get all subjective and emotional on my ass I'll just let you know I've never been to Portugal, but I bet it's nice there. This has nothing to do with the country of Portugal, and is purely based on their national team.

ok but first pay your debts

Eu dava tudo para comer uma brasileira

Heres a fact for you.
Portugal never lost a match.

brasileira or "brasileira"?

>>reminder portugal has easily been the worst team to watch out of all the teams that made it out of their group

Iceland played a lot more boring football but you all love them because they're a small team

This isn't about style of play, and you know it

>they win games but they dont have heart!!!
>they lack charm and soul!

>norway
>white

nao é preciso tanto mano, vai ao brasil com 15 euros e o roberto é o teu tio

>city of england
>going anywhere since the 60s
Good one John Oliver

>maldito o dia em que a puta do D. Pedro IV vos deu independencia
Some djiabo, imagina os Wellingtons, os Andersons, os Wanderleis, os Bananinhas e os Bactérias a representarem a tua bandeira. Só a ideia magoa psh

>poormoortugal has no wins except for those games they did win which don't count obviously

Didn't see brazil in the euro though HAHA

you sound scare we might win to Germany... i imagine how all the bantz would be hard for you...

q-qual é a diferença?

They also drew their way out of a group consisting of Iceland, Austria and Hungary. Well done.

Iceland played with heart and soul, and they kept giving it everything they had in every single game. That's value for your money. Drama is entertainment, passion is entertainment. Watching a bunch of super talented superstars barely try for 90 minutes+ is not a fun watch no matter how you twist and turn on it.

Iceland might not have the talent, but at least they fucking try. Portugal looks like half the team they could be if everyone gave it their all.

Sounds like Argentina on their way to the World Cup in 2014

>ser eu
>6,5/10, mas olhos azuis
>20 anos
>autista que passa o tempo a ler
>nunca ter tido namorada
>vou de férias com amigos
>Fofinha 8/10 vai com uma amiga minha
>um dia ficamos a beber em casa
>tudo a jogar mario kart
>eramos 7, um casal vai pinar po quarto, eu beta ass faggot aceito ficar de fora
>fico a jogar FM sozinho feito atrasado e a mamar Logans
>faço 5 jogos sem me lembrar, com substituiçoes e tudo
>next thing I know, tou a beijar a fofinha no terraço
>todo narso, conto-lhe a minha vida toda
>"isto foi um erro", pensa ele
>ela fica a gostar de mim porque mostrei ao primeiro contacto que confiava plenamente nela
>ela nunca tinha tido namorado por ser demasiado tímida
>namoro com ela ha 6 anos
>vamos ter um bebé fofinho e branco
>nao faço ideia como é que a beijei no primeiro lugar

Every team played with 8 players+ defending against Portugal, plus this Portugal has been the worse team isa fucking meme, they don't watch the games, they come here to talk shit instead.

Hope they can beat France just for the memes

>chatting shit about BASED norway
Shameful.

I don't know if you meant to quote me, but this is a perfect example of my point. Half assed attempt from every single player and gets carried by the fact that their opponents didn't have a fraction of the talent they have in their team.

I won't get angry or upset if Portugal wins, but it will feel strange and slightly undeserved in my opinion.

mate-se

Ice land who lost.
Austria who lost.
Hungary who lost.
Norway who lost.
Croatia who lost.
Wales who lost.

P-porque? ;_;

>its another hue monkeys think they're better than their masters episode!

there are 11 players in the poortugal team, even if you haven't bothered to learn about them. Pepe is the best defender of Euro 2016

shh don't ask, just do it

>norway

Is Ronaldo out of the finals? He got a yellow card.

9-11

Oh yeah, they didn't even qualify.

>Aldeias

My father is from Carvoeiro. It was literally the worst place I've been.

KEK btfo

i dont know man
europeans really know how to semen slurp