When 13 years dress like this and act like 16 - 18 year olds, what do they expect?

when 13 years dress like this and act like 16 - 18 year olds, what do they expect?

are you saying you rape 13 year olds?

Those teddies ain't 13

no, I'm saying why do these girl dress so slutty. It just unnatural. They have nothing to show.

why does it matter? why do you care?

what does this one have to show? Would you fuck her? Personally i think shes got nothing.

>unnatural

technically wearing clothing is unnatural

Why start a thread if you can't handle opinions other than your own? Did you think this site was a hugbox where you could vacation during the summer?

what? i'm not OP bruv

Then why do you type like a nigger and ask faggy questions that even a child could reason through?

Sex is natural and 13 year olds want to have sex

I don't see the problem

yeah, why would you want anything less?

I ask OP why does it matter and why does he care, I think you may have replied to the wrong post.

I won't blame you for being attracted to something. That's not something you can control. I will blame you is you're a fucking slimeball with no self control.

You're right. I apologize and am going to bed as my punishment.

sounds like you got lost on your way to facebook

kind of like when a fat person eats an entire ice cream cake by them selfs in one sitting and says "the cake was asking for it I had no choice!"

>*Blame you IF you're a fucking slimeball.
Fixed drunken typo.

There is nothing "natural" about clothing

can someone please post a pic of a hot 13 year old, i don't think that one exists.

Parents with bad fashion sense?

No, they're to old.

>to

don't you mean young. So by getting no pics, I'm guessing no one has any proof of hot 13 year old females.

Not something I want in my search history tbh.

"Hot 13 year old girls"

Nah m8

Nice try Mr. FBI

> Not caring that your daughter has a fever
I swear officer

hmmmm idk

of course i am right again.