I think this is it for him. I don't think he's going to get out of this year alive...

I think this is it for him. I don't think he's going to get out of this year alive. He's talked too much shit about the people who's made him famous. He's currently in the hospital going through the same paranoia that Micheal Jackson went through.

2016 is truly the marking of the end times. In the end, the stars were rumored to fall from the sky. We've lost some important people this year alone, the biggest STAR in music may be next.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cultural-Impact-Kanye-West/dp/1137574259
youtu.be/AKvKpM6wQXA
youtu.be/l_7dtGv07GI
youtu.be/0hddUMFPj-g
youtu.be/VVV-uuzQkyQ
youtu.be/lREWJ0BM_pI
youtu.be/qVmq9lPdDUk
youtu.be/DfpsMamMYao
youtu.be/Rl4RP0Cf6wQ
youtu.be/o3F6HJk8xIw
youtu.be/iFVj4s3HMxk
youtu.be/VimnDLficao
youtu.be/0b00c25JQk8
youtu.be/3HkxEkMWBMQ
youtu.be/klXY3r-O80c
youtu.be/-O_83EEsFjk
youtu.be/hnqtCk8f-Do
youtu.be/1tVAQ78mOl4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6ryNOg8z0
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/fake-news-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-georgia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not going to kill himself, publications are just going to realize that they've been praising a guys mental illness as "genius" for years.

This rants will be looked at through a lens of a seriously ill man rather than a genius.

Kanye's next album will get a 10.0 as memefork compare him to Syd Barrett or Skip Spence... book it.

I think the enlightened ones will take him out first.

name 1 genius that aint crazy

man i really hope not.

The people who are using this as an opportunity to make fun of him make me so angry. im not an angry person. but i am a compassionate person, and for an artist to be met with such ridicule while/for struggling with serious mental health problems,....man.

and for what? What about kanye west saying that he's the voice of a generation makes these people literally HATE him?

I'd get it if this was Ray J, Usher, or even Wayne saying he's the voice of a generation. But this is Kanye: literally just qualitatively the most covered celebrity for the last fifteen years.

The man has fucking textbooks written about him and he's not even dead yet. He changed pop music twice in ten years. If anyone can say that shit and be given some leeway, it's him.

I guess if you don't know much about hip hop it seems like his statements are totally unfounded. "how can some rappity rapper be so great!? Surely he's completely full of shit." That's at least what I've seen from these types.

2016 isn't over yet, man.

Jimmy Neutron

quantitatively*, my bad.

>I guess if you don't know much about hip hop it seems like his statements are totally unfounded. "how can some rappity rapper be so great!? Surely he's completely full of shit." That's at least what I've seen from these types.
This is pretty much what it is.

>Jimmy Neutron aint crazy

>39 years old
>Doing shows earlier this year
he'll be fine

it's obviously not "it for him," just another attention grab

This can go 2 ways, Kanye will get the help he needs and be released and everything will go back to normal, or he will just stay psychotic until he either dies or becomes a recluse.

>The man has fucking textbooks written about him

Really? link please?

>He changed pop music twice in ten years.

By this do you mean his original style of beat-making/sampling and then his 808's style autotune hip hop? Just curious

amazon.com/Cultural-Impact-Kanye-West/dp/1137574259

It's used to teach a course on kanye at ASU or USC or something.

>By this do you mean his original style of beat-making/sampling and then his 808's style autotune hip hop? Just curious

Well the first shift came with College Dropout (and arguably all of his high profile production up until that point). He popularized a very specific use of oldies soul sampling, often "chipmunking" them with pitch shifting. Lyrically, though, was where most of the change lay. There's a pretty clear division of pre-kanye hip hop and post-kanye hip hop. Prior to CD we were in the "bling" era, where things had yet to swing back to an emphasis on "backpacker" lyracism, and an MC wasn't taken seriously if he didnt have ties to the streets -- basically if he wasn't a criminal. Kanye instead made an album that was extremely relatable to the common man content-wise.

The second change came with 808s. With prior work, kanye (and others, probably) had basically put forth the idea that hip hop could be more melody driven, and that the division between Hip Hop and R&B really wasn't as concrete as it seemed to be in 2008. That being said, his approach with this album was still a shock to critics and fans upon arrival. Most of the time he was singing. The album itself was somber, moody and reflective. The beats were sparse, cold, electronic, and fiercly minimal. To have this coming from one of the biggest *rappers* in the world, really divided people. But now, it's extremely clear that pop music would be unrecognizable if not for that album. There would be no Kid Cudi, Drake, James Blake, Weeknd, Frank Ocean, Young Thug, etc. without 808s, at least as we know them.

so yeah those are the two. You could say he changed the way people approached hip hop concept albums with mbdtf, but i think p4k jacking it off really inflated it's apparent value.

>Speaks out against MSM
>Hints at supporting Trump
>"Suddenly going through the same stuff Michael Jackson went through."

Wow, really made me think.

your a dorable

Kanye doesn't have "mental illness", he didn't suffer a "breakdown".

He spoke out against the forces that control the music industry and he was punished for it.

Look up #Pizzagate.

don't play games Lemmy

The question is, which of the Stones will be the first to go?

who??

this. pizza gate is real theres a huge coverup by the mainstream media beacause there are DC officials and hollywood elites implicated. sounds crazy but if you look at all the info there are too many coincidences for it not to be true.

i hope they dont lobotomize/kill ye

Charlie then Ronnie then Mick

Keith will visit their grave in the year 2116

Is he ok?

youtu.be/AKvKpM6wQXA

youtu.be/l_7dtGv07GI

youtu.be/0hddUMFPj-g

youtu.be/VVV-uuzQkyQ

youtu.be/lREWJ0BM_pI

youtu.be/qVmq9lPdDUk

youtu.be/DfpsMamMYao

youtu.be/Rl4RP0Cf6wQ

youtu.be/o3F6HJk8xIw

youtu.be/iFVj4s3HMxk

youtu.be/VimnDLficao

youtu.be/0b00c25JQk8

youtu.be/3HkxEkMWBMQ

youtu.be/klXY3r-O80c

youtu.be/-O_83EEsFjk

youtu.be/hnqtCk8f-Do

youtu.be/1tVAQ78mOl4

Who cares? His "music" is garbage, he can't sing, and he is so far up his own ass he proclaims himself as the biggest rockstar in the world.

He is a self obsessed meme. That is all, no great loss to anyone.

I'm okay with him becoming a recluse or getting a divorce, that's great motivation for music. Pablo was pretty half assed because he really didn't have anything bothering him at all.

Don't you remind the 80's?. This happened with every self obsessed, egocentric musician. Every rockstar had his fucked up period. He'll be fine don't be stupid.

In the 80s everyone was happy. Things changed. Now if you say the wrong thing about someone you can get yourself killed. Its not bullshit we live in the dark ages.

As a black male myself, getting to the streets is a frightening thought. I've seen blacks getting kill for calling whites whites you think I'm joking? I'm not. Look at the news.

Listen here, if you somehow become rich and famous, have smarts. Focus. Dont say the wrong things about the wrong people or you can get yourself into trouble. Just be nice and make your money last.

A wife and children is what gives sustainance to the family. A man without family is nothing but a peanut.

>supports Trump
>10.0

jej. His next album will be universally panned and have career-low sales numbers

I hope so. I have never been interested in him and have never listened to his music. But by what I've read and heard of him, seems like this guy is the biggest shit ever, even the Sup Forums anons might be like little cute babies compared to him when it's about being a cunt.

>the end times. In the end, the stars were rumored to fall from the sky
>Trump wins, stars are dying
HOLY SHIT

Didn't Bowie predict Kanye's death?

It really hurts me to know this man spent thanksgiving in a mental hospital involuntarily. I know this is Sup Forums and we all love to be edgy and racist and shit, and I know Kanye is a controversial person, but shit what if all these years, all of these things he's done people shit on him for, and where all of his genius comes from, is actually a legitimate mental illness like bipolar disorder or something and not just the overinflated ego we've all assumed it is?

As someone with mental illness who HAS been hospitalized involuntarily several times, and also as someone who is a genuine fan of Kanye, I really hope all the best for him, and I hope that he had family and friends with him on thursday. He is honestly an inspiration to me.

conscious hiphop pre-dates kanye. and kanye's stories/lyrics on those first two albums are a fucking joke. (except the one about his mama)

i agree with you wrt the post 808 turn though

>Im a black star
Really makes you think

ya but he has a family and the kardashians. michael jackson didnt have shit. he'll be fine, probly just make a reality tv show about all this shit and make millions of more dollars and thats that.

I feel you man

Wait, did people seriously not realize he was mentally ill this whole time?

I was thinking about this today. The motives, the problem origins, this not a publicity stunt no more. Hes really in risk of a suicide.

The fans know, the media is just too busy abusing him being an easy target with pretty much anything he's doing being a controversy (Taylor, marrying Kim, speaking about Trump). There're tons of people who know Kanye only like "that rich egotistic maniac that's married to a Kardashian and is a fucking selfish asshole", most normies didn't even listen to anything by him besides Stronger and Power

normies love kanye you dolt

any into-music normie does, but anyone who doesn't engage with music outside radio/listens to very specific genres (not hip-hop), not so much.

The impression that someone rich and powerful (celebrity) wouldn't suffer and mental disorder influenced by an big ego disconnect with reality. Its basically what everyone knows whats happens to people consumed by vanity and arrogance. Theres hope anyway for the wicked.

Most of public donesn't knows really what really goes inside these famous musciians mind, theres probably some crazy pressions even of spiritual order.

Maybe theres a lack of realization, a lack of peace, of life.

I think Kanye is really sick, obcessed with a certain utopia or something like Michael Jackson obcession with the trasition from black skin to caucasian skin...........

The way to scape this is him transitioning outside of hip hop i think, do other type of music already. Get to the correct side though, he lacks knowlegment, hes out of touch about politics, he don't even likes to read some good book.

This.

Kanye being kidnapped was because of him speaking out against the forces that control the music industry. Speaking out against the lies.

There was no "breakdown". He has no "mental illness".

#Pizzagate.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6ryNOg8z0

I hope you are just joking arround about this MK ultra talk. Cause this is an absolute lie, anti-truth, absurd.

Theres certain people who makes money creating fake news/conspiracy theories...

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/fake-news-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-georgia.html

Sorry, theres no way you're right on mind if you believe on these absurds.

Kanye is well known to normies, probably the most well known rapper. That doesn't mean he's liked, in fact he's hated because the mainstream media portrays him as unlikable.

you're better than this

if 'normies' are hinterland, suburban, median washouts, tv watchers, than yes, i imagine many of these people don't like ye.
if 'normies' are like us, our peers and colleagues, but emotionally well adjusted and successful, then normies love kanye.

go to a kanye show and tell me those people aren't normies.

Why is this news? There was been tons of cases of artists have mental breakdowns due to their insane celebrity status and almost absolute power. Michael Jackson is the extreme example, but then you got people like Britney Spears. This has happened all throughout history as well. People with almost an infinite amount of power and resources usually start to have delusional thinking and thought of paranoia. Is it so hard to understand humans weren't meant to have that much fame? Especially modern power mogels like Jackson and now West. You got every media outlet talking about your every move, cameras flashing everytime you walk to get a stick of gum, the ability to do whatever you want in life...you lose a sense of self and start to go nuts. Plus hanging with the Kardashians isn't exactly a healthy environment.

Im surprised it took this long for him to break down.

>causing glitches in the matrix

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel