With some much extended research

With some much extended research
Tylenol won't kill you right away
But what's a good mix that will - including the fact that I have a large amount of zolpidem(Ambien) on hand?
I plan to kill myself after doing more research, if I fail to find anything, maybe I'll just stand on a chair with a noose and a shit ton of zolpidem in my system until I pass out and die from hanging.
So - Any medical experts out there with some friendly advice?
I've already had plenty of Psychiatric help, went out and found hobbies and etc.
This is just my decision

No, tylenol will kill you.
When i was in college i took around 8 full bottles and my liver practically failed. Would have died if my roomie's gf didn't find me laying in a puddle of my drool.

Don't do it. Life gets better.

But see, I don't want to wait with tylenol
Your liver fails first, before you actually die

Sure - A gun to the head is more instantaneous
But what I'm looking for is for me to lie in bed with my favorite music playing, and to go peacefully

I understand I can get myself to stay asleep or KO'd with ambien
I saved up 30 pills this month, and now I just need to figure out the right cocktail mix of drugs to kill me for good

I took a shit tonnenof melatonin beforehand so i would just sleep through it. You could do that if you really want to end it
or just hang yourself.

>saved up 30 pills this month
Are you in some kind of inpatient facility?

Good luck!
You'll need it!

You know, I came looking for advice on how to kill myself..... but for some reason I don't think that is the answer any more..... I might be whatever people want to call me, but at least I'm strong enough to keep pushing through this.... death seems so appealing, the dark sweet embrace, the feeling that never again will I have to deal with existence.... I'm not sure I want that.
OP there probably isn't much to say to you. Life is shit. It probably almost always is, for most people. However, you could enjoy some small things. Personally getting to watch one of my favorite shows, eating a small meal, and smoking a little weed before cuddling my pillow makes me feel like I'm happy. I know it won't last forever, but for the couple hours of sleep and rest I feel okay.

Is melatonin stronger than ambien?
I managed to convince my doctor that I had insomnia, so I've been prescribed 7 at a time per 2 weeks. Been saving for some time.
Definitely - I wouldn't want a failed attempt and end up a cripple or braindead tard

It's hard to explain my situation
But I'm haunted by sociopath desires to get revenge on those I feel who have wronged me
But at the same time, I feel helpless and want help
I know alot of those feelings are wrong and immoral
In the end - I just don't think I have what it takes to survive in this world, so I'd rather hurt myself than hurt others

Okay. Here's how you do it.
>Go to a store.
>Buy duck tape.
Now you have a plastic bag and duck tape.
>Take all your pills and tape the bag over your head when you first start to feel it kick in.
30 ambien ought to be enough to kill you anyway.

I've had 20 pills of ambien before. I ended up with terrible nausea the next morning, and extreme muscle fatigue and could not move until later the evening over

But that's actually a brilliant idea - with the plastic bag

For shits and giggles - is there a way to stream it without being ip tracked? it'd be a nice big middle finger to the people I know

Not promoting killing yourself (not going to stop you either) but why pills? There's room for pills and even hanging to fail and ruin your life more. Why not a gun? Instant, painless, and if if it were me and I got that feeling that stops you from pulling the trigger, I'd just tie a string to the trigger and a door or something and super glue a dumbbell to the gun itself...
I don't really get your idea of using pills...

I've had experience with taking pills and having many cases of overdose - first time was a long time ago and was accidental - second, I attempted with benedryl; turns out you need to take around 120+ pills of benedryl to kill yourself

But Ambien - there have been reports of people entering dying or entering coma's upon overdose. One person in particular came out of it, and when asked, he felt like he was dreaming.

and being the idiot to me; a chance to dream forever, or even a brief moment before the darkness overtakes me - it's very appealing.

Btw I only say this because I've tried killing my sellf before. It's never worked. I've tried pills, pesticide, slitting my wrists, and drinking a bottle of rubbing alcohol. But I'm still here for some reason...

Take as much ambien and benadryl as you can and go out for a swim.

Same - I've even tried slitting my wrists while in a hot tub, thinking my wounds wouldn't heal over. Never tried drinking rubbing alcohol - that already doesn't seem like it would work

Wow death by pills, OP is a grill commfurmed, show us dem teetz fage

It sounds like you have a lot of pent up anger. I've been there, I hurt many people. Unfortunately, that didn't make me feel better, it just consumed me. It's okay to be angry with those people, however, they probably aren't thinking about you. The more time you spend thinking about them, is less time you spend thinking about how to make yourself better. I have tried to kill myself to no avail many times and had a couple other close brushes with death.... I still feel like dying would be nice, but until you make an investment in yourself that feeling will always exist. You are the only person that will be with you no matter what, you gotta believe in yourself. No amount of time spent hurting yourself or others will make you feel ready for this world, only trying every day will. user I believe you do have some value to your life, maybe it is Sup Forums, maybe it Pokemon, whatever it is you are part of it and invested in it, don't you wanna see how it all turns out?

Like fuck dude the apocalypse is the way to go. Light up a bowl and watch the world ending asteroid smash through the nuclear war heads governments shoot at it to protect our species. It will do one of three things 1. Smash through and kill everyone 2. Blow that asteroid up into a million little pieces that act like mini nukes across the face of the earth, again killing everyone or 3. It will actually work and you have a cool story.

A large amount of medical reports show tons of statistics of people dying from ambien overdose.
I guess the swimming is a guaruntee, but I want to lie in bed - so I'll be going with the recommendation from earlier and put a plastic bag over my head when I take the ambien.

It should normally... people can't matabolize rubbing alcohal. It causes organs to fail.

I was gonna say forced self drowning but whatever works for you.

Tell me what the other side is like some day.

Definitely - but I guess I'm just a lot weaker than most others?
But I've actually been making small attempts over time, these past 2-3 years.
It feels like my memory is fading, my ability to pay attention to my surroundings is falling apart, at times it feels like I'm having relapses of highs from all the prescription/overcounter drug abuse I've been putting myself through.

I don't think so. I thought I was. You aren't either. Most people think about this kind of stuff. You just have to make the choice user. You gonna give in and prove everyone that did you wrong, right? If you kill yourself you are making the statement that you are weak and deserve to be walked over.... you aren't.

Why are people entertaining this, kill yourself or don't, but if you are gonna you better have your live stream set up and ready to go beforehand or just fucking shut the fuck up

I'm actually asking for people who know of possible med concoctions to throw in the mix
I guess I wouldn't mind live streaming it - but it's gonna be some time - I plan to do this on September 8, since it will be my birthday.

Roflcopter Tylenol od won't be a peaceful death dumbass but go ahead and do it I gueas

Anyway, I'm out. Good luck sorting this out. If you choose life, I hope you turn your life around and go far.

How about just take everything you have dumbass, like there's gonna be an exact amount of deadly mix, motherfuckers take 20 para etanol and your'e golden and if that still doesn't work, jump off a bridge, like this isn't a difficult discussion, you just want attention, that's why I'm ripping you

Op you seem to have a "fuck you" kind of attitude towards the world, letting people win is not being who you are

If you're at the point of asking for medical advice on Sup Forums you should have already killed yourself a long time ago. The best advice I can give is to resist the urge to advertise your suicide fantasies.