My Girlfriend is Hotter Than Yours Virgins

My Girlfriend is Hotter Than Yours Virgins

time stamp your face.

More pls she is hot as fuck

Your girlfriend also looks taller than you. FeelsBadMan keep posting on Sup Forums til you get over your insecurities.

Jokes on you: I'm single

Her face is ugly as shit. Find a new girl unless you want some ugly babies

Does she have a penis?

butterface/10

Joke's on you: I am my girlfriend

Wrongo

Mhmm, your girlfriend is very cute. You however look like a typical douche. Anyhow, good job, we at Sup Forums are all very happy for you.

... Still doesn't mean you'll ever realize the truth of reality.

>no ass.
also you wish

TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE

she just has big boobs and dresses like a sloot. also I don't have a gf, so CHECKMATE FAGGOT

No penis. Sorry to disappoint you.

I bet she has pancake ass. Just like momma use to make.

Ugly bitch lol

And you finally are able to say that before you turned 40! Congrats user! You should build a time machine to show off to those high school bullies. They'll never expect that you turn out average!

Fuck those tits are nice man

That is an ugly man's face.

But she DOES dress like a whore, so good for you I guess? How big are those tits when you get them out of the push up?

Skinny af legs boy

which one girlfriend lol FAG

Do you have any pictures that aren't from her facebook you sad fuck?

nudes nao.

That right there is a true Butterface GG

TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE

Oh fuck is that tahoe OP?

This are some nice tits dude. Congrats.

she's also not as conscious of the fact that you're showing her off. you're a worthless piece of shit seeking validation in others.

what i'm saying is, you can go ahead and kill yourself now.

Is that tahoe?

TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE TIMESTAMP OR FAKE

I'd penetrate the skin of her Vagina

ITT: Out of anger, the 37 year old, 162.4cm physical education teacher of Rim of the World High School, Mr. Rob Turner, claims his lesbian cousin is his girlfriend due to his shortcomings in life.

she's pretty hot Sup Forumsro, the big tits make the deal. congrats. no need to make us feel bad though, just post nudes and start jacking it to the idea that a bunch of retards think your girlfriend is attractive.

Did you mean boyfriend or trap?

My virgins are hotter than your girlfriend.

fucking disgusting feet 0/10

Where's the dick?

Looks like her father pays for your holidays.

she dresses like a whore and you cant even tie your shoes.

any pictures from behind? Or from the side so we can get a good look at how big her ass is?

ITT: Veiled personal army request by you, the OP.

Some of us have been here since before this summer, little kid.

mine got 404'd

What the fuck are you talking about

> Big Bear CA... nice

I'm talking about you and your pathetic passive-aggressive thread, babby boy. Feigning ignorance isn't going to help you now.

Tell me more

That's cool that you find her attractive, that's what counts! That is what really matters. Who cares what we think when we see her.

I'm not the OP, honestly. I was making fun of this guy like everyone else.

do you even lift? I'm sure that girl can whoop that scrawny milky little fuckboy.

facebook filename
>ctrl+f "manlet"
>0 results

>Feigning ignorance isn't going to help you now.
Try reading next time, Jamal.

So, is that the guy she fucks while you cry from across town?

Pahahaha, I can sense an oldie in this thread somewhere and this new guy has no idea what's happening.

Man, long cat is long.

Bait

Lets see...

Ugly pig faced, short hair, nigger witch...
Nice tits tho, but there is no ass! Also her shoulders are broader than yours, does she have a dick by any chance?
Dark eyes is a minus as well and she is a midget.
Try again when you have a blonde/redhead proper white girlfriend...

I'm not the OP. Why would someone give out their own personal information? That's a PE teacher from my old high school. It was a joke because they look similar.

She looks like Jeff Goldblum

i dont have one retard none of us do

>tfw hipster wannabe

Looks like Jeff Goldblum with big tits, you ever role play that you're like a horny velociraptor?

Mine has five fingers and belongs to me

I'm not op but DUDE are you so fucking blind that you can't see high heels

She actually looks gross congrats I guess

She looks like he met her cleaning his parents house. Or cleaning his motel room

If that's actually you, you're a non lifting spaghetti armed faggot, I could kick your ass then rape your girlfriend if I wanted to bitch

those are flats u dumb cunt

big tits =/= hot. every other feature about her sucks ass

>crappy haircut
>doesnt know how to apply makeup
>manly jaw
>doesnt know how to groom eyebrows
>very wide shoulders
>terrible taste in footwear
>horrible feet. 2nd toe is longer than the rest

im pretty sure thats a post op tranny

good for you, dude. I am not a hater so there. I could easily take her from you. With my body and a woman's weakness for words, it would be a done deal. Be glad we are not neighbors. I would fuck her silly and she would love it. She is a slut. Just look at her body on display. Oh yeah. Easy slut is easy. Where did you meet her anyway, college? She's definitely not with you because you're hot. You have no body to speak of. Man, you suck. I would hit on her in front of you, no sweat. Not like you can fuck me up.

buff, ugly loser. I see guy's like you all the time at the gym taking pics like a true beta instead of picking up on chicks.

uh oh. someones getting backtraced

No joke, she kind of looks like a guy that delivers for Family Pizza near where I live. Not a lot though, just something about the face shape and eyes.

Girlfriend definitely isn't that hot though. Yeah, she has big tits, but that's all and that's not enough to make her hot. Not unless you have REALLY poor standards about what "hot" means.

maybe if a she had a black bag on her head then yes

I'm not crazy about her hair but she has inherited a very attractive body. She is also substantially better looking than anyone I have been with. So you definitely win.

tits or gtfo

Who is Rob Turner? She is fine Sup Forumsros stop lying.

she has a literal man face

And a beard

I hate to break it to you mate, but unless she's been beaten around the head with an ugly stick....that's a man. Also you may need glasses.

She lacks a certain, something...

thats a dude bro

Your dating the situation from jersey shore after he got a boob job?

Don't get what you faggots are on about. She's pretty damn hot.

Mine is white.

/Thread

Your "girlfriend" looks like a Thailand hooker you picked up off the street and brought back with you to your home country.

Buzzfeed employed with tits/10

He's got you there OP. You are dating an Islamic man.

Looks like OP has a fetish for fucking Wilmer Valderrama. Fez-Lover.

I calf raise more than you weigh

Charge your fucking phone you degenerate pig

My daughter is hotter than you both.
~Trump

Fuck man you're right

Your girlfriend is more manly than you, OP

Does she foot fungus?

So your "now" girlfriend's dick IS bigger than yours.
Didn't you wonder how she pegged you without a strap-on?

Yep like this, your gf looks hot and would bang 11/10 hard and deep

A matching pair of gender chromosomes