With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatdreams.com/432.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice bait, mate.

Everyone just ignore it. It'll go away soon enough

Nah bro, just nah.

"During the 1,000 years following the Flood, however, the Bible records a progressive decline in the life span of the patriarchs, from Noah who lived to be 950 years old until Abraham at 175"

Need I say more?

Are you fuckin serious right now?

Satan trips on a religious thread

WHY THE FUCK are you guys feeding the bait.
Are you stupid as fuck? Or just a bunch of summerfags

One does not simply summerchan

I've been here since December m8

Do you want a fucking cookie?

anyone else hate this bitch's face now? I kinda want to track her down and kill her just because I'm sick of seeing her face.

Yes

I think she is hot. But OP is a shitty trollio.

well... I have chocolate chip, oatmeal raisen and the bad ass white cholate macadamia nut cookies. what ones do you want? please don't choose the white chocolate ones.. I want those.

Chocolate chip 100%

To atheists :

None of your clever arguing is going to change the fact that there is clear evidence that points towards a primordial tradition and earlier advanced civilizations.
Can you explain why flood myths are so similar and so ubiquitous? Nope.Can you explain the recurrence of precessional numbers in myths and sacred buildings all over the world? Nope.
How did the Greeks and the Hindus develop the same myth of the "ages of man" separately? Why did the ancient Chinese and European alchemists use the same symbolism( REBIS hermaphrodite and the masonic square & compass)?
Did you even know that the story about the rib of Adam creating Eve is a metaphor that describes the sexual chromosomes? Of course not.
It goes on and on, I haven't even mentioned the Pythagorean tetraktys and the progression of the Yugas in the Puranas, or the sphinx facing leo at the end of the last ice age,etc...
There are so many things that modern atheists are ignorant of, yet they speak like they've figured it all out.
Why do you think the free masons forbid atheists from joining them? Are you more intelligent than the very people that rule this world(inb4 muh "conspiracy nut")? No you're not, You don't know shit.

k

lel look at this this christian faggot raging

wat about the big bang tho

All that ever had to be posted in these threads, really.

/thread

what evidence?

What's the name of the thing in the picture again?
And did the parents end up spawning more of them?

I am entirely aware of this being bait, but will chomp down on it anyway.

>Flood myths
They're more widespread than you might think, because of civilizations living near rivers, lakes, and oceans. Floods wash away structures, crops, livestock, and territory. A notable diversion from this pattern of fearing the flood is situated in Egypt. The regular flooding of the Nile river became a religious ceremony, based off of the fertile and nutrient-rich soil the flooding brings with it.
>Recurrence of *processional numbers in myths and sacred buildings all over the world
Astronomers are not limited to one country, nor are discoveries limited to one culture. Ancient men used a rudimentary moon phase chart to track packs of wild game, in order to determine where they would head next and where to go. Does this mean ancient men discovered astronomy? Not really, they just discovered part of it. And the same discovery can be made by different individuals at different times. Hell, the Renaissance is a prime example of that, though it was more of an archaeological feat than invention.
>Greek and Hindu religious similarities
The Mesoamericans had the Five Suns, the Christians had the Six Ages of the World too. It's not uncommon for faiths to order themselves. To think it insane that separate faiths would incorporate organization of time into their stories is an overestimation.
>Sexual Chromosomes
Seeing as those that wrote the original text of the bible had not only no access to modern medical and biological technology, there is no possible interpretation available in that time related to chromosomes. That is a modern projection on to faith.
>Pythagorean *tetractys, *Yuga Purana
That's a holy Pythagorean symol, another organization within a faith, utilizing a shape and numbers. Again, not uncommon.

Written roughly near Alexander's remainder within India, the text is bastardized, biased, and entirely unreliable, with translations arriving at iffy guesswork at best.

Oh shit nigga

(2)

>Sphinx facing leo at the end of the ice age
Not sure why you put the "ice age" bit in there, but the Sphinx does in fact face the constellation of Leo, given the alignment of the constellations in Giza, 10,000 B.C. or so. There's evidence to suggest the Pyramids align with Orion's belt. Given the comparably vast knowledge of the Egyptians, it's unsurprising that they chose to bring their astronomical knowledge into physical form, with the Sphinx.
>Freemasons
Of course they forbid atheists, their brotherhood has a religious relation to it. That makes sense, they wouldn't want non-believers in their brotherhood. It's like bringing a flash light to a black-out; it defeats the purpose.
>Rule the world
While there are those with masonic ties to government and industry, they are few and far between. The age of the masons has waned much more than our founding fathers had ever anticipated, with brotherhoods lacking public impact, image, notoriety, and influence.

But that chart still relies on the belief in a greater power, which opens up an ENTIRELY different can of worms. The whole "hope you picked the right faith!" argument, which, given the prevalence of faiths and lack of substantial evidence for any of them, is fairly valid.

WHAT THE FUCK

With my marvelous meaty member covering that sweet little face with glorious sticky cum on every twitch how can you deny that I should be creampieing that slender little body until the second coming

>he thinks he's debunking

Smells of same-fagging. All I did was Google the bullshit and find out why it's bullshit. And OP's post wasn't even copypasta either, that was an entirely original post. Blows my mind that he took the time to write all that shit, but didn't take half the time to Google the shit he wrote.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

There should be a filter for this shit, or have it be considered spam since these are copy pasted, so have this wording be considered spam.

It's posted multiple times a day by multiple people, I'd rather participate and bite the bait, than ignore it. At least it's a dialogue, though on Sup Forums, that's not much.

Ok If I just take the precessional numbers bit (not processional)

It's more than people just doing astronomy, it's literally the number 432 showing up in myths and in the great pyramid ( 43,200:1 ration of the circumference of the earth) just google that shit

greatdreams.com/432.htm

I agree with op faggs

N-Not before marriage, user

ratio*

and what about this?You didn't talk about it.

An HTML website consisting of "Half Life 3 joke"-esque calculations, conspiracy theories, aliens, dream prophecies, written in 1996, last updated in 2007?

And what about the rest of my refutations?

dude you're not convincing anyone look up Randall Carlson

The Chinese made it first, then a 15th century alchemist retooled it to fit his published work.

but alchemists got their shit from sandniggers not chinks

That's not a refutation. You're requesting I do further research rather than progress the argument. You have made claims, I've refuted them.

I'm not convincing you, because you don't WANT to be convinced. You have a vested interest in ensuring you don't feel beaten, because you don't WANT to be beaten. However, I don't have a vested interest, I prefer being correct over "losing" an argument.

So, refute.

>I've refuted them
BUT YOU HAVEN'T OMG

Explain why the Yugas are mutlples of 72

Hailed

and where might they have gotten it from? might seem strange to you, but neither in the middle ages nor in the ancient world did the human world consist of closed-off "bubbles" of civilisation. there was always intercultural exchange, mostly on the eurasia and with (northern) africa, it was just way slower.

Indirectly. He sourced that depiction from a Chinese manuscript most likely.

Alchemy emerged in Hellenistic Egypt, during the age of the city of Alexandria. It then spread to India, the Muslims, and Europe roughly around the same time, with China working towards it a bit earlier than the others.

I provided counter-claims to your claims. You've yet to send the ball back my way.

hmm I guess that makes sense, but what about 432?

It is math interweaving with faith. You could apply anything to the organization of the Yugas, reword it, and it would work. The math exists independently of the faith surrounding it. In fact, it's essentially just the Greek Ages with numbers slapped on.

why do the greeks and indians have the same myths ffs

Have you read Hamlet's mill?

That'd be the Golden Ratio, and/or Fibonacci Sequence. It exists naturally in nature for an unsuspecting reason: it is the easiest way for an organic creature to expand itself. Rather than constructing itself an entirely new compartment, an organism may simply replicate in a spiral- with increasing size -in order to increase its size and self. It's a relationship of convenience.

Once again, math and faith intersecting. The math stands by itself, the faith is applied to it. One culture is as capable of discovering a truth or mathematical principle as another.

The ratio spread from Phidias ancient Parthenon from 430 B.C. and onward. The ratio is then mentioned by Plato, Euclid, Fibonacci, Kepler, Ohm, etc. etc. It's far from some closely-guarded, ancient secret. Not long after its popularization in manuscripts by Plato and so on, did the world learn of it.

Did you know that the great pyramid incorporates it? And it's from 2600 BC.

another "coincidence" I guess.

Look at the calendar. The answer should be obvious.

Even through there are also faggots on winter that feeds these shits.

newfag

I have these bumps near the head of my penis. Should I see a doctor?

They aren't, not even remotely. Even the briefest examination of Hindu and Greek faith reveals that. The only commonality here, is that both faiths separate themselves into four parts. That's it.

Just shove that thing right up your ass and you'll be fine.

The current details of the construction of the great pyramids are lost. There's a very clear similarity between the Golden Ratio and the pyramids.

But that doesn't matter in the first place. Their culture discovered or at least came CLOSE to understanding the ratio, depending on which resources and research you look into. It later emerged in Greece independently, over one thousand years later. After its emergence in Greece, it then became popularized, spreading across the world with Plato and Euclid.

I'm not spending money on poorly researched, rarely cited, hypothetical guesswork history.

so closed-minded omg