Discovered her wins on here. Goes to my school. I've hung out with her a few times...

Discovered her wins on here. Goes to my school. I've hung out with her a few times, so i can answer most questions about her.
Also
>Dropping her pics here

Got any nudes?

Previous thread deleted bruh. I hope she is fucking 18!

Yes and she's 19.

not OP. this is her taking a facial right?

Dont paste her name again

If dubs can I get a name/location for Facebook finding?

You never answered. Does she know this leaked? Any reactions?

Yes I think she found out a while ago. I think she broke up with the guy that dumped.

Since I won can I get??

Seriously though, two in a row..

Why

Bunking for interest pics (pussy) and info - not asking for name / dox just tell her all kinds of stuff about her

Keep dumping if you got em. Love brown girls.

What kind of stuff?

Is she a nice smart girl or s slut? Anything kinky you know about her? What are her hobbies? Any pics with friends and family for fun contrast? How many times have you fapped since you found pics?

Pretty nice girl, and she's pretty smart. I found out from an ex when we were drunk that she loved to be bent over like in pic related and take it. And I'll look to see. Countless times.

Love the way she looks here more ass shots clothed or unclothed

What else did you find out from said ex about her sex preferences?

Did you regularly fap to her before you found the pics too?

Not much more besides she seemed to enjoy giving head in places like cars and classrooms. I only started fapping to her after the pictures.

pls more

Ok never seen this pic before in any of her other threads so I'm inclined to believe you. More like this in addition to more nudes! Any full penetration shots? Is she in college now? If so is it s good college? Gotta love smart chicks.

No full penetration to my knowledge. She's in a pretty good school, and she's a chemistry major if I'm correct.

Lol I made this collage, is her name really Mina?

Of course she is...pussy pics at least?

Yes and looking

I can make more collages if you post more fresh nudes and non nudes - everybody wins

bamp

awesome

Waaaaant

Is OP still here? My boner hopes so

i love love love indian girls

If OP busted his nut and left us without more pics I'm going to be :(

Bump

Op has forsaken us

Please op come back with more pics of this Hindu goddess

not op but an user with the wins.

I love you bro

Have full size of above pic?

don't unfortunately. made the mistake of not saving it correctly.

Fucking love it moar

Can you get me in contact with her?