Who caused your sexual awakening?

who caused your sexual awakening?

pic related, 8 years old.

A skinny platinum blonde girl in my kindergarten class, combined with some bear our teacher made up sing about that tied kids up with a rope. It was supposed to be a metaphor to remember to use our time in class effectively. The bear represented wasted time, and there were any number of behaviors which would cause him to "snare" you with his rope, meaning you're wasting time sitting around in a bear's snare.

It had the opposite effect on me, because I just started spending all day staring at this girl imagining her tied up. It made me really happy when we had to sing this song first thing in the morning, as it sort of set the mood for my five-year-old self to imagine her getting "snared" for the rest of the day.

You should tell that teacher some day if they are still alive.

I think that was basically cameron's job in hollywood

I can name off-hand like a couple dozen guys from my schooling days who admitted she was the first woman they found attractive

Bullshit, she's at lest 30.
Not a chance in hell she's anywhere near 8.

Some really shitty mobile game that I installed to my ancient nokia phone. It was a kind of bubble-pop game, where if you complete a level you get a pin-up as a reward. I try-harded that game so much to get all the pics

She looks great for an 8 year old

bro ur legit retarded

Don't call me retarded. I'll fuck your mom. I'll fuck your mom in your racecar bed while you're at school. Then I'll fuck your dad.

Jennifer Anistons nipples in Friends

Its fucking disgusting, but honestly Violet Beauragarde from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Was ten when that movie came out. I swear I don't have an inflation fetish, I just found her really hot for some dumb ass reason. Rewatched the movie like two years later and saw that she was really fucking ugly, but she created the spark for a sexual attraction to a classmate who looked like her.

Kek

Im a girl and it was my step dad when I was 8

Aunt. I was about 7 or so.

Bullshit. No female child anywhere is ever attracted to any adult male. You were abused & groomed by a pedophile and have been brainwashed into thinking otherwise.

Jessica Rabbit. i was 6. every time her scene at the bar came on, i would always get nervous and flustered.

checked and story

first older lady/not cartoon etc. sis would be watchin this all the time, me 9 or 10

Dragon moon x

uncle's wife, 9 yrs old, she wud always bend over infront of me

one of the high-5 girls.

the "stretch" segment in particular

Well I agree it wasnt like I seduced him. Its an odd secret of the experience of being molested that you orgasm a lot because in mist cases the man wants you to be willing. It was not ok, but he really got me hooked on guys going down on me.

I was 13 and I saw my 16 cousin naked, coming out of the shower

Your mom

pink ranger

Be me
Be 4yo
At babysitters house
During the week different kids would stay there depending on parents schedules.
Middle aged ugly babysitter
Spanks us even though she isn't supposed to, whatever, I got her back by shitting on her carpet a few times.
5yo girl that is a regular with me like twice a week.
Nap time mid afternoon the kids all pile up blankets on the floor and watch a movie till we pass out.
On this day I'm rocking a woody all fuckin day, no idea what it is or why.
Nap time rolls around, me and girl are blanket fortified as fuck.
Land before time for the 8th fucking time.
She passes out 20 minutes in, and I'm wondering why it hurts my dick to lay on my stomach.
Why can she lay on her stomach?
Reach down her pants, feel soft lips, butt cheecks, find a bump(clit) and a hole.
Diamondcockengaged.jpg
Keep fooling around down there, but she eventually wakes up.
Tells me to stop, I don't want to but I do.
She sorta falls back asleep, I rush back down to actually see what I was touching.
Rip off her pants super fast,
see what I recognize now as a pussy, and probably the cutest one ever, too.
She wakes up, screams, and I get busted by the babysitter.
Never see the girl again, never really get in trouble cause I'm fucking 4.
Shit was cash as fuck

This bitch

Bump

Same.

I bonered about that age and my babysitter ended up giving me a blow job

Someones gonna call me a fag but IDGAF

Being serious here, and 8 or 9

Your aunt. Call her what she is, Your aunt

A fucking "difference between boys and girls for kids" book my mom gave me when I was 6 or so. There was one panel that showed the chick naked to let kids know girls don't have dicks