Be married

>be married
>time passes
>some shit she does starts to annoy me
>sex dries up
>one birthday she cried because her parents didn't get her 'what she wanted'. Even tho they dropped like $500 on gifts
>start to really take note of how she acts
>realize wife is a fucking child
>consider leaving
>wife starts posting dumb shit like this
>talking to lawyer today

Why the fuck do women think it's everyone's responsibility to look after them??

That isn't advice,'it's a list of demands on how you'd deal with a fucking toddler.

In not ruining my entire life over one mistake.

Hope you enjoying being alone, miserable bitch.

I knew she had some issues. But they NEVER showed themselves. She had it all under control.

Now any kind of pressure, she crumbles. It's honestly pathetic.

Gonna take another year at least to get my shit in order, work stuff out with the lawyer and have it all finalized.

Can't bileve it took me this long to realize I was married to a child.

Looks like no one cares, post her nudes faggot.

Can confirm no one gives a shit about your shitty love life. Now post nudes and stop being a faggot.

yeah no once cares unless you post nudes.

who cares anyways op, you already said you were leaving.

tell us more stories

Shes bored of you and wants other dick but she eants you to be the bad guy and break it off so she can cey to your friends how much of a cunt you are, shes even setting it up so she can cry depression and you leaving because its your fault you cant help her, teach her a lesson and just fuck around and treat her like shit, she will either leave and her plan is ruined or kill herself, its win/win either way

> marries person
> turns out she's imperfect
> talk to lawyer but not to her
I wonder what's wrong, do you also tell your buddies how she fucks up, but never tell her?

Good for you user I'm glad that you're no cuck

She's got no interest in dick anymore, and she's not fucking around.

Don't doubt that she's gonna act like a cunt and blame it all on me tho.

Tried talking to her, she jus let throws that shit in my face.

I'm done. I ain't raising a fucking child.

this

Not sure how it took you that long to realize women are just oversized children.

Also, that pic is unbearable
>"Women with PTSD"
>"Cater to my every demand, bring me food, take me home when I feel like it, regardless of how inconvenient it is for you because I diagnosed myself with a mental illness after reading a WebMD page."

But, yeah post nudes.

>mfw she lets op fuck her one last time before he leaves and she gets pregnant and OP is forced to raise a child either emotionally of financially

hormones, friend.. I know how it goes, also..

Pisses me off no end.

Where's the one for us?

>I see youre living with a cunt crybaby
>maybe I'll stop being a fucking child so your life isn't unbearable

Too much to ask I guess.

Nah, made that bitch get a IUD.

No way I'm bringing a child into the world with her pathetic ass.

Also none of you want to see this cows nudes.

When we married she was fine. Then she piled on the pounds. I don't even keep pics of my phone, she's disgusting.

Op you need to do it now .

If you're sure it's best to move fast

How do you make a hormone?

How fat are we talking? I know a chick like that but she got better

Ifunny watermark kys

post nudes anyway

I'm in the same boat as you op, good luck
From one user to another, i hope you find someone you deserve

But on the fb post. Strange.
Does ifunny post that kind of shit?

Although your wife is probably a child, you sound pretty fucked up with the way you're talking about her? it seems you fucking hate her yet cant act like an adult. You say its her fault that you cant talk shit out but for all you know you could be a sociopath that can't even accept shit is your own fault.

Anyways it'll be funny in 6 months when you realize that shes the best you could ever do. There is no doubt in my mind that it'll hit you.

She isn't orca fat, but she's got a big gut, her thighs touch, she's got a chin.

When we married she was rail thin and toned. I made it perfectly clear how I felt about disgusting fat fucks and openly mocked them.

I find her hideous.

Best of luck to you user.

I've got hard times coming my way, but it'll be worth it!!

Gonna find me a good women I can raise children with. I'll pick much better next time!

Keep projecting faggot.

I attract women easily. I'll have no issue finding someone fat better than her.

It's easy when your not a overweight basement dwelling loser.

Stay salty.

Sorry user, mine works out in the morning and comes to the gym with me in the evening, shes tighter than a 9yo boy

Kill her its the only way

I bet all the guys complaining about their wives on Sup Forums attract women easily...

Plan.

Again, it's easy when you ain't a overweight loser.

The fact you think it's difficult to attract women just shows what a fucking beta lowlife you are.

Stay salty.

just divorce her if she's a cunt. does she even have a proper diagnosis or did she just take an internet test?

When did i say that?

Also I love this catch phrase. Its like your little sign off. Women must love that sort of thing too, unfortunately I know nothing about them.

Dont listen to that fag, op - he has no clue.
Maybe one day he will grow up, move out of the basement and find a girl like that... then he will understand

You just confirmed you're an emotionally self-centered manchild whose to blame for your relationship falling apart.

She's probably in this emotional state because you cant openly talk about your emotions and just sulk and resent her. She's right to throw it all in your face.

Beta cuck detected

There is no point. Everything that will ever go wrong in this guys life is someone elses fault and he will never be able to comprehend that he is to blame.

So anyone that immediatly doesn't side with the OP is a beta cuck?
Thats stupid you BBC beta cuck

>openly talk about your emotions
Yeah, shows what you know... that just makes everything worse, and sets these types of women off.. yes you try that at first, but after it blows up in your face for the 500th time you learn to keep that shit to yourself

She talked to a shrink.

But they just wanna get paid and keep charges going. Couldn't care less what they say.

Even going to talk to one is a pathetic act. We all get 'upset', adults deal with their shit.

Easy to spot the betas, ain't it?

Found the beta.

It's not my responsibility to deal with a fucking lunatic acting like a child.

Marriage isn't a life sentence. That's why divorce exists.

I'm sorry you're too much of a bitch to change your life when you find yourself unhappy.

Dubs dont lie

They always come out the woodwork on these kinda posts.

I guess they hate seeing people fixing their life. When they could never put one together to begin with.

Yeah, tried to talk, she acts like a cunt about it.

Got past the point of caring. Why try and all to her if all she does is blow up over it??

Bitch is gonna be miserable and alone for a long time, or till she finds some faggot cuck to deal with her shit lol

I think you underestimate how easily women get over their "love"

They don't - they don't get over anything
That is what is emotionally broken about these types of women, it's not normal behavior

It's Bipolar disorder. Not even joking. Had a girlfriend like that in college. Super needy and depressed half the time, other times, she'd be super aggressive and lash out, uncontrollably.

Didn't click into my head that she had it until years later, but it all adds up.

Even if you don't stay with her (and for the record, I TOTALLY get why you wouldn't), I'd at least recommend she seek legitimate help, rather than self-diagnosing with this WebMD bullshit.

If its a legit condition, get some medication and GET OVER THAT SHIT, am I right?

Hey its not her fault shes miserable, am not as bad as your wife, but am hard to handle, but i work on it and i make sure no one is uncomfortable because of me. But if you gotaa leave, you gotta leave, you know. You dont owe her your life.

Not even op, but bumping this thread with tits

Not a matter of 'getting over'.

No one in their right mind would date a overweight childish bitch.

The ones that do are pathetic betas.

Could be.

Honestly I think she's just a fucking loser.

Yes it is her fault she's miserable. You deal with shit and move on. Wallowing in your own self pity isnfucking pathetic.

At least you understand that deep down and stop yourself acting like a cunt to other people tho.

Good man.

>but i work on it and i make sure no one is uncomfortable because of me

That's what a normal person would do, but these women think you owe them all your heart, time, and emotions.. and when you give them your all (leaving nothing for yourself) it's still never enough..
So you just stop caring after a while

I commend you for not getting tied down in that shit. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Honestly been dating this girl for five years making some changes, bought a condo and going back to college then she still acts like I'm a child. I think that's honestly their only way to make you feel like you have accomplished anything.

Bumping this thread again, pic related
< -- that shit gets old after a few years

Many thanks user

Some losers have nothing to find happiness, so they drag others down.

Kick that bitch to the curb before you wake up in a few years and realize you've wasted time.

I can never get these years back.

She's literally khan

>Can't bileve it took me this long to realize I was married to a child.
If you don't want this your choices are go gay or go it alone
Women are children
They demand equality (which they define as more and better than anyone) but are painfully needy and grasping and totally dependent on your for everything
The way she behaves is not her fault, any more than the way any child behaves is their fault
You were supposed to be the adult here and set boundaries, give her structure, and maintain enough discipline to keep her from pulling this kind of shit
She didn't let you down
You let her down
She needed a man and to any woman that means a father figure in her life
Instead she got a boy who expected a self maintaining fully functional adult instead of an overgrown child and is now throwing tantrums because life didn't automatically please him
Grow the fuck up manlet, take control of yourself first then your wife and marriage second

>Yes, because all women are dogs and only reflect the training of the owner without any coherent thoughts of their own.

You're full of shit, dude. There are plenty of outside forces which could have affected the situation, completely outside of OP's control. Sometimes, you just end up with a bad apple.

Ok I think we all know what to do, BRING OUT THE HOT TO CRAZY SCALE

>I can never get these years back.
I know man.. I wasted 5, going on 6 years with mine. Now I'm 32, getting older and need to get my shit straight.
It's nice to know im not alone, and your story is kinda a inspiration to me, thanks for posting

Nah, she's a deadbeat, but not all women.

There are good women out there, just harder to find than I first thought.

Don't be a red pill loser. That's goym level shit.

The what?

You're not alone. There are shitloads of us.

I just don't understand the guys who complain and will never change shit. Why live in unhappiness??

I lived with a girl for two years and never married, we'd dated for 3.

I know most idiots my age would have, and gotten into a messy divorce and lost half their shit.

I avoided the topic entirely, she wasn't the most mentally sound, but neither was I.

I don't want or care for the state or any religion to recognize who I'm fucking to be my wife.

You might want to look into 'common law'.

If you live with a woman for long enough, she's entitled to half your shit and spousal support.

Women are cancer.

Shush, don't let them hear that.

>Why live in unhappiness??
Probably the reason i let my relationship go on for 6 years that way, you hope things are gonna change, but they never do. You love them and dont want to accept the reality that it really is over.
But there comes a time when any guy has enough, and thats the breaking point.

True that.